Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Getting locked to a campaign

dbrand001
dbrand001
✭✭✭
I got locked to a campaign is didnt want to be in. I logged on a character and it was still in cyro from weeks ago but because It wasnt pop-locked i didnt get kicked. I paid the 100k ap of each toon to abandon the campaign and i still cant get into it with the faction I wanted in the first place. So I am out a campaign and out 200k ap. I cant even play with my husband on the same faction in the same server.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on, need to get my tea and table cloth ready...
  • psk177ub17_ESO
    Same I too got locked in without ANY OPTION AT ALL

PLEASE RELEASE MY CHARACTERS SO I CAN SELECT A NEW CAMPAIGN

@ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Lord_Zele
    Lord_Zele
    ✭✭✭
    Same I too got locked in without ANY OPTION AT ALL

PLEASE RELEASE MY CHARACTERS SO I CAN SELECT A NEW CAMPAIGN

@ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GinaBruno

damn that's a lot of ZOS tagging... lol
    @Lord_Zele -GODSLAYER GM- Flawless Conqueror, Former Emperor, Just Another Player 1k+CP) YouTube Partner
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordZele
    Twitch:
  • Nerrai
    Nerrai
    Soul Shriven
    I also got locked to one alliance without a choice while my fiance got to switch, so we can't play together on that campaign. Seems like quite a few people are having this problem, so hopefully we'll see a fix coming along soon.
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got locked in same way. Logged into my DC not even thinking about it, and the game put me in Cyrodiil with no prompts and I was locked into the faction
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on this from the Admins yet?
    This is utterly ridiculous! :(
  • AnUnarmedWaffle
    AnUnarmedWaffle
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me. Now i cant play with my guild Because I logged a char that was on campaign from last 30day to open mail..
    PC EU, PvP Core Member of "Pride Inc" AD/Sotha
    Recruiting Form
    Videos
  • psk177ub17_ESO
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Any news on this from the Admins yet?
    This is utterly ridiculous! :(

Not yet. I've messaged them on twitter and put in a ticket yet no response.

Again, they just don't care.

typical
  • mommadani907
    mommadani907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw earlier a dev comment about it, look under dev tracker and I am sure you will find it. But basically, they now know, and will work on making that not a thing in the future, and to please be patient. Nothing about if they could unlock you and let you pick where you wanted to go.
    PC-NA
    Guild: AK Legion - Guild Mistress - 907 Gamers
    Twitter: @ mommadani907 / Owner of 2 accounts (gasp!)

CP 1100+
    Active characters:
    Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)
    Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///Riisa Bastet ( Khajiit Stam NB /AD)
    Auria Grayire ( Altmer Mag Templar /AD)///Darkenova ( Imperial Stam DK /AD)
    Luna Darknova (Altmer Mag Sorc/AD)///Morning-Starr (Argonian Mag Warden/AD)
    Khara Morek (Orc Stam Sorc/AD)///Amellia Bane (Redguard Stam Warden/AD)
    Amarie Sethe (Breton Mag NB/AD)///Morwen Ravenstorm (Nord Stam Templar/AD)
    Necronomnomnomicon (Dunmer Magcro/AD)///Lilith Nyxx (Nord Stamcro/AD)
    Gretica (Nord Necro Tank/AD)