Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaalgrondtiid EU PC

• TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was talking *** about me and my guild as well.. he is a random nobody with a fake forum name that is hating on everybody that is better than him..probably a zerg surfer. My advice - simply ignore, not worth getting mad over a keyboard warrior..
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was talking *** about me and my guild as well.. he is a random nobody with a fake forum name that is hating on everybody that is better than him..probably a zerg surfer. My advice - simply ignore, not worth getting mad over a keyboard warrior..

Definitely, I'd just like to know what guild he is in so I can give them a special Wabbajack hug later... lol Btw, what's your guild mate?

And don't worry, I'm not mad, I have teflon skin... and @LarsS probably does too. Necessary if you are a guild leader... :D
    Edited by Nermy on June 11, 2019 2:19PM
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Groups like TDA are the reason why people have a bad opinion about ball groups.. you don't have to zerg the map with so many people only because the group max is 24.. you could instead preserve what is left of your honor and run with 8-14 people instead.

I remember the video you created when you zerged Zerg Squad with the rest of the DC faction..was really pathetic.
    You certainly won't gain my respect for such actions..

That looks suspiciously similar to what I just said....I guess it only took you a month to be completely assimilated into the zerg?
    Also, I have no idea who you or your guild are - just stating facts about the state of Cyrodiil and the negative effects of people running in faction stacks and capping empty maps :)

Curious to see if you actually joined TDA though, just 15 days after slagging them off so viciously on a public forum.
    @TriangularChicken
    Edited by dtsharples on June 11, 2019 10:48PM
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    You all Zerg just as much as each other just at different times of the day there argument done.
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    You all Zerg just as much as each other just at different times of the day there argument done.
    Wrong. No-one ever zergs.

No-one, ever.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are all solo !
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SilverPaws wrote: »

They are all solo !

I am solo for sure.

However, for outsiders: The situation is that red leads with 10k lead. Followed by blue and yellow is last.

The lock did something funny after liek 10 days. Red an blue started to fight. They still trample both on yellow by sieging Alessia and Roebeck simultaneously but AD is used to this situation since forever.

Yesterday AD got the Butterfly hammer and went up all the way to blue base. It was a "zerg" and i finally got the 2nd blue shard and the two books there :)

Red did notice this, ignored the Volendung hype and sieged BM for the scroll. Volendung vanished and we had a nice and epic defe.. erm battle there. It was a good evening although i am on the loosing side.
    Edited by mague on June 12, 2019 12:32PM
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong. No-one ever zergs.

No-one, ever.

https://youtu.be/s6jYoagXmZE
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Shark2016
    Shark2016
    ✭✭✭
    PVP IS TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE
    HORRIBLE LAG; PING CLOSE TO BE EXPLODING; YOU GET KICKED FROM SERVER AT LEAST A FEW TIMES AN EVENING WHEN GETTING CLOSE TO A BATTE: HONESTLY ZOS: PLEASE REMEMBER: PEOPLE HERE DO PAY FOR ESO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL US YEARS AFTER YEARS YOU ARE WORKING ON IT. IT IS GETTING PRETTY SILLY NOW TO BE HONEST: YOU GET OUR MONEY; PVP PLAYERS GET YOUR LAG. NOT A GOOD DEAL >:)>:)
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shark2016 wrote: »
    HORRIBLE LAG; PING CLOSE TO BE EXPLODING; YOU GET KICKED FROM SERVER AT LEAST A FEW TIMES AN EVENING WHEN GETTING CLOSE TO A BATTE: HONESTLY ZOS: PLEASE REMEMBER: PEOPLE HERE DO PAY FOR ESO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL US YEARS AFTER YEARS YOU ARE WORKING ON IT. IT IS GETTING PRETTY SILLY NOW TO BE HONEST: YOU GET OUR MONEY; PVP PLAYERS GET YOUR LAG. NOT A GOOD DEAL >:)>:)

Erh... wrong thread mate, this is discussing a certain campaign whose name I can never remember. :trollface:

It does look like EP are going to run away with this one. Which must be the first time in a loooong time. @dtsharples we must be doing something right. :trollface:
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    am i the only one who thinks "Kaalgrondtiid" Should be Kaalgrondtijd" ?
    Or is that just the dutchie in me.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    am i the only one who thinks "Kaalgrondtiid" Should be Kaalgrondtijd" ?
    Or is that just the dutchie in me.

Seems right to me. :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    I heard BigBoss got banned for exploiting DK chains like he used so much chain that the deadra ran out of chains. Therefor ad got rekt with no glorious leader.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :( Boss was the only equal force to the EP tard night cap, its a shame. Bring him back.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we had old Thornblade back...the campaign was epic in cycles one to five. The zerging was definitely less in 2015.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Erh... wrong thread mate, this is discussing a certain campaign whose name I can never remember. :trollface:

It does look like EP are going to run away with this one. Which must be the first time in a loooong time. @dtsharples we must be doing something right. :trollface:

Hmmm, he is right thread. He plays on Kaalgt...kalr..kaarl....f it->he lags->he post, everything is ok :D
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoreToo wrote: »
    Nermy wrote: »

Hmmm, he is right thread. He plays on Kaalgt...kalr..kaarl....f it->he lags->he post, everything is ok :D

loool! Good point, well made ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am astonished there is not this troll bait post saying "all you ad and dc green alliance suck, ep is best now that faction lock is back muhahaha ". Pvp is not what it used to be :(

Not that many players on pact side though.. I have 26k ap and still ranked as the 200th player or something. Just shows how much cyro is dead these days.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on June 14, 2019 12:22PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scoring numbers were screwed up after the update on Monday, not sure if they were fixed - so I wouldn't take the positioning too seriously.
    We tested this by bringing 3 different characters into Cyro and doing just enough to land on the score-board.
    Each one was listed as position 198, as were many other players not participating in the 'experiment' who were playing at the time.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Scoring numbers were screwed up after the update on Monday, not sure if they were fixed - so I wouldn't take the positioning too seriously.
    We tested this by bringing 3 different characters into Cyro and doing just enough to land on the score-board.
    Each one was listed as position 198, as were many other players not participating in the 'experiment' who were playing at the time.

