Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild bid on up to 10 different Guild Trader locations each week with update 23

WardenofNirn
WardenofNirn
✭✭✭
``With Update 23, you can have your Guild bid on up to 10 different Guild Trader locations each week. Priority is given to the location with the highest bid, and if you miss your first preference, the system checks your second, third, and so on. Once you win a bid on a Guild Trader, all other bids are refunded back to your Guild bank. With this addition, it is easier to ensure you get a Guild Trader location you like (as long as you have the gold to bid)!``

This will only help the biggest trading guilds out there to ensure a trader each week. What small or medium sized guild has tens or even hundreds of millions on their bank account, letting them bid on 10 locations at once?

Why did you implement this? To get rid of all bigger guilds backup traders in a nice way? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will only help the biggest trading guilds out there to ensure a trader each week. What small or medium sized guild has tens or even hundreds of millions on their bank account, letting them bid on 10 locations at once?

As one of the big guilds, I absolutely agree. This does nothing to help smaller guilds get a kiosk.

There are other ramifications that give me pause, but ^ that is important for the guilds trying to join the trading scene.

(As one of my guildies noted: at least we won't accidentally lock ourselves into the wrong kiosk anymore. That is an awesome change.)
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This doesn’t do anything to address backup traders. All it does is empower big trade guilds to have a 99.9999% chance of getting a trader. Small guilds will suffer in the long run
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is gamebreaking. tho I could agree and live with 2 or 3 spots, but 10 is massive. It gives a huge advantage to superrich and established guilds, since those are the only ones able to bid 10 times 5 till 10 millions. while that its also a massive goldsink for those, who are keen to defend specific spots or hubs and will increase donations and requirements massively.

edit: someone later reminded me of staying strong. this is no topic for compromises.
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on July 3, 2019 4:25PM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF.gif ZOS???

How is this going to help anyone except the large trading guilds? Seriously?

My main guild only has about 500k to bid each week which is rarely enough to get a trader. We would need 5 million gold to cover 10 spots. That is insane!
    headbang.gif

• Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broken auction system...The end.
  • Devanear
    Devanear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why not let a single bid work for the multiple kiosks? Same system, same matching but without requiring so much extra gold. I believe that would be more beneficial for smaller guilds. Perhaps there's a downside I'm not seeing :/
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To allay some fears - do remember that the larger trade guilds would have to lose their first/second/third choices to start taking away the less desirable spots. You can only hire one kiosk per week - all other bids are backups.

(That said, I stand by my original point that I'm not sure how this helps smaller guilds without funds to make backup bids.)
  • Elessar1993
    Elessar1993
    ✭✭
    I would say that it's a nice try, but in order for it to work for smaller guilds as well it should just take the gold from the highest bid and refund any leftovers. But indeed, 10 is a lot.
    Guildmaster of Stendarr's Merchantry which is part of Valinor Trading Union
    • Valinor Traders: Vivec, 300k sales or 20 donations, @BansheeVT
    • Valinor Overflow: Vivec, 150k sales or 15k donations, @Muradinius
    • Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales or 10k donations, @BansheeVM
    • Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales or 8k donations, @Leandra.c
    • Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales or 5k donations, @Elessar1993
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    WTF.gif ZOS???

My main guild only has about 500k to bid each week which is rarely enough to get a trader. We would need 5 million gold to cover 10 spots. That is insane!
    headbang.gif

The point isn't to necessarily cover 10 spots though. You could bid on your normal spot and then bid a tiny amount on a secondary, potentially cheaper spot. That way if you lose the first bid, maybe you win the second and at least still have a trader for the week.

It also helps to fix some of the fake bidding being done by empty guilds. They only do it to ensure they have a spot, now larger guilds will be able to bid on both locations and then when they win their more expensive good location, the next bidder up gets the secondary spot instead of their fake guild that they were using to hold a place just in case.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    `
    Why did you implement this? To get rid of all bigger guilds backup traders in a nice way? @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hey! Whatever works! If it stops the bigger guilds from ransacking traders with backup guilds I'm all for it. Not that they won't biud on our small guild traders anymore but maybe it'll be less likely and calm some of the tradewar battles between the big guilds down a bit.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure how to feel about this. It depends on how, exactly, this is supposed to function.

