The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Skyshard achievement purchase

• reg369
    reg369
    ✭✭
    They are gonna make you pay for them. I'd say absolute minimum for a small zone is 1500 crown. Large will likely be double. Again, that's bare minimum.

Just double checked prices for munduses and crafting stations, yeah crown shards are gonna be 4000 area for a large zone I'm guessing.

Yeah 4k Crown is a gross overestimation for large zones. They have to price it in a way that people would actually buy them. At that price, even the most spoiled kid won't be buying. By your estimation, 5 skill points is worth 40$??? How would anyone buy that?

I'm standing to have 16 characters next patch. For it to be worth it, I'd have to be able to buy it for most of my characters without getting a second mortgage...

You can get all Skyshards in a medium zone in like 10 minutes. So I do not even now why you should buy them in the first place.