Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting locked to a campaign

dbrand001
dbrand001
✭✭✭
I got locked to a campaign is didnt want to be in. I logged on a character and it was still in cyro from weeks ago but because It wasnt pop-locked i didnt get kicked. I paid the 100k ap of each toon to abandon the campaign and i still cant get into it with the faction I wanted in the first place. So I am out a campaign and out 200k ap. I cant even play with my husband on the same faction in the same server.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hold on, need to get my tea and table cloth ready...
  • psk177ub17_ESO
    psk177ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same I too got locked in without ANY OPTION AT ALL

PLEASE RELEASE MY CHARACTERS SO I CAN SELECT A NEW CAMPAIGN

@ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Lord_Zele
    Lord_Zele
    ✭✭✭
    Same I too got locked in without ANY OPTION AT ALL

PLEASE RELEASE MY CHARACTERS SO I CAN SELECT A NEW CAMPAIGN

@ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GinaBruno

damn that's a lot of ZOS tagging... lol
    @Lord_Zele -GODSLAYER GM- Flawless Conqueror, Former Emperor, Just Another Player 1.3k+CP) YouTube Partner
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordZele
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/lord_zele
  • Nerrai
    Nerrai
    Soul Shriven
    I also got locked to one alliance without a choice while my fiance got to switch, so we can't play together on that campaign. Seems like quite a few people are having this problem, so hopefully we'll see a fix coming along soon.
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got locked in same way. Logged into my DC not even thinking about it, and the game put me in Cyrodiil with no prompts and I was locked into the faction
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on this from the Admins yet?
    This is utterly ridiculous! :(
  • AnUnarmedWaffle
    AnUnarmedWaffle
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me. Now i cant play with my guild Because I logged a char that was on campaign from last 30day to open mail..
    PC EU, PvP Core Member of "Pride Inc" AD/Sotha
    Recruiting Form
    Videos
  • psk177ub17_ESO
    psk177ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Any news on this from the Admins yet?
    This is utterly ridiculous! :(

Not yet. I've messaged them on twitter and put in a ticket yet no response.

Again, they just don't care.

typical
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw earlier a dev comment about it, look under dev tracker and I am sure you will find it. But basically, they now know, and will work on making that not a thing in the future, and to please be patient. Nothing about if they could unlock you and let you pick where you wanted to go.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts