Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Bank Items, Bank Slots, & Skill Points

• shinji2k
    shinji2k
    Soul Shriven
    140412-101759

It happened to me yesterday and have yet to get any sort of response. I am missing 40 bank slots but I think all of my missing items showed up a little bit later after I cleared the bank out.
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    Tweek wrote: »

This.

Everyone is going to quit in the next week or two(maybe even the fanboys) if this continues.

Hey man, since you seem to be in the "know" of the future of this game, perhaps you can give me the winning lottery numbers for next week, pretty please?

:wink:

I don't know I can only make educated guesses predicated upon the fact I have been playing these games since I was seven.....I have seen many MMOs come and go and this one looks like it's going with the way the support is and the way the game is with launch bugs. Not a good combo.
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 7:20PM
  • magickats242cub18_ESO
    Dear Zenimax,

Take the servers down for good and fix the game completely before relaunching, and also fix these player's accounts and compensate them 100K gold, free month of play time, and a vet rank ten legendary weapon of their choosing.

Signed,
    Everyone

Thankfully I am not "Everyone", so I didn't sign for this.

I am all for getting the bugs fixed, and getting lost bank slots and skill points back, but I also know that the term "caveat emptor" was coined for a reason, and I took my chances with the game.

I will await for the bug fixes, and meantime I will be careful how I store my in game items, and not purchase any more bank upgrades until the fix is patched.
  • mlow44
    mlow44
    ✭✭
    I've already been putting up with frequent disconnects and consistent lag (already determined it's entirely on the server side of things). Now I go to my bank and all my *** is gone. I've been fighting and struggling to like this game in spite of itself, but with this I think I may be at the point where I demand a refund. I've been through some *** MMO launches, and always fought through them, and never quit on any before it could find its legs. I have extremely high patience for turbulence with these kinds of new games, but this one has the honor of being the first that I'm just too fed up with to continue.

I need to cool off. I'll leave this here and go distract myself with something else for a while. Ticket # 140413-090508
  • quatzacoatlb16_ESO
    i dont need compensation blablabla i want my stuff and gold back so i can go back and enjoy the game i loved since beta. And I hope they do it soon
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Zenimax,

Take the servers down for good and fix the game completely before relaunching, and also fix these player's accounts and compensate them 100K gold, free month of play time, and a vet rank ten legendary weapon of their choosing.

Signed,
    Everyone

I am all for getting the bugs fixed, and getting lost bank slots and skill points back, but I also know that the term "caveat emptor" was coined for a reason, and I took my chances with the game.

I will await for the bug fixes, and meantime I will be careful how I store my in game items, and not purchase any more bank upgrades until the fix is patched.

You are a fanboy/fangirl and will talk of how awesome everything is even if the game sucks you will claim it is the best game ever. This game and it's launch is horrible for the price. This bug is the major reason for this.

Also judging by your post I take it you don't want the bug fixed...I hope it happens to you...maybe then you will change your tune. You only want the servers to stay up so you can play...but just note everything your playing for WILL be lost to this glitch at some point and will NEVER be returned.

Take the servers down for good and fix the game completely before relaunching,

I said it once and I will say again so the page four browsers can see:

If this happens to me I'm quitting, asking for a refund...this MMO is already more expensive than most at launch, but to top it off 20% of the player base are losing all their items, and their is no status update on this situation...simply unacceptable.

We the customers...not the fanboys...but the honest customers, are very disappointed.

My buddy has many subscribers on his YouTube channel and I'm going to encourage him to blog and post about this to his 100K+ followers if this is not resolved soon.
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 7:24PM
  • kathompson85ub17_ESO
    140413-090143

120 or 130 bank slots missing (I didn't know I needed to keep a spreadsheet of stuff ingame that should never disappear). Looks like I lost the most recently deposited items which would be Magicka Furnace hat, and I 'THINK' I am missing some alch ingredients and some boosts like resins and tempers.
  • Salmonleap
    Salmonleap
    ✭✭✭
    i dont need compensation blablabla i want my stuff and gold back so i can go back and enjoy the game i loved since beta. And I hope they do it soon

^This. So much this.
    Beware he who would deny you access to information for in his heart he dreams himself your master. -- Pravin Lal
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I lost everything in my bank at 10:55 this morning. By 15:55 I got my stuff back. I've just realised that the extra slots I bought for my bank are now lost. Ticket number 140413-049598. If I can't get the space back, I'd like the gold back that I spent on it.
  • VertigoTX
    VertigoTX
    angelyn wrote: »
    I lost everything in my bank at 10:55 this morning. By 15:55 I got my stuff back. I've just realised that the extra slots I bought for my bank are now lost. Ticket number 140413-049598. If I can't get the space back, I'd like the gold back that I spent on it.