Will it be like...

1) I have 10 million in my guild bank. I bid 9 million on Trader A and 1 million on Trader B and can place no more additional bids because I have used up all of my funds. This is my suspicion since currently, when you place your bid, that money appears as "withdrawn" from your guild bank.

OR

2) I have 10 million in my guild bank. I bid 9 million on 10 different traders knowing that only one will actually win.

Which is it, @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how to feel about this. It depends on how, exactly, this is supposed to function.

Will it be like...

1) I have 10 million in my guild bank. I bid 9 million on Trader A and 1 million on Trader B and can place no more additional bids because I have used up all of my funds. This is my suspicion since currently, when you place your bid, that money appears as "withdrawn" from your guild bank.

OR

2) I have 10 million in my guild bank. I bid 9 million on 10 different traders knowing that only one will actually win.

Which is it, @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

1; it says all others will be refunded - this means they're taking the gold, just as they do with the bids now.

Edit: to explain why I said 1.
    Edited by reoskit on July 2, 2019 6:36PM
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    WTF.gif ZOS???

headbang.gif

The point isn't to necessarily cover 10 spots though. You could bid on your normal spot and then bid a tiny amount on a secondary, potentially cheaper spot. That way if you lose the first bid, maybe you win the second and at least still have a trader for the week.

It also helps to fix some of the fake bidding being done by empty guilds. They only do it to ensure they have a spot, now larger guilds will be able to bid on both locations and then when they win their more expensive good location, the next bidder up gets the secondary spot instead of their fake guild that they were using to hold a place just in case.

I dont get, why those guilds are getting rewarded now...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF.gif ZOS???
    headbang.gif

When was the last time you won a guild trader with a "tiny amount"? 2014?
    poke.gif

• jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF.gif ZOS???

headbang.gif

Nothing was going to prevent them from doing that. So at least this way, no one is getting shafted from getting a trader by shadow guilds. It isn't really a reward as it is a better bidding system. One that smaller guilds can take advantage of as well by bidding a smaller amount on an out of the way trader just in case. And since the money is refunded, it isn't like it hurts anything.
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just insane. I dont understand the reasoning behind this. If its to get rid of backups, just do what we asked and stop disbanding a guild from freeing the trader, that would fix it much more effectively. My small guild cant afford this!
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I please take guild sales history gone problem instead of this?

Please ?
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just insane. I dont understand the reasoning behind this. If its to get rid of backups, just do what we asked and stop disbanding a guild from freeing the trader, that would fix it much more effectively. My small guild cant afford this!

What can't you afford exactly?

Current situation:
    Guild A bids on main trader.
    Guild A also creates Guild B, a shadow Guild to bid on secondary trader just in case.
    Your Guild bids on a main trader (which is Guild A's backup)
    Guild A wins main trader bid but their Guild B bid also wins their secondary.
    Your Guild has no trader. Guild A has main trader, and their backup guild has a shell trader that they can choose to release or retain.

New Bid Situation:
    Guild A Bids on main trader.
    Guild A Bids on secondary trader.
    Your guild Bids on a main trader (which is Guild A's backup)
    Guild A wins main trader bid. Guild A's secondary bid goes away.
    Your guild wins it's main trader build.

And now, your guild has an option to drop an even smaller bid into a another location, just in case.

In both scenarios, there is a chance that you lose your trader to Guild A. But at least in scenario 2, the upcoming changes, you retain your bid if Guild A wins their main bid. Something that wasn't happening in the current bidding.
  • Countdownical
    Countdownical
    ✭✭✭
    Uhhh.. Seriously ZOS, this is just proof that you don't give a *** about anything anymore, and keep breaking the game piece by piece. I know several guilds who are already planning to disband bc of the latest issues you've been causing and managing a guild is stressful enough and this just pushed them over the edge.. Simply not worth it anymore.

