The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

E3 stream not loaded? or items not given?

Elecks
Elecks
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

I planned my PC to watch the E3 stream. Sadly i live in the EU and the stream started at 02:30am, i do have a job that requires me to wake up at 6:00am, so i thought if i let twitch open on the Bethesda twitch page, it would load? But now in the morning i saw that i didnt receive a mail. As i was asleep due the timezone difference, im not sure if the stream loaded for me either. I would really like to get the mount, is there an way to still obtain it? Or are the most Europeans people getting a bit screwed with the timezone?

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drops won't be going out until the morning in the US
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elecks wrote: »
    Hi there,

I planned my PC to watch the E3 stream. Sadly i live in the EU and the stream started at 02:30am, i do have a job that requires me to wake up at 6:00am, so i thought if i let twitch open on the Bethesda twitch page, it would load? But now in the morning i saw that i didnt receive a mail. As i was asleep due the timezone difference, im not sure if the stream loaded for me either. I would really like to get the mount, is there an way to still obtain it? Or are the most Europeans people getting a bit screwed with the timezone?

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards.

I'm with the same problem. I left twitch open last night but now It's 17:00 pm here in EU and didn't receive anything. Well... at least I slept very well xD

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Drops haven't gone out yet for PC - they should be a little later today.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    had similar issue, managed to watch 7mins of twitch feed then lost connection
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    so not sure if i qualify :(
  • Gabe42
    Gabe42
    Did anyone still not get the rewards? I'm from EU and left the stream open overnight, so maybe it didn't load properly. Still I hoped to get something for leaving my pc on overnight :/