First person I've seen report they got anything back. This is promising :smile:

• Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket # 140406-078854 my bank issue was never resolved, ticket suggested I reply to it if the last fix didn't help my situation, it was an email with no instructions on how to reply, so I just hit the reply button, received no response so don't know if it counted or not. Ticket says it was solved, though its not.
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    VertigoTX wrote: »
    angelyn wrote: »

First person I've seen report they got anything back. This is promising :smile:

EVERYONE should already have everything back..this isn't promising...it is depressing that they take $40 million from then customers then give them the finger.
  • Vhalkyrie
    Vhalkyrie
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

Ticket Numbers:
    140408-031184
    140409-033784

These tickets were closed as solved, but I have not yet received my missing bank slot. The first one was opened last week on 4/8.
    Edited by Vhalkyrie on April 13, 2014 7:31PM
  • Tuldein
    Tuldein
    140412-115880

I do not understand what is being done to fix the problem. I think everyone who has had this misfortune would appreciate if someone would explain what is being/will be done to resolve the issue. The game is NOT playable right now when you're missing 89 skill points, all of your inventory + bank items, and your horse. It is absolutely ridiculous to have the servers up and people using them while coding issues/bugs continue to punish random customers of the game. How do you refund hundreds of items to every player without rollbacks? How do you compensate for the wasted time trying to fix our broken characters or the time lost for our first month without subscription? This is all in very poor taste, and the beat around the bush replies from management about "sorry, please wait" are unprofessional. More direct insight of the problem at hand needs to be expressed, especially regarding the severity of the issue.
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incident: 140410-000091

I got my items back as they appear in an alt, still missing bank upgrades (2 times).
    Edited by Iorail on April 13, 2014 7:33PM
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    Tuldein wrote: »
    140412-115880

I do not understand what is being done to fix the problem. I think everyone who has had this misfortune would appreciate if someone would explain what is being/will be done to resolve the issue. The game is NOT playable right now when you're missing 89 skill points, all of your inventory + bank items, and your horse. It is absolutely ridiculous to have the servers up and people using them while coding issues/bugs continue to punish random customers of the game. How do you refund hundreds of items to every player without rollbacks? How do you compensate for the wasted time trying to fix our broken characters or the time lost for our first month without subscription? This is all in very poor taste, and the beat around the bush replies from management about "sorry, please wait" are unprofessional. More direct insight of the problem at hand needs to be expressed, especially regarding the severity of the issue.

My point exactly.
  • magickats242cub18_ESO
    Dear Zenimax,

Signed,
    Everyone

You are a fanboy/fangirl and will talk of how awesome everything is even if the game sucks you will claim it is the best game ever. This game and it's launch is horrible for the price. This bug is the major reason for this.

Also judging by your post I take it you don't want the bug fixed...I hope it happens to you...maybe then you will change your tune. You only want the servers to stay up so you can play...but just note everything your playing for WILL be lost to this glitch at some point and will NEVER be returned.

Take the servers down for good and fix the game completely before relaunching,

I said it once and I will say again so the page four browsers can see:

If this happens to me I'm quitting, asking for a refund...this MMO is already more expensive than most at launch, but to top it off 20% of the player base are losing all their items, and their is no status update on this situation...simply unacceptable.

We the customers...not the fanboys...but the honest customers, are very disappointed.

My buddy has many subscribers on his YouTube channel and I'm going to encourage him to blog and post about this to his 100K+ followers if this is not resolved soon.

Uh, no, I lost my bank slots, some gold and perhaps a few crafting mats. I want the bug fixed, but I am not making assumptions about the future of the game.

If this makes me a fanboi/girl, well that's your assumption as well. You know, assume...makes an ass out of u and me.... that sort of stuff.

Anywho, my apologies, this thread was meant for posting bugs, not frustrating ranting. Hope all gets resolved soon.

:smile:
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    Last night, we performed a maintenance to address the long loading times that many were reporting, and some of the missing bank item issues. If you are still missing bank items, deposited gold, bank slots, and/or skill points, please submit a help request either in-game or via our help portal here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask/ We are actively investigating this issue.

If you have already submitted a ticket about this issue, we ask for your patience, please. We're getting through them as quickly as possible.

If you submitted a help request for this issue, are still experiencing it, and your ticket was erroneously closed as "Resolved", please reply to this thread with your ticket number.

