The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Necros!

• Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Time for some console entries, methinks. B)

iWapnm2.jpg

4U12Q1C.jpg

XGs0SN3.jpg

XSPlTVr.jpg

y7vNOlb.jpg

zf75kwR.jpg

Malignant gra-Nuloma, once a Dragonknight, reborn as a Necromancer.

hello friend, could u tell me what style ur bow is pls?

Pit Daemon bow style. It drops from Battlegrounds, @rabidrufus64
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    Freeman wrote: »
    IMG-20190521-WA0001.jpg

@DracoKaiser What sets are you using in that?

Its a costume
  • Orthodoxa
    Orthodoxa
    ✭✭✭
    Here is my Lovecraftian tribute necromancer, Septimus Bishop.

2gshp5j.jpg

As his nephew later learned in "The Horror of the Middle Span", the locals of Dunwich were not at all fond of Septimus' "research", so in this Elseworlds version he has briefly traveled the dimensional planes to Tamriel, before all of those bothersome people enforcing the laws against Necromancy send him back to decaying Massachusetts. ;)

"“Bishop?” he said in a voice that had fallen to a whisper. “Yew said, ‘Bishop’?” Then, as if to reassure himself of something beyond my knowledge he added, in a stronger voice, “There be Bishops still, hereabouts. Yew’ll likely belong to them?”

“Not likely”, I said. “My uncle was Septimus Bishop.”

At mention of the name, Whateley went a shade paler than his normal pallor. Then me made a move to sweep the articles I had bought back from the counter… “I don’t want any truck with the kin of Septimus Bishop.”"
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    piduuC2.png[/img]
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StX4KQH.jpg
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baalfaren Bloodtusk
    OWDO0E8.jpg
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feeling cute. May raise the dead later. IDK

[img][/img]uUVEToz.png
  • Valamist
    Valamist
    ✭✭✭
    This one is enjoying their new Necromancer, Libere!

OhhFOv8.jpg
    Edited by Valamist on June 7, 2019 12:29AM
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    aesina_f wrote: »
    SQWr1fq.png

Whoa how did you do that face? also, what costume was that?

Sorry for the long wait.
    The costume is the Peryite Skeevemaster.
    To get it you have to find and use ten Plague-Drenched Fabrics in the Orccrest City Public Dungeon, Elsweyr.
    The face is part of the costume. ;)
  • Aedh
    Aedh
    ✭✭✭
    Updated my tankcro's outfit to have something with a more "necro-y" feeling. I wish I had the light horned dragon helmet ... The medium one will have to do for now until RNG likes me :smile:

hGZqSUu.jpg

Looks nice with the Lord Warden weapons as well :
    GascnyR.jpg

• Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've been prepping since i saw the reveal for Necromancers.

photo_2019_05_21_04_54_39_by_sam_magicman_dd7errx-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2Y3ZDI0NDYtNTg2Yi00YmQwLWJiZDUtOThjNWZjNmI5N2M0XC9kZDdlcnJ4LTQ0ZDVjYmE5LTU0MTYtNGY0ZC04YmJlLTBmMDU3YzM4OWQxMC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.6cQfJT2VudCxZTLwWS0nEAh6APWeN-XPdLYkKFneBOo

Worm Wizard Personality
    Black Hand Robes dyed with the Black and Gold
    Hide Hat (spent a little time pretty-fying my high elf, i want people to see his face)
    Dragon Bone staff (not something i prepared in advance, was planning on using Abnur Tharn's staff, but this looks much cooler)

Thats the robe I wanted for mine! No idea how to get it... I have settled on the Profits robe, it actually works really well, while not being particularly flashy.
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭

photo_2019_05_21_04_54_39_by_sam_magicman_dd7errx-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2Y3ZDI0NDYtNTg2Yi00YmQwLWJiZDUtOThjNWZjNmI5N2M0XC9kZDdlcnJ4LTQ0ZDVjYmE5LTU0MTYtNGY0ZC04YmJlLTBmMDU3YzM4OWQxMC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.6cQfJT2VudCxZTLwWS0nEAh6APWeN-XPdLYkKFneBOo

Worm Wizard Personality
    Hide Hat (spent a little time pretty-fying my high elf, i want people to see his face)
    Dragon Bone staff (not something i prepared in advance, was planning on using Abnur Tharn's staff, but this looks much cooler)

Thats the robe I wanted for mine! No idea how to get it... I have settled on the Profits robe, it actually works really well, while not being particularly flashy.

