The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot log into my account even after resetting password

BoudiccaStormborn
BoudiccaStormborn
✭✭✭
I changed my password the other day. I had some issues logging into my account but was eventually able to get in so I thought nothing of it.

But this morning I went to access my account and couldn't log in.

So I reset my password again. I tried to log in. It wouldn't let me log in.

So I reset my password YET AGAIN. This time I made sure I waited until I got the email confirmation that my password had been changed.

Nope, still can't log in.

And yes, I'm using the correct password.
  • BoudiccaStormborn
    BoudiccaStormborn
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god so here's why I couldn't log in.

I contacted support the other day about changing my **PS4** account name.

Guess which account name they changed? Not PS4....nope, they changed my PC account name. Because I guess indicating that this was for PS4 and listing the PS4 account name made it too challenging.

SMFH.

Ticket: 190613-007507
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NotSuzyHomemaker

Please check your inbox for details on ticket #190613-007507.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post