Thank you

still missing 30 slots, lots of items and gold, so made a ticket, and just got a copy/paste reply saying it will be fixed in a future patch, if there is no fix now, whats the point of making a ticket?
  • Loric76
    Loric76
    ✭✭
    Ticket 140406-042072 says "solved" but I don't have my bank restored or invested gold refunded.
  • Kirilov
    Kirilov
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌
    Ticket Number 140409-077959 was closed erroneously
    I am missing bank slots and items
  • magickats242cub18_ESO
    1. Yup and you're never getting them back....wasted your time playing a broken game.

2. You clearly are a fanboy, or a casual player, as if you had been playing more you would have invested more time and would be more upset.

Well, it's not like I lost any limbs or vital organs, it is just a game. I simply put things in a different perspective than you. If losing bank slots and gold and other bits of code and 1s and 0s is life changing for you, then I don't envy you.

Hope it all gets better for you soon.
  • Shocfleth
    Shocfleth
    Incident: 140411-078602 (old incident number) Still not resolved.

You also said report in game help request system if it's still an issue. I'm waiting on a new number, since I have no record of the status of the old one.
  • plata
    plata
    holy s***!

My 3th CE email pack just 4 min ago. I'm still in a dungeon and praying for my items at my bank! :(
  • Salmonleap
    Salmonleap
    ✭✭✭
    Shocfleth wrote: »
    Incident: 140411-078602 (old incident number) Still not resolved.

You also said report in game help request system if it's still an issue. I'm waiting on a new number, since I have no record of the status of the old one.

Other than the CS emails, is there a way to check the status of any filed tickets? I couldn't find any here or in-game.
    Beware he who would deny you access to information for in his heart he dreams himself your master. -- Pravin Lal
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    1. Yup and you're never getting them back....wasted your time playing a broken game.

2. You clearly are a fanboy, or a casual player, as if you had been playing more you would have invested more time and would be more upset.

Well, it's not like I lost any limbs or vital organs, it is just a game. I simply put things in a different perspective than you. If losing bank slots and gold and other bits of code and 1s and 0s is life changing for you, then I don't envy you.

Hope it all gets better for you soon.

A game you paid for and cannot play....or at least the people who were actually effected cannot play. Great game investment right there.
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 7:48PM
  • paulb2905b16_ESO
    Reference # 140408-051403

Not sure what my first two "in game" tickets reference numbers were about the problem when i noticed it originally.

Still missing the Bank Slots (80-60), Lost Items and Additional Gold Spent on Subsequent Upgrade (70-60) which was also lost....
    Hail, defier of Molag Bal!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you!

We are currently investigating a fix for the issue regarding bank space.
    Missing items and slots will be returned, and we recommend that players not purchase additional bank spaces, as they may be lost when this is fixed in an upcoming patch.
    We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that players please bear with us as we work on a solution.

Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to reply to this email.

May you always find adventure,
    Edited by paulb2905b16_ESO on April 13, 2014 7:53PM
  • Kirilov
    Kirilov
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌
    Just logged into an unwanted bank alt to juggle inventory as I've already lost my bank slots and items from a previous ticket 140409-077959 that was closed without resolution. My items have now once again disappeared. I feel the game is no longer playable at this point as I cannot progress without some form of item storage.
  • ByrenV
    ByrenV
    Hello Jessica,

will you also restore missing gold? I didn't lost items in the bank but about 37,5k and one upgrade to 70 slots.

Yes, amending the first post. That should also be listed. :)

may also want to amend to list equipped gear and inventory...as all of that is gone too
  • brian.loefflerb14_ESO
    brian.loefflerb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Question Reference # 140405-047846
    Date Created: 04/05/2014 10:33 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/12/2014 12:19 PM

I also submitted another ticket today. so that makes 4 tickets since April 2nd.
    Edited by brian.loefflerb14_ESO on April 13, 2014 7:57PM
    A Lawful Good Templar
    does not mean
    a Lawful Nice Templar
  • Xanportal
    Xanportal
    140413-010695 is my ticket number.

I suspect that the ticked may have been erroneously marked as completed or as a duplicate ticket. I filed one in game yesterday but on advice seen on the forums today, filed the one related to that ticket number earlier today. I have lost bank slots, down from 80 to the default of 60 and in addition, the 19,000 gold that I had deposited has disappeared. Some items from the bank were deposited into the inventory of one of my characters, but I cannot verify whether every item is accounted for.
This discussion has been closed.