Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Bank Items, Bank Slots, & Skill Points

• jasoncub18_ESO7
    I guess in the grand scheme I lucked out, my items were dumped into my active character's inventory and I've only lost bank slots and deposited gold, though the issues others are having are making me hesitant to even bother playing anymore. my ticket was responded to within minutes, but it was your standard "we're looking into it, we're sorry, don't buy more bank slots" then immediately marked as resolved, which as with the rest of you, it clearly isn't.

140413-068422
  • Relicz
    Relicz
    ✭✭
    At least you guys can play I have no skill points at veteran rank 2 lol 124 of them gone
  • herringjared89ub17_ESO1
    Question Reference # 140413-058772

Date Created: 04/13/2014 11:45 AM
    Date Last Updated: 04/13/2014 11:52 AM
    merced wrote: »
    Yea my ticket was marked as "solved" what a joke, still missing my 20 bank slots, deposited gold, and whatever items didn't get thrown straight in to my inventory.

I agree, the ticket saying "solved" was probably the only thing that pissed me off.
  • cybervlad81b14_ESO
    [Incident: 140412-114201] not sure if it was marked resolved but I got a customer survey soon after. I submitted a second ticket, listing this number in it, but never heard anything back after more than 12 hours now.
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    Kefria wrote: »
    Now that I've been answered and have had my status of the ticket marked as escalated I'm a lot less frustrated than I was.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom, The only thing I'd like to ask is: I was advised not to play by a CS rep when I logged my original ticket. Is this still the case? I'm currently losing the 30 days with game time while I wait this out. I've not really been online since the 7th April due to this.

@Kefria, sending you a PM. We'd like to see the message you were sent.

Anyone who has been impacted by this issue can continue to play. Character rollbacks will not be needed (nor is it possible).

If they're not needed then how are they getting their things back...the answer is they never will get them back..will they?

Also would like to note you cannot play without a bank, skills, gold, and your items/gears...those things are kinda important lol
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 6:12PM
  • dbennett707cub18_ESO
    Tweek wrote: »
    Now that I've been answered and have had my status of the ticket marked as escalated I'm a lot less frustrated than I was.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom, The only thing I'd like to ask is: I was advised not to play by a CS rep when I logged my original ticket. Is this still the case? I'm currently losing the 30 days with game time while I wait this out. I've not really been online since the 7th April due to this.

Anyone who has been impacted by this issue can continue to play. Character rollbacks will not be needed (nor is it possible).

If they're not needed then how are they getting their things back...the answer is they never will get them back..will they?

I really hope I don't need to count on some guy manually going through and trying to look at all my quests/skyshards to figure out how many skillpoints I was supposed to have.
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent in another ticket. 140413-083311.
    Since I filled one out on the 6th about this and haven't heard anything since the "We're aware... something something molag bal...." response.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭

I really hope I don't need to count on some guy manually going through and trying to look at all my quests/skyshards to figure out how many skillpoints I was supposed to have.

This is what it sounds like they're doing.

Give these players everything they're missing back please plus something for their trouble.
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 6:15PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    If they're not needed then how are they getting there things back...the answer is they never will get them back..will they?

We look at character data and history, and are able to see when things were purchased, sold, deleted, etc.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • dbennett707cub18_ESO
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom What about skill points? And our mount, and how much we have fed it?
  • cappaspada
    I have lost 20 bank spaces and the items that were in those spaces 6 days ago
    I have opened a ticket (Incident: 140407-056861) but nothing was done by ZOS to fix the problem and give me back what i lost. The problem of the bank was related to the explorer pack ( i received the second explorer pack in the mail in the moment that my bank got bugged)
    Since that day i have received other 3 explorer pack (the last one some hours ago) so if i would have upgraded my bank again i could have lost 3 times the upgrade and the items
    Nothing was done by ZOS
  • stefan9
    stefan9
    ✭✭
    What is the eta on when our bank slots will be returned. I have 2 outstanding tickets...
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    If they're not needed then how are they getting there things back...the answer is they never will get them back..will they?

We look at character data and history, and are able to see when things were purchased, sold, deleted, etc.

Good, glad to hear people can obtain their things back at least. Hope this bug is patched soon(Tuesday perhaps?)
  • Ulsterman
    Ulsterman
    ✭✭
    Problem still exists, even though I received a "resolved" message.

Ticket No. 140406-050717
  • Relicz
    Relicz
    ✭✭
    I want to find at least one person that has had these problems and it has been resolved
  • dbennett707cub18_ESO
    Relicz wrote: »
    I want to find at least one person that has had these problems and it has been resolved

This. If your issues get fixxed please post about it.

• rioinsigniab16_ESO
    rioinsigniab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Question ref: 140413-084841.

I've now raised the request for assistance as per the OP. Please sort asap as its getting more and more annoying.

