The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PLEASE HELP, add on related

Fawstar
Fawstar
Hey i recently tried to install some add-ons but they will not work in game...
I have put the extracted files into the <C:\Users\Travis\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns> folder but still nothing. What do i do???
  • zmidponkneb18_ESO
    If, when you open that folder, you see a bunch of miscellaneous files, that's your problem. You should only be seeing a bunch of folders, one for each addon you're using. You create a folder for each addon and put the files inside that folder, so it's '...\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\[name of addon]'. Also, if you're playing on the EU megaserver, you might need to put them in '...\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu\AddOns\[name of addon]' instead.
  • Fawstar
    Fawstar
    i dont see anything but the folders, ive followed every step that is given and nothing...
  • Promethean7
    Promethean7
    Soul Shriven
    same issue as above, JFYI i have followed the instructions to the letter and still the only addon that is detected is FTC. The rest show up in addon list but no options under settings. Am i missing something? i have been at it for 2 days
  • Seerah
    Seerah
    ✭✭✭
    Similar to what Fawstar said above, re. file paths... Double-check to make sure you don't have extra folders that you created on accident when unzipping the addons.

This would be wrong:
    The Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons\MyAddon-v.1.0.8\MyAddon\MyAddon.txt
    Edited by Seerah on April 7, 2014 12:59AM
    Author & Moderator at ESOUI
    My Addons
  • Promethean7
    Promethean7
    Soul Shriven
    Seerah wrote: »
    Similar to what Fawstar said above, re. file paths... Double-check to make sure you don't have extra folders that you created on accident when unzipping the addons.

This would be wrong:
    The Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons\MyAddon-v.1.0.8\MyAddon\MyAddon.txt

yes i have double checked and then checked again and also reset saved variables , but same issue most of the addons are getting detected but not showing up in settings or working
  • Fawstar
    Fawstar
    k Promethean, first awesome name and i cant wait for Mass Effect 4 (gonna have the frostbite 3 engine, which is what they use for battlefield XD) if you dont have the program winrar i suggest you download that, i dont know if it was the reason but once i extracted the files with that program it worked first try. Hope this works for you
  • Fawstar
    Fawstar
    also sorry i took so long to get back