If you want a revolution - you're on your way to create one.
    @Countdownical Experienced High-End Raider - PC EU - Here since Feb 27, 2014.

Lead of Flipping Coins - Rawl'kha, Reaper's March.
    Lead of Rolling Coins - Belkarth, Craglorn.
    Lead of Shining Coins - Elden Root, Grahtwood.

All are TRADE Guilds. Contact me for invites!
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF.gif ZOS???
    headbang.gif

When was the last time you won a guild trader with a "tiny amount"? 2014?
    poke.gif

You literally don't have to change the way you are bidding at all if you don't want to. Nothing is going to be impacted at all by this other than maybe the shadow guilds will go away and the big guilds might win a few smaller traders here and there. But as least when they win their main spots, the smaller trader will go to the next bid and the smaller guilds will have better shots of not getting sniped by a fake guild looking for a placeholder.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF.gif ZOS???

headbang.gif

Nothing was going to prevent them from doing that. So at least this way, no one is getting shafted from getting a trader by shadow guilds. It isn't really a reward as it is a better bidding system. One that smaller guilds can take advantage of as well by bidding a smaller amount on an out of the way trader just in case. And since the money is refunded, it isn't like it hurts anything.

it definitely is a reward, bcs they can go on what they did without having the effort of building a new guild for it. its actually pretty much the same. and as before those with the big bank will have the advantage, bcs smaller and newcoming guilds often cant afford multiple bids with their bank. and talking about the beeing refunded: if i am starting to bid 10 x 10 mio i can do it it, bcs i am having the financial backup, but someone who just starts and is depending on the weekly sales bcs of lacking funds, that someone wont be able to compete with the same tactics. also u need to add on that, that years of exploitive methods in trading already produced a massive gap between rich and poor (guilds) in this game and those funds will benefit those, who are that rich, old and established.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhh.. Seriously ZOS, this is just proof that you don't give a *** about anything anymore, and keep breaking the game piece by piece. I know several guilds who are already planning to disband bc of the latest issues you've been causing and managing a guild is stressful enough and this just pushed them over the edge.. Simply not worth it anymore.

If you want a revolution - you're on your way to create one.

Drama Queens to door 12 please. Step lively!
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF.gif ZOS???

headbang.gif

it definitely is a reward, bcs they can go on what they did without having the effort of building a new guild for it. its actually pretty much the same. and as before those with the big bank will have the advantage, bcs smaller and newcoming guilds often cant afford multiple bids with their bank. and talking about the beeing refunded: if i am starting to bid 10 x 10 mio i can do it it, bcs i am having the financial backup, but someone who just starts and is depending on the weekly sales bcs of lacking funds, that someone wont be able to compete with the same tactics. also u need to add on that, that years of exploitive methods in trading already produced a massive gap between rich and poor (guilds) in this game and those funds will benefit those, who are that rich, old and established.

No, it isn't the same though. As it is now, a Guild and their shadow counterpart can win both bids and eat up two trader locations. With this new system, they can bid on both locations and only win one, and then the second location goes to the next bidder. Literally different than it is now and a vast improvement.
  • Rushinator
    Rushinator
    ✭✭✭
    I 100% agree this is favors big guilds over small guilds and I say this as a GM of a large guild who'll be able to afford throwing out tons of gold if necessary.

However its also going to VASTLY increase bid prices. You'll now have tons of guilds bidding against your spot every week because they can now bid on your spot & nine others.

There is now ZERO risk to start a trade war & bump another guild. So what if your 1st bid fails? You have 9 others that are likely to win.

There will also be a domino effect every time a guild bumps another. Guild A bumps Guild B which bumps Guild C & so on until you get to Guild X who doesn't win any of their 10 bids (if they even placed all 10 bids).

The pressure is now on to bid even higher every week & toss more gold into the pot.

You now have to fund multiple bids each week & be aware that people can bid against you without fear of losing.

Any guilds that have enjoyed "low-balling" will have their hearts broken. The days of "low-balling" are over.