Original in-game support references # 140412-061377 and # 140412-061477
    Edited by rioinsigniab16_ESO on April 13, 2014 6:26PM
    How can you soar with eagles.....when you work with turkeys?
  • berkajerk
    berkajerk
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

Email reference: 140402-000238

Happened to me the night of 1 April. The first person I talked to by email tried to tell me it was my PC specs that were causing the issue. I got it escalated and the next person was much more helpful but nothing has actually been resolved yet.
    Still haven't received any of my items back. I'm not sure if I lost any bank slots. But I went from 80 items in my bank to 0.
  • orkeanb16_ESO
    Same bug here receive mail and all my bank slots going to 60 ....
  • raks200b16_ESO
    raks200b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I just got hit as well, got dropped back to 60 , and lost money in bank
  • MaverickHero
    Replying with ticket: 140412-105489

Bank upgrades still missing.
  • crixtoanti
    crixtoanti
    Soul Shriven
    Still missing bank slots and no reply to my last email.

Reference # 140411-079799

Date Created: 04/11/2014 11:27 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/12/2014 02:14 PM
  • barduck
    barduck
    ✭✭✭
    I had the reset happened twice to me.

I lost:

- 2 sets of 60->80 bank upgrades. Total worth 8600 gold
    - ~20 items (can't tell which)
    - Unknown amount of gold
    - So much time and energy dealing with this issue instead of playing the game (yes, I know no one will reimburse me on this but I am still upset)

All my tickets on this matter were closed as "resolved":
    140405-014214
    140406-006508
    140407-003875
    140408-053889
    140411-033399

And the question that probably everyone has - is the bank safe to use and upgrade now? Can we get an official response?
    Edited by barduck on April 13, 2014 6:38PM
  • Aphexine
    Aphexine
    I lost 4 bank upgrades and some money. Ticket is marked as Solved, but I haven't received my upgrades back yet.

Ticket #140406-025475
  • magickats242cub18_ESO
    Hello!

I lost my bank upgrades on April 9, I submitted a ticket, and was marked "resolved" but I am still missing two bank upgrades.

Ticket # 140408-076751

Personally, I want to forgo any recovery of lost items, if it will expedite the recovery of skill points/bank slots/ gold.

I realize this can be very frustrating for many people, and patience seems to be in short supply on the customer side.

Thank you for putting up with us. : )
  • quatzacoatlb16_ESO
    yes i can just keep playing my alt (as i cant play my main cos reapers march quests i have left are all bugged) but she has no money or anything, i cant even teleport/ keep crafting etc. i'm commenting here cos i think my accnt was hacked since i lost ALL my gold and half of my items and ppl keep telling me its a bug not a hacked account.
    theres no point playing like this... i cant even buy a healing potion (lost my herbs so..) repair my gear/teleport/feed my horse i can just keep questing and pretend like nothing happened... Sorry but i can't enjoy playing with stuff like this.

And can you guys atleast reply to ticckets/posts/twitters i made about this? it seems like im just yelling at the wall there is no feedback whatsoever. there is just this post and thats it.

i have defended and loved this game ever since i first got into closed beta but its getting really hard to keep it up infront of my friends and brother who see me struggling with this stuff now.

Fix this already or atleast tell me if its a bug or if my accnt did get hacked. how my friends and brother can avoid the same fate
  • cappaspada
    barduck wrote: »
    I had the reset happened twice to me.

I lost:

- 2 sets of 60->80 bank upgrades. Total worth 8600 gold
    - ~20 items (can't tell which)
    - Unknown amount of gold
    - So much time and energy dealing with this issue instead of playing the game (yes, I know no one will reimburse me on this but I am still upset)

All my tickets on this matter were closed as "resolved":
    140405-014214
    140406-006508
    140407-003875
    140408-053889
    140411-033399

And the question that probably everyone has - is the bank safe to use and upgrade now? Can we get an official response?

No the bank it is not safe to use atm cause they didn't fixed the problem yet, i'm still receiving 1 explorer pack every day ...
  • daikatana
    daikatana
    My bank just got reset to 60/60 when I received a second set of mails (rewards for explorer pack, beta monkey etc) - lost 70% of the items and bank upgrades

Ticket number

140413-083846
  • Requielle
    Requielle
    ✭✭✭
    Incident: 140405-031985 (multiple replies, but a single ticket)

Listed as "Solved". Apparently a new and exciting definition of "solved" that neither I nor Webster's were aware of.
  • iroc57b14_ESO
    iroc57b14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Victim here as well. All spent skill points, characters inventory (total of 78 items missing), and a bank of crafting mats (85 missing slots) disappeared. Did not lose gold somehow, but thanks to the skill point issue I'm unplayable.

Edit: Ticket #140413-089311

Is this a joke?:

"Response By Email (Eduardo) (04/13/2014 02:54 PM)
    Greetings Bill!

First of all, thank you so much for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

We are currently investigating a fix for the issue regarding bank space.
    We are confident at this time that no slots and no items have been lost, and that we will be able to return your belongings to you in a future patch. We recommend that players not purchase additional bank spaces, as they may be lost when this is fixed in an upcoming patch.
    We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please bear with us as we work on a solution.

Blessings of Akatosh,
    Eduardo
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Question Reference # 140413-089311
    Date Created: 04/13/2014 02:51 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/13/2014 02:54 PM

Status = Solved. Support didn't even read the my ticket about missing inventory AND skillpoints. Just assumed i was complaining about missing bank slots, sent me a generic response, and marked solved.

Not cool.
    Edited by iroc57b14_ESO on April 13, 2014 7:01PM
This discussion has been closed.