The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Either Add More Servers or Get Rid of The Lock

• RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    remove it completely and give the faction lock to two new campaigns for cp and non cp. its really dumb to revert back to faction lock. one of mu guildmates returning back to the game accidentally locked his account to dc when we all on ad. I guess we cant play with him for 30 days.
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedGirl41 wrote: »
    remove it completely and give the faction lock to two new campaigns for cp and non cp. its really dumb to revert back to faction lock. one of mu guildmates returning back to the game accidentally locked his account to dc when we all on ad. I guess we cant play with him for 30 days.

There are better reasons to remove it then someones incompetence by a) not realizing they are not on their AD character and b) not reading the warnings.
    Edited by IronWooshu on June 9, 2019 6:34AM
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    Miriel wrote: »
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Miriel wrote: »
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    How about this as a solution... give us each (CP and NoCP) another 30 day server that is unlocked? Then see if people actually go there. Give No CP people an optional place to play.

#FreeNoCP

I will go to the locked cmpaign no matter what, and so will others i know, i cant speak for every one, but i have a feeling the more "normal" players will go there also...

And thats something i told you guys, i play on a locked campaign couse its importat to me... im fairly sure you or most in this thread dosent even play in the locked campaign, couse you are more concearned to about having people to farm...

But to sum up, i agree ZOS should create alternative servers for those wanting to flip-flop between factions...

If there was a 30 day unlocked listed first that most of the population would gravitate toward that campaign. Path of least resistance

Maybe maybe not, since people considder the 30 locked we have now as the main, it could even be so people stick to it even if a new is added above it... but you dont know, i dont know, all we know is people want locked, people want unlocked, and then there is people that dont care...

I do know though that i will allways play on a locked, even if its deserted... while most of those wanting unlocked seems to not care since they dont play on a unlocked even if they can...

Well said. It's the anti faction lock people who are being completely outlandish and stubborn on these forums. Refusing to play the unlocked campaign claiming the rewards arent worth it but not realizing you are given rewards 4 times before the 30 day is given their end of the campaign rewards. I am with you, I would play on a more dead campaign if that's where the locks are. I already have no problem playing on the 7 day ones, easier to get EMP, easier to get achievements PVE wise and still find decent fights. You just don't have sieges.

Cool, but what about the lack of actual options and inability to play non-cp campaigns on any of my other characters?

I don't know why ZoS doesn't have a 7 day non-CP campaign.. it boggles my mind too