It'll be incredibly to say go to Wayrest & bid 8M on all 7 spots & see which of those 7 guilds has been low-balling.
    Edited by Rushinator on July 2, 2019 7:03PM
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it isn't the same though. As it is now, a Guild and their shadow counterpart can win both bids and eat up two trader locations.

Well they eat up two locations for 5 minutes, then the location will get sold to the one giving u the most gold for it. its pretty much the same.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rushinator wrote: »
    I 100% agree this is favors big guilds over small guilds and I say this as a GM of a large guild who'll be able to afford throwing out tons of gold if necessary.

However its also going to VASTLY increase bid prices. You'll now have tons of guilds bidding against your spot every week because they can now bid on your spot & nine others.

There is now ZERO risk to start a trade war & bump another guild. So what if your 1st bid fails? You have 9 others that are likely to win.

The pressure is now on to bid even higher every week & toss more gold into the pot.

You now have to fund multiple bids each week & be aware that people can bid against you without fear of losing.

Any guilds that have enjoyed "low-balling" will have their hearts broken. The days of "low-balling" are over.

It'll be incredibly to say go to Wayrest & bid 8M on all 7 spots & see which of those 7 guilds has been low-balling.

^ And there are the other implications I alluded to earlier. Amen, @Rushinator. Times are changing.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You literally don't have to change the way you are bidding at all if you don't want to.

That literally is not the point of this thread.

Again, those changes will only benefit the large trading guilds with deep pockets.
    Everyone else has already been pushed to the edge of the guild trader system, and this may very well push most of us mid/smaller sized guilds completely out of the system.

My main guild is not a trading guild, we have been providing a kiosk to our members as a service. We don't charge fees.
    We have about 450 members with maybe 100 active at any given day.
    The weekly 500k we need to maintain a trader comes from donations and a large portion of that is covered by the same few officers each and every week. So in reality we have been operating at a loss just to be able to provide this service to our members.

I imagine most mid/small size guilds operate in a similar fashion. There simply isn't enough gold for us to maintain more than one bid that has any chance of actually winning.
    dry.gif

Edited by SirAndy on July 2, 2019 7:12PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You literally don't have to change the way you are bidding at all if you don't want to.

That literally is not the point of this thread.

Again, those changes will only benefit the large trading guilds with deep pockets.
    Everyone else has already been pushed to the edge of the guild trader system, and this may very well push most of us mid/smaller sized guilds completely out of the system.

My main guild is not a trading guild, we have been providing a kiosk to our members as a service. We don't charge fees.
    We have about 450 members with maybe 100 active at any given day.
    The weekly 500k we need to maintain a trader comes from donations and a large portion of that is covered by the same few officers each and every week. So in reality we have been operating at a loss just to be able to provide this service to our members.

I imagine most mid/small size guilds operate in a similar fashion. There simply isn't enough gold for us to maintain more than one bid that has any chance of actually winning.
    dry.gif

So continue bidding the way you have. Nothing is changing there. You will continue to win or lose based on if a larger guild is running that trader as a backup. And you will win more since a larger guild won't be winning both of their locations with a backup guild.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the long run this is going to be very negative I think:

- More volatility in the market... easier to take a punt on taking a trader elsewhere if you know you have mutltiple backups... and unreliability in peoples traders is bad for everyone at every level.

- Higher bid costs due to above... and knock on effect on players having to pay more to support the bids.

- Medium/lower tier more disrupted by higher end trade guilds placing large backups on them. This will be FAR easier to do than creating ghost guilds so will become far more common.

- Trickle down effect increases costs on traders further down and increases the barrier to entry for newer guilds.

This is undoubtedly an overall benefit for the top tier trading guilds, but even then I see the potential for disruptive market behaviour which many may not like.

Feels like a poorly thought out solution to the ghost guild problem...
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    This only benefits guilds/alliances with a lot of gold. Where's the benefit for the smaller guilds? We asked for a way to make backup guilds disappear and now they implemented a whole backup bid system?
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation