The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!

E3 stream not loaded? or items not given?

Elecks
Elecks
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

I planned my PC to watch the E3 stream. Sadly i live in the EU and the stream started at 02:30am, i do have a job that requires me to wake up at 6:00am, so i thought if i let twitch open on the Bethesda twitch page, it would load? But now in the morning i saw that i didnt receive a mail. As i was asleep due the timezone difference, im not sure if the stream loaded for me either. I would really like to get the mount, is there an way to still obtain it? Or are the most Europeans people getting a bit screwed with the timezone?

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drops won't be going out until the morning in the US
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elecks wrote: »
    Hi there,

I planned my PC to watch the E3 stream. Sadly i live in the EU and the stream started at 02:30am, i do have a job that requires me to wake up at 6:00am, so i thought if i let twitch open on the Bethesda twitch page, it would load? But now in the morning i saw that i didnt receive a mail. As i was asleep due the timezone difference, im not sure if the stream loaded for me either. I would really like to get the mount, is there an way to still obtain it? Or are the most Europeans people getting a bit screwed with the timezone?

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards.

I'm with the same problem. I left twitch open last night but now It's 17:00 pm here in EU and didn't receive anything. Well... at least I slept very well xD

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Drops haven't gone out yet for PC - they should be a little later today.
    Gina Bruno
    ESO Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had similar issue, managed to watch 7mins of twitch feed then lost connection
    Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who they want you to be

AD Mag-sorc
    AD Magplar
    AD Stamden
    AD StamDK
    AD Stamblade
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so not sure if i qualify :(
    Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who they want you to be

AD Mag-sorc
    AD Magplar
    AD Stamden
    AD StamDK
    AD Stamblade
  • Gabe42
    Gabe42
    Did anyone still not get the rewards? I'm from EU and left the stream open overnight, so maybe it didn't load properly. Still I hoped to get something for leaving my pc on overnight :/