Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Bank Items, Bank Slots, & Skill Points

• krazmedicb14_ESO
    krazmedicb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Still missing my bank upgrades, don't think I lost any items though.

Ticket #'s:

140410-075585
    140406-058394
  • Rhian-Skybladeb16_ESO
    I am still waiting for help - I just got a mail that says, that if they do not hear from me within the next 120 days that they see the problem as resolved.

Waiting for a solution for about a good week, now. Is my ticket still in the loop for solving my problem? 140411-002280

I lost 30 Bank Slots (from 90 down to 60)

I did not re-buy and also didn't touch those e-mails with the content - which I received now two times extra. Shall I just delete them or will that create an even greater mess?

Honestly, I haven't lost any items of great value - so if it helps speeding up just gimme me back my 30 bank slots or the gold-compensation so I can re-buy them :) Bank Space is of greater value to me at the moment.
  • pattesatanb16_ESO
    pattesatanb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I quote this from the e-mail reply I got when I submitted a ticket with number:
    140413-075528
    Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 168 days.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!

168 days?
    Edited by pattesatanb16_ESO on April 13, 2014 6:47PM
  • EvilsResonance
    Congratulations ZOS.... It happened to me a second time... and this time i lost my COMPLETE BANK! ... i only have 2 items left in my bank... all other is GONE!

ARE YOU JUST KIDDING ME??? Last time i lost from 100 Slots back to 60 slots EVERYTHING!!!! and now... i lost completely EVERYTHING in MY STORAGE!

What is this ***! Great decision to only give a handful of stupid players beta access to more than the starting area and long time testing... congratulations... I was close to veteran rank 5 and now my complete exitement to the game is GONE... thanks for that.. i lost everything... and no need to beta test your game any further.

FOR YOUR LONG TIME OBSERVATION:
    - I logged out at my first char
    - I logged in at my second char
    - I got the Imperial Edition Mails, the Explorer Pack and a mud crap that i never bought
    - I had NOTHING left in my storage. 2/60 Slots all others ARE GONE!

Nothing more that i can put on your list of "stupid things i've done to get this bug"
    LOGIN, LOGOUT ... that damn mysterious functionality ;)

Ticket-Numbers are that much that i cannot list them here all... watch at my account ;)

Current Ticket-Number for Telephone callback: 140413-085549
    Current Ticket-Number for mail support: Dont know... if we would get a confirmation mail, then i could say it to you, but confirmation mails are tooo spaaaacy ;)
    Edited by EvilsResonance on April 13, 2014 6:51PM
  • cbrons
    cbrons
    Mine was closed as well. I am missing 40 bank slots, but thankfully the items were transferred to my other character somehow. I did lose the 400 in gold I deposited in the bank.

Here is my ticket info from the e-mail (I've submitted numerous tickets about this):

Question Reference # 140412-114283

Date Created: 04/12/2014 11:10 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/12/2014 11:41 PM

I don't care if I get repaid in gold to re-expand my bank to 100 slots or if I have my bank slots adjusted, but I can't even really play the game with full inventory, it is extremely frustrating. Thank you.
    Edited by cbrons on April 13, 2014 6:49PM
  • quatzacoatlb16_ESO
    add me to the list of ppl with problems too (maybe this will help...)
  • quatzacoatlb16_ESO
    i don't know my ticket number and im too pissed off now to log back into the game but when i logged off a few minutes ago my stuff didnt magically reappear yet so if there is a "list" put me on it. AND please let us know
  • nwnzocker
    nwnzocker
    According to this answer (sry guys but it is in german) from the support they can't even give us back the missing gold.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64059/bankfach-wurde-von-80-plaetzen-auf-60-zurueckgesetzt/p5

• stabbykitteh
    stabbykitteh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another who received a new set of CE items, lost 30 slots and the items that were in them. Seems the items I lost were the most recent deposited, ie most of my higher level crafting materials and armors. I did thankfully manage to recover many things by logging in with another character after the servers came back up last night.

Ticket Number: 140412-112310

Listed as "Solved"
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations ZOS.... It happened to me a second time... and this time i lost my COMPLETE BANK! ... i only have 2 items left in my bank... all other is GONE!

ARE YOU JUST KIDDING ME??? Last time i lost from 100 Slots back to 60 slots EVERYTHING!!!! and now... i lost completely EVERYTHING in MY STORAGE!