Interesting. Seems everything is screwed up in this game...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz to EP for winning the first campaign by a large margin..

Hope we can win a lot more now. Not sure whether faction lock helped but if it did, awesome! :)

DC and AD; troll away. I am in teflon Robes of Anti-Troll today...

114084792-stock-vector-layered-mage-sorcerer-warlock-wiseman-fantasy-medieval-action-rpg-game-character-animation-ready-vec.jpg?ver=6
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only ones I can congratulate for last campaign is @VinayExile 's night team for fighting like lions against overwhelming pop locked Pact painting everything red after midnight.

They had some remarkable scroll extractions deep in enemy territory and were the only organized small to medium sized DC group that put up a fight for the map after the TDA trash zerg and other DC LFG groups log off at 23:00 CEST.

AD was basically dead from my point of view except for Zavos' team and some smallscalers. Else it seemed to be just PvDoor happening between 6 and 10am and then turtling on the keep walls until people get home from work.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    The only ones I can congratulate for last campaign is @VinayExile 's night team for fighting like lions against overwhelming pop locked Pact painting everything red after midnight.

They had some remarkable scroll extractions deep in enemy territory and were the only organized small to medium sized DC group that put up a fight for the map after the TDA trash zerg and other DC LFG groups log off at 23:00 CEST.

AD was basically dead from my point of view except for Zavos' team and some smallscalers. Else it seemed to be just PvDoor happening between 6 and 10am and then turtling on the keep walls until people get home from work.

Isn't that pretty much the same every campaign now? They aren't fought 24/7 anymore and I miss that.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too tend to log off before Midnight - Knowing the incoming faction stack will decimate any semblance of PVP.
    I also like to play with more than 10 FPS :p

Congrats though.

I'm a happy chappy too, got 2 Gold Rings + 1 Gold Necklace of Spell Strategist - so rolling in it \o/

I presume that this new campaign will just be more of the same. But I did spot some usually EP players on both DC & AD later last night, not enough to make a huge difference but it does show that they are looking for competitive play in the evening instead of PVDoor.

It would be great for another DC Guild to take up the defensive mantel later in the evening - Vinay is doing a great job as you say - but they are still no match for the overwhelming numbers.
    I'd genuinely like to know how all these people manage to play so late into the night / morning without feeling like death for work the following day.
    Edited by dtsharples on June 21, 2019 11:44AM
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, i fell out of bed the other day and went online. The map was 100% red and the score was 280/0/0 for red. I have the screenshots :) Just they have no timestamp on them i think.

Red is good though. They dont need this extreme domination. But it happens. Thats not a Cyrodiil problem but a modern PvP paradigm problem.

What really made me do the screenshots was the AD bashing before lock was back. AD did this, AD did that. On the forums and ingame. So much hate preaching... just to farm the loyalist. lol.
    Edited by mague on June 21, 2019 11:58AM
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too tend to log off before Midnight - Knowing the incoming faction stack will decimate any semblance of PVP.

Congrats though.

I'm a happy chappy too, got 2 Gold Rings + 1 Gold Necklace of Spell Strategist - so rolling in it \o/

I presume that this new campaign will just be more of the same. But I did spot some usually EP players on both DC & AD later last night, not enough to make a huge difference but it does show that they are looking for competitive play in the evening instead of PVDoor.

It would be great for another DC Guild to take up the defensive mantel later in the evening - Vinay is doing a great job as you say - but they are still no match for the overwhelming numbers.
    I'd genuinely like to know how all these people manage to play so late into the night / morning without feeling like death for work the following day.

Students, pensioneers, housewifes, shiftworkers, not having a 9-5 job ( e.g. waiters, cooks, bar tenders, nurses), being self-employed, jobless, rich, doing project work, being on vacation, insomnia, etc.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats though.

Students, pensioneers, housewifes, shiftworkers, not having a 9-5 job ( e.g. waiters, cooks, bar tenders, nurses), being self-employed, jobless, rich, doing project work, being on vacation, insomnia, etc.

I remember when Wabbajack had raids up 24/7 as we had 3 unemployed raid leaders, now we only raid 4-5 nights out of the week and finish about 10pm GMT due to most of us working the next day.
    Edited by Nermy on June 21, 2019 12:07PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Azura's Star, Trueflame and Sotha Sil to Kaalgroefnnlsafsdsueffpoiin...how-did-it-come-to-this.jpg
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They only have pensioners and mothers in EP? No nurses playing on AD?
    I'm more inclined to think that theres a heavy USA influence on the map - possibly.
    When most ppl are logging off, its 6pm there (the start of primetime)
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭

Well thank you.
    With the compliments of the rest of our guild: revan/blessium/shaco/justice/angela/ruben/gef/reinzen and everyone else who joins the fun.

The action is nice, we stopped a while back because after 12pm no one was playing anymore.
    Now the ep pop lock at 2 am is great for our group.

That is if the 20ep actually come out of the keeps instead of sieging us poor 6 people.....