Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still didn't receive my Bethesda E3 drops..

• Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    Same here! We watched the entire thing. If by Monday I don’t hear anything I’m renewing my ticket as well.
  • Bexy
    Bexy
    ✭✭✭
    I did not get my items for watching the stream and no reply from support yet. :(
  • Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    I’m guessing they may want to wait and get the drops sent out to consoles and then deal with the folks who haven’t gotten them yet, or at least that’s what I’m hoping. Best thing to do for now is to keep active on here and checking in. I’ll be sure to post if I hear anything on my end.
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

I too have not received the crown crate drops or the mount, while having watched the stream with a linked account and while logged in on Twitch. I submitted a ticket already but I'm not sure if I categorized it properly. Would be very happy to have any word regarding this issue! Thanks.
  • aesina_f
    aesina_f
    I finally send a ticket today but I don't even get an email about it (but my ticket was there on "My Support" page, with a status of "Waiting for an agent"). I'm starting to loose hope on this, nor another next twitch drops...
  • Zincghast
    Zincghast
    My account was linked a couple days before they even announced the B3 stream. I was in the stream the whole time. The *** spam was a bit ridiculous. But anyways I'm still waiting on my drops.
  • Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    I got a reply from support last night. They are forwarding this issue to a specialized team, but also not making any promises. I’m going to be emailing them the screenshots I took of my account while watching the stream. If it was just the crates, I wouldn’t care as much. But I want that mount, lol!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone on PC who has not received the Bethesda E3 drops, we advise you to contact customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Zincghast
    Zincghast
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    For anyone on PC who has not received the Bethesda E3 drops, we advise you to contact customer support for further assistance.

Sent a ticket. The waiting game begins.
  • aesina_f
    aesina_f

Already sent it 2 days ago
  • Nicagira
    Nicagira
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE
    Same for me. My ticket is still await for the agent to reply for 2 days already.
  • xduplexx
    xduplexx
    Soul Shriven
    I sent a ticket and i got an automatic response.... still no mount or crates yet. :/
  • ottobaht
    ottobaht
    Soul Shriven

I did this 113 hours ago and have had zero update or communication from support since. What is considered a reasonable timeframe to be waiting for support?
    Edited by ottobaht on June 17, 2019 10:12AM
  • Bexy
    Bexy
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for a reply as well. :sleeping:
  • Zincghast
    Zincghast
    Same here. No reply either.
  • aesina_f
    aesina_f
    Didn't get any reply again, already submitted the ticket like 4 days ago. This one is tired
  • Zincghast
    Zincghast
    Same here man. Will be 4 days in about 3 hours with no response.
  • aesina_f
    aesina_f
    I finally get my crates and mount, thank you so much ZOS, worth to wait
  • Nicagira
    Nicagira
    Soul Shriven
    Just received my drops and mount. The problem is finally solved, and I closed the ticket.
    Hope that I am not the only one, and everyone in this thread received their drops. Cheers all!
  • Bexy
    Bexy
    ✭✭✭
    I got my stuff as well. Thank you! :heart:
  • Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I got my drops today as well. Thank you!
  • Zincghast
    Zincghast
    I don't have them yet. Did you guys get an email? Or did it just show up in game?
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry it's just crates filled with empty promises. You're not missing out.
  • Zincghast
    Zincghast
    I don't care about the crates I want the mount.
  • Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    I’m away on vacation this week but I did get the email notification. And yeah, don’t care for the crates as much, just the mount. Fingers crossed for those still waiting to get them 🤞
  • aesina_f
    aesina_f
    Zincghast wrote: »
    I don't have them yet. Did you guys get an email? Or did it just show up in game?

I got no email response from the ticket, but I get email for receiving the drops, then I check my ESO and it was there
  • Zincghast
    Zincghast
    Don't have that email yet. Nor a reply to my ticket.
  • Zincghast
    Zincghast
    Got my stuff! :D
  • Ysayde
    Ysayde
    Soul Shriven
    T-T Ticket has been in for a day. Nothing's happened. This one is sad.
  • aesina_f
    aesina_f
    Ysayde wrote: »
    T-T Ticket has been in for a day. Nothing's happened. This one is sad.

Wait at least 3-5 days, that's what we all doing til we got our drops
    Edited by aesina_f on June 21, 2019 2:37AM