What is this ***! Great decision to only give a handful of stupid players beta access to more than the starting area and long time testing... congratulations... I was close to veteran rank 5 and now my complete exitement to the game is GONE... thanks for that.. i lost everything... and no need to beta test your game any further.

FOR YOUR LONG TIME OBSERVATION:
    - I logged out at my first char
    - I logged in at my second char
    - I got the Imperial Edition Mails, the Explorer Pack and a mud crap that i never bought
    - I had NOTHING left in my storage. 2/60 Slots all others ARE GONE!

Nothing more that i can put on your list of "stupid things i've done to get this bug"
    LOGIN, LOGOUT ... that damn mysterious functionality ;)

If this happens to me I'm quitting, asking for a refund...this MMO is already more expensive than most at launch, but to top it off 20% of the player base are losing all their items, and their is no status update on this situation...simply unacceptable.

We the customers...not the fanboys...but the honest customers, are very disappointed.

My buddy has many subscribers on his YouTube channel and I'm going to encourage him to blog and post about this to his 100K+ followers if this is not resolved soon.
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 6:56PM
  • Vordar
    Vordar
    ✭✭
    My Tickets:
    140412-005901
    140412-005692

My bank had 100 Slots plus a tad over 40K Deposited there. I didn't loose any items they were all moved to a character right after the glitch. Happened to me last night at about 9:00 P.M.

Thanks for looking in to this, hope it can be solved soon.
  • jbiery3_ESO
    Much Help Such Stuck # 140413-021407 I keep getting auto emails telling me my ticket has been resolved and this is not the case I lost 20 bank slots and no idea which 20 items. I don't feel i should have to rebuy something i bought once and I also feel like when you put something in your bank it should be there untill you take it out.
  • Letareus
    Letareus
    Soul Shriven
    I got a self-contradictory response to a ticket I submitted. While switching to an alt today (just about an hour ago), I suddenly received another Explorer's pack. The next time I checked my bank, I noticed that I lost all my extra (purchased) slots. I sent in a ticket, and this is the response I got:
    Subject
    I just lost all my extra bank slots (bank reset to 60 slots). I had purchased extra slots

Response By Email (Eduardo) (04/13/2014 02:09 PM)
    Greetings
    !

First of all, thank you so much for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

We are currently investigating a fix for the issue regarding bank space.
    We are confident at this time that no slots and no items have been lost, and that we will be able to return your belongings to you in a future patch. We recommend that players not purchase additional bank spaces, as they may be lost when this is fixed in an upcoming patch.
    We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please bear with us as we work on a solution.

Blessings of Akatosh,
    Eduardo
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Question Reference # 140413-081869

Date Created: 04/13/2014 02:04 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/13/2014 02:09 PM

What I'm curious about is the statement that "We are confident at this time that no slots and no items have been lost, and that we will be able to return your belongings to you in a future patch." So, no items were lost but they'll return them in a future patch? Huh? And are they telling us that they believe we haven't lost any bank slots?
  • Willow
    Willow
    ✭✭✭
    140412-111911
    I lost a treasure map from a chest..bleh along with all my other stuff. Silly me knew I should have went to the area . I was saving the map to use later (when my daag dogs were asleep so I could explore in peace).

Auridon Treasure Map II
    Lost gold (only around 300 total)
    10 bank slots
    Edited by Willow on April 13, 2014 7:06PM
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me - 110 bank slots reverted to 60. Some items lost, not many but some were important. No gold lost as I do not keep it in the bank.

Ticket 140413-091441

Edited to add (a few minutes later on Sunday): I retrieved the lost items on another character. So I'm only missing the bank upgrades to 110 slots.

Edited to add (Monday afternoon): received the standard "case closed unless we hear from you in 168 days" plus survey. I will wait for patch to come out before contacting them back, or filling out the survey, to see if this was addressed, but the phrasing / lack of communication is annoying.
    Edited by Khenarthi on April 14, 2014 7:09PM
    PC-EU
  • quatzacoatlb16_ESO
    I just logged out for a bit to make dinner and i lost almost everything gold and items alike. i still have the bankslots tho i had 110 but half of it is gone so ye...
    Atm i dont feel like playing anymore , eventho this was one of my fav MMO's so far
    if they don't fix this soon i might go play wow till wildstar comes out. Atleast i dont lose my stuff and gold in wow from logging out....
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    nwnzocker wrote: »
    According to this answer (sry guys but it is in german) from the support they can't even give us back the missing gold.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64059/bankfach-wurde-von-80-plaetzen-auf-60-zurueckgesetzt/p5

WOW

Translated part of your emai -

"Sorry, we have no way to give you back the gold output, which I'm really sorry! "

This means you will not get your gold or items back if lost....I highly suggest everyone quit this game and ask for a refund if this glitch happens to you.

**If this happens to me I'm quitting, asking for a refund...this MMO is already more expensive than most at launch, but to top it off 20% of the player base are losing all their items, and their is no status update on this situation...simply unacceptable.

We the customers...not the fanboys...but the honest customers, are very disappointed.

My buddy has many subscribers on his YouTube channel and I'm going to encourage him to blog and post about this to his 100K+ followers if this is not resolved soon.**
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 7:02PM
  • animatedanarchy_ESO
    My bank slots are still missing. I did not have any money in the bank and I don't even know what items disappeared. This is probably one of the most frustrating bugs I have come across. :\

# 140413-136092
    Edited by animatedanarchy_ESO on April 14, 2014 3:31AM
  • cbrons
    cbrons
    cbrons wrote: »
    Mine was closed as well. I am missing 40 bank slots, but thankfully the items were transferred to my other character somehow. I did lose the 400 in gold I deposited in the bank.

Here is my ticket info from the e-mail (I've submitted numerous tickets about this):

Question Reference # 140412-114283

Date Created: 04/12/2014 11:10 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/12/2014 11:41 PM

I don't care if I get repaid in gold to re-expand my bank to 100 slots or if I have my bank slots adjusted, but I can't even really play the game with full inventory, it is extremely frustrating. Thank you.

I would simply like the gold sent to re-expand my bank (should be around 20,000 gold) sent to me via mail, it should not be a hard thing to do at all and should have been done over 24 hours ago when I first reported this issue. #140412-114283
    Edited by cbrons on April 13, 2014 7:05PM
  • daikatana
    daikatana
    I just logged out for a bit to make dinner and i lost almost everything gold and items alike. i still have the bankslots tho i had 110 but half of it is gone so ye...
    Atm i dont feel like playing anymore , eventho this was one of my fav MMO's so far
    if they don't fix this soon i might go play wow till wildstar comes out. Atleast i dont lose my stuff and gold in wow from logging out....

Same. I am very disappointed - I have paid my six month subscription but I need to think again. I have been tolerant with various bugs which blocked my quests on frequent basis, but this time losing my bank items and golds to upgrade? I AM NOT PAYING $100 to have my bank wiped due to bugs!
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea if my ticket was closed because I never got an email when I submitted a ticket. Here is the number I took via a screenshot:
    140411-068232

I am missing 40 bank slots, maybe 15k gold I had deposited (can't remember exact amount), and I have no idea what happened to those 40 items in my bank since it was full.
    Edited by BmcD73 on April 13, 2014 7:10PM
  • manaek05rwb17_ESO
    Lost my bank twice. Nothing was fixed after the downtime. No items are missing, at least none of importance to me. In total, 3 upgrades are gone, total worth of 11k gold. I have since gotten 2 more upgrades, because I am willing to risk it for the sake of my sanity, I cannot play with 60 item bank period. Hence, my bank is at 80 at the moment, and just restoring it to 90 would not be enough, just give me 11k gold I've spent on banking upgrades. My CS request data:
    Question Reference # 140411-067186
    Date Created: 04/11/2014 08:18 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/12/2014 04:15 PM
    Of course, nothing solved, not yesterday, not ever.

Again, 11k worth of banking upgrades missing. No skill points or items lost. No change after downtime. No decent response from CS except for stupid copy-paste and lame RP attempts. I want to reiterate for the need for gold refund, if you just set my bank to 90, I will be far from enough at this point, since I've spent 4300 more gold to get 2 upgrades since the bug occurrence.
  • b06lss
    b06lss
    Here is the ticket where I lost 10 banks slots

Question Reference # 140405-004266
    • Date Created: 04/05/2014 02:06 AM
    • Date Last Updated: 04/05/2014 02:10 AM

Have not heard back since I replied to that acknowledgement email with the information requested (so it's been over the 120 hours to auto close from my reply on the same day). I have not played the game since waiting on a fix, but I have noticed that twice there has been statements made about the issue being fixed (this is the second one) but after checking my bank the slots are still missing.
  • KeynesAlley
    KeynesAlley
    ✭✭
    Hmm, why are they closing support tickets when they haven't dealt with the problems?!

How long are we supposed to wait for our stuff to be returned?!

Another screwed up thing is that we can't have anymore space or we lose that when we finally get our stuff back.

I play as a crafter and the last thing I need is no bank space. Seriously, what's the sense of me playing until I can get my bank space back and be able to buy more?!
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    daikatana wrote: »

Same. I am very disappointed - I have paid my six month subscription but I need to think again. I have been tolerant with various bugs which blocked my quests on frequent basis, but this time losing my bank items and golds to upgrade? I AM NOT PAYING $100 to have my bank wiped due to bugs!

I'm telling everyone I know and my friends with YouTube channels to publically boycott this game, if this isn't fixed soon. I have never in my 14+ years of playing MMOs ever seen a bug this game breaking be allowed to continue in a game, and see this player base this ignored and uncompensated.

Everyone affected by this bug should be given 100K on top of the gold lost, and a legendary weapon of their choice. Plus all their missing items, and a free month game time. As retribution for being ripped off.

I can't even believe ZOS is doing this to their customers....which aren't going to be around much longer mind you.

Hmm, why are they closing support tickets when they haven't dealt with the problems?!

How long are we supposed to wait for our stuff to be returned?!

Another screwed up thing is that we can't have anymore space or we lose that when we finally get our stuff back.

I play as a crafter and the last thing I need is no bank space. Seriously, what's the sense of me playing until I can get my bank space back and be able to buy more?!

This.

Everyone is going to quit in the next week or two(maybe even the fanboys) if this continues.
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 7:11PM
  • plata
    plata
    # 140407-063103

:(
  • cbrons
    cbrons
    Lost my bank twice. Nothing was fixed after the downtime. No items are missing, at least none of importance to me. In total, 3 upgrades are gone, total worth of 11k gold. I have since gotten 2 more upgrades, because I am willing to risk it for the sake of my sanity, I cannot play with 60 item bank period. Hence, my bank is at 80 at the moment, and just restoring it to 90 would not be enough, just give me 11k gold I've spent on banking upgrades. My CS request data:
    Question Reference # 140411-067186
    Date Created: 04/11/2014 08:18 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/12/2014 04:15 PM
    Of course, nothing solved, not yesterday, not ever.

Again, 11k worth of banking upgrades missing. No skill points or items lost. No change after downtime. No decent response from CS except for stupid copy-paste and lame RP attempts. I want to reiterate for the need for gold refund, if you just set my bank to 90, I will be far from enough at this point, since I've spent 4300 more gold to get 2 upgrades since the bug occurrence.

Man I completely understand how you feel, having my bank size reverted has made the game completely unplayable for me. I do not understand at all whatsoever how hard it is for these people to get it together and send us the gold via the in-game mail system, it should be a very simple process and certainly should not take 24+ hours and multiple support tickets to get accomplished.
  • magickats242cub18_ESO
    Tweek wrote: »

This.

Everyone is going to quit in the next week or two(maybe even the fanboys) if this continues.

Hey man, since you seem to be in the "know" of the future of this game, perhaps you can give me the winning lottery numbers for next week, pretty please?

:wink:

• Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Zenimax,

Take the servers down for good and fix the game completely before relaunching, and also fix these player's accounts and compensate them 100K gold, free month of play time, and a vet rank ten legendary weapon of their choosing.

Signed,
    Everyone
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 7:16PM
  • rorkananimal
    I was hit by the bug for the FOURTH TIME this afternoon. Fortunately I haven't upgraded my bank since the second instance, so I'm not losing anything now, but the issue is FAR from being resolved.

I now have FIVE different sets of Collector's Edition rewards...

(latest) Ticket number: 140405-039295

P.S.: Still have to be reimbursed for the purchase of two bank upgrades twice, for a total of 8600 gold. So far as I can tell, I lost no items at all, but the money is hitting me hard.
    Edited by rorkananimal on April 13, 2014 7:20PM
    "It's not that I am afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." - Boris Grushenko
This discussion has been closed.