Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

No excuse for quests to be bugged since day 1.

• Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, TS mentioned that some quests have been bugged since beta so that will not be under the 'server busy' catagory will it since the servers would have been able to handle beta influx then?

My guess is that Zenimax might still be in the midst of fixing and have their priorities on and at the same time trying to fix game breaking loopholes and bugs like the many players reported to have lost bank spaces and so on...

Nevertheless, I think it would be good for Zenimax to interact more with the players and provide some updates on what has been on the line.

Some of the bugs we ran into during the more public, weekend betas were not present in the PTS beta, which was smaller and private. Those bugs do have to do with server load, and while not completely fixed, they have been "updated" in a very noticeable way. There were tons (probably around 10 on my way to level 14) of quests during the beta I either couldn't complete at all (Foulwing, I'm looking at you), or had to relog a ton (8+ times) in order to find a working instance. Since launch I've had maybe 4 that didn't work my first time through. Two of those were patched (Banished Cells, and Ghosts of Westtry). One took a lot of relogging, but also seemed to be patched shortly thereafter (Bloodthorn Assassins). One took a single relog.. and honestly I can't even remember which quest it was, as it wasn't even really a blip on my radar.

To say they aren't fixing and improving things is a lie (which is what the OP seems to be implying). The quests are handling the server load much, much better, so they aren't getting stuck nearly as often as they did. It's been a fairly dramatic improvement. Yeah it still sucks when they happen to get stuck for you, but that doesn't mean things haven't been improved.

You're right in that some things are higher priority than others, and they do communicate that stuff with us.. you're just not going to find it on the portion of the forum designated for players to help players. It's on the Customer Support forums here:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/73729/in-progress-known-issues/p1
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA