The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 326

samtheman744
samtheman744
Soul Shriven
Error 326 : One of my characters was locked when I was right in the middle of a battleground and customer support hasn't gotten back to me and it has been awhile. Why did this error occur? and how long does it take customer support to respond on such a basic issue as I feel it has already been a long time. With other MMORPGs my issues are usually resolved quickly. My ticket number is 190613-000795.
  • samtheman744
    samtheman744
    Soul Shriven
    I have opened 3 tickets, they closed two of them, gave me a forum account for this reason, and still have no resolved the issue.

Help would be nice,
    Thanks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @samtheman744

We've sent you updated information on your ticket #190613-000795.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • samtheman744
    samtheman744
    Soul Shriven
    1) that was barely helpful at all
    2) my ticket is still under review
    3) I quit, how do I delete my account
    Even if you are backed up from E3, its been 2 weeks and now I don't even have time to play anymore. My character was locked on the first day of me coming back to play and to me this customer service has been absolutely unacceptable. No one has given me an answer as to why my character was locked, a proper ETA, my ticket has been under review for 5 days for a simple character lock. There is no excuse for this, I mean a monkey could do this.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you're only telling us a partial story of what happened, @samtheman744.

Because character unlocks normally don't take 5+ days.

In the meantime, enjoy that other lesser MMO that's next on your list ...