Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't submit a ticket!

Bexy
Bexy
✭✭✭
Edit: Oops, wrong forum I think. Sorry.

I want to submit a ticket because I did not get the items for watching the E3 stream. However, when I create a ticket, I do not get a confirmation e-mail and it does not show up at my tickets. Adblocker is disabled. This isn't my first time submitting a ticket, it worked fine months ago! What should I do?

nonumber.jpg

noticket.jpg
Edited by Bexy on June 13, 2019 9:22PM
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not get my stream items either and I am linked to my twitch on my eso account and i watched the whole show from beginning to end. Some of my guild members got item a day after the stream. I don't know if zos is still sending rhem out.

Make sure that if you've changed your email adress that eso has your new email.Also im not sure but site may have been laggy it has happened to me...or closed for maintenance idk. Hope you get help you need

I hope we get our items.
    Edited by wishlist14 on June 13, 2019 9:09PM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    I did not get my stream items either and I am linked to my twitch on my eso account and i watched the whole show from beginning to end. Some of my guild members got item a day after the stream. I don't know if zos is still sending rhem out.

Make sure that if you've changed your email adress that eso has your new email.Also im not sure but site may have been laggy it has happened to me...or closed for maintenance idk. Hope you get help you need

I hope we get our items.

Yes, same here
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara