Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Submitted ticket but it is not showing up in ticket history

Suddwrath
Suddwrath
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I just submitted (and resubmitted) a ticket, but it is not showing up in my ticket history. Nor did I receive an email confirming that I submitted those tickets. Is there any way to verify whether or not they went through?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SaltySudd

We can look into whether your ticket was submitted correctly.

Do you have a ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE unfortunately I do not have a ticket number, after submitting the ticket it took me to my ticket history page and I never received an email or any sort of confirmation. The same thing happened when I tried submitting it a second time.
  • Bexy
    Bexy
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem, I think I opened a thread about this issue in the wrong forum (I did not notice this section in time, sorry. I'm not really familiar with the forum): https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/479963/i-cant-submit-a-ticket

I did not get a ticket number either.
    Edited by Bexy on June 13, 2019 9:14PM
  • Bexy
    Bexy
    ✭✭✭
    I tried it again this morning (3rd ticket), still no ticket number, they are not on my ticket list and no confirmation e-mail. Meanwhile, I'm afraid support can see them and think I'm insane!

Edit: After trying several browsers, cleaning cache, disabling every extension without luck, I decided to submit the ticket (about my missing E3 items) to a different section. Instead of "missing item" I chose "I have a question about a sale/offer" and this time I finally got a ticket number and it shows up at "recent tickets". This is so weird. :hushed:
    Edited by Bexy on June 14, 2019 8:14AM
  • spud7713
    spud7713
    Soul Shriven
    I had some tickets go straight to "Feedback" which was very strange
  • Thorntongue
    Thorntongue
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like someone is trying to get credit for closing tickets instead of helping people out. I submitted a ticket 2 days ago and found that it was gone a few minutes ago, I was only able to see it on the feedback page.