The robe is a reward for the last quest of the Dark Brotherhood DLC questline.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »

Worm Wizard Personality

Ahh, thank you! I thought it would be a reward of some kind... OK, so I need to complete Dark brohood... have to get my Stamblad kitty back in action! If I can tear myself away from levelling my Necromincer that is!
  • mann9753b16_ESO
    mann9753b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HE9aIWk.jpg

FInaly git my set together, and I have to say, that THief Guild Chest gives the whole outfit a Power rangers Vibe^^
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »

Worm Wizard Personality

Ahh, thank you! I thought it would be a reward of some kind... OK, so I need to complete Dark brohood... have to get my Stamblad kitty back in action! If I can tear myself away from levelling my Necromincer that is!

why run db with stam kitty? necromancers are evil enough x3
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    broke the comment, ignore
    Edited by Matthew_Galvanus on June 8, 2019 11:36PM
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dd8vlk6-790b76af-39db-4dd7-a9b0-38a359e49964.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NmN2QyNDQ2LTU4NmItNGJkMC1iYmQ1LTk4YzVmYzZiOTdjNFwvZGQ4dmxrNi03OTBiNzZhZi0zOWRiLTRkZDctYTliMC0zOGEzNTllNDk5NjQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.7vbBle6xwudr_1O6ETRJfUEI6q14i2JaIohGjVaTznI

There. My new Tank-romancer Gunndar Soul-Shackler
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    fASKlRP.png
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necrophealya - I LOVE HER <3

68945f3f41fc566a2ecccecc154fdb25.png
    193d38028dcb0def0804fb584f5a71fd.png
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YzUaXtq.jpg
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glass wrote: »
    fASKlRP.png
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    YzUaXtq.jpg

SelfassuredUnripeImperatorangel-max-1mb.gif
    Edited by max_only on June 13, 2019 2:42AM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    fASKlRP.png
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    YzUaXtq.jpg

SelfassuredUnripeImperatorangel-max-1mb.gif

LF 3 more for a Backstreet Boys meet up.
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not-a-Necromancer
    s1AKI4i.jpg
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Juponen
    Juponen
    ✭✭✭
    manfred.jpg

My necro is thinking here: "Night King managed it in the Game of Thrones, so how do I repeat the feat with a dead dragon....." :p
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fASKlRP.png

This character makes me feel things I wasn't ready to feel.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juponen wrote: »
    manfred.jpg

My necro is thinking here: "Night King managed it in the Game of Thrones, so how do I repeat the feat with a dead dragon....." :p

Straight out of a 70-80s hard rock band.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aedh wrote: »
    Updated my tankcro's outfit to have something with a more "necro-y" feeling. I wish I had the light horned dragon helmet ... The medium one will have to do for now until RNG likes me :smile:

hGZqSUu.jpg

Looks nice with the Lord Warden weapons as well :
    GascnyR.jpg

Wish i had horbed dragon anything 4.9mil ap worth of random bgs later not a single page of horned
  • stabbykitteh
    stabbykitteh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasrin

RFho8Pt.png
  • Juponen
    Juponen
    ✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    Juponen wrote: »
    manfred.jpg

Straight out of a 70-80s hard rock band.

Yea, he does spin records backwards when chilling after a day of mayhem >:)
  • Tzevaot
    Tzevaot
    Tzevaot

huQQ0jU.png