Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "The Season of the Dragon Continues at E3 2019"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
f6ae3d864cd354f65d632efcf4d30a20.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "The Season of the Dragon Continues at E3 2019" blog article.

Join us as we unveil the future of The Elder Scrolls Online and the Season of the Dragon at #BE3! Watch the livestream and you’ll earn an in-game mount and Ouroboros Crown Crates.
Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... now I am confused...

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56409
    When: Sunday, June 9, at 8:30 EDT

And on Bethesda Twitch Chanel:
    Sunday, June 9th @ 5:30pm PT

So... um... when exactly ?

8:30 EDT is 14:30 in my local time
    5:30pm PT is 02:30 next day in my local time

Edit:

It is probably 8:30 PM, if you add that hours match. But still needs some clarification.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on June 5, 2019 3:52PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... now I am confused...

When: Sunday, June 9, at 8:30 EDT

And on Bethesda Twitch Chanel:
    Sunday, June 9th @ 5:30pm PT

So... um... when exactly ?

8:30 EDT is 14:30 in my local time
    5:30pm PT is 02:30 next day in my local time

It's 8:30 PM EDT. We'll update the article to make it more clear.
    Staff Post
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it's confusing.

Am in UK and reset of the thread to English (int'l) suggests that it is 1.30am Monday so 2.30 a.m. for European time
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it a just bit unfair to all of the PC/EU players who are not getting a mount and 5 crates because most of them are going to be asleep at 01:30 BST/02:30 CEST?
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, would like to know how EU players can also get the mount and crates please. 1:30am on a Monday morning is hardly a time most EU players are going to be able to tune in.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um... well... I just looked what this mount is...

Clouded Senche-Leopard
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/clouded-senche-leopard/

I already have it... Got it from a crown crate long time ago.

It is the same mount. Even name is the same...

So.. what if I already have this mount in my collection ?
    Will there be any other reward if I already have it in my collection ? Gemes / crowns ? Or do I get Nothing ?
    sjRIJTf.png
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on June 5, 2019 4:29PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tommy_The_Gun The last time they did this, it was with an ice wolf that had been available for sale before. People who already had it... already had it.

It's a freebie, and if you had it from earlier, well, it meant you had all that time before to use it.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Mygalomorpea
    Mygalomorpea
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another stream I need to decide if I will watch it or be of use at work 1 hour after it ends... Why does Bethesda hate EU that much? Not just performance but also with streams?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one does not know if this is possible but would it be possible to do a repeat broadcast of the stream with the rewards enabled? That way everyone can catch it at a time when it is more natural to be awake?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another stream I need to decide if I will watch it or be of use at work 1 hour after it ends... Why does Bethesda hate EU that much? Not just performance but also with streams?

That's a pretty strong word. The company is based out of the USA, it just simply is what it is.
  • Veesk
    Veesk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing what's next for Season of the Dragon! Can't wait to see the full continuation of the Elsweyr cinematic trailer teased.
    Edited by Veesk on June 5, 2019 5:07PM
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sooo.... stay up until 1:30 am for yet another copy of that same mount and a crate that will almost certainly be full of useless worthless junk potions.....

Orrrrrr.... just don’t bother, get a good nights sleep and watch the rerun the next morning....

Lmao 😆

I’ll see you insomniacs in the morning
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lariana wrote: »
    Isn't it a just bit unfair to all of the PC/EU players who are not getting a mount and 5 crates because most of them are going to be asleep at 01:30 BST/02:30 CEST?

Looks like it is 230am in central Europe. :-(

efih50gmiud7.jpg
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on consoles, the "drops" start 5 hours sooner.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Luthivar
    Luthivar
    ✭✭✭
    And who decided on that time frame? Donald Trump?

No seriously, give us a chance to follow the stream and to grab the rewards at another time, as already proposed by Santie. Our server already suffers enough from bugs, I think we earn some cuddling ;o)
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a live stream of an event that takes place at 5:30PM PDT. Because E3 takes place in LA.

It's really that simple.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um... well... I just looked what this mount is...

Clouded Senche-Leopard
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/clouded-senche-leopard/

I already have it... Got it from a crown crate long time ago.

It is the same mount. Even name is the same...

So.. what if I already have this mount in my collection ?
    Will there be any other reward if I already have it in my collection ? Gemes / crowns ? Or do I get Nothing ?
    sjRIJTf.png
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

Same here, I already received the Clouded Senche-Leopard from something previously. Probably a free crown-crate.
    Z0$ did the same thing last year during BE3 or QuakeCon and gave away the Ice Wolf mount, which, again, I already had.
    0/2, two years in a row on these 'freebies.' Go figure.

Z0$ should just give out a redemption code to viewers/participants and give players options to choose what mount/pet they want, especially if they keep offering things people already have received through previous events and giveaways.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're gonna take Khamira from me, aren't you.

That impending doom.

You're gonna take our kitty queen away aren't you??
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please offer the log in and kill something for PC players as a way to earn this as well, or find some other way that EU players can qualify for this.

This isn't the first time this has happened and we've (the EU community) commented on it in the past as well, exclusive stream items are not great if you're streaming at times which are not friendly to everyone or not offering alternate streams or ways of earning them.
    If you are on console, you can earn your rewards by logging into the game on Sunday, June 9, between 8:00PM BST and 4:00AM BST (Monday, June 10) and killing a single monster. You will receive your rewards by June 19.
    Seriously, why can't this be for all formats, why force PC players to watch a stream.
    Edited by Turelus on June 5, 2019 11:43PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Critterina
    Critterina
    ✭✭
    Soo, am I getting my money back for the crown crates I bought to get that mount? Why are people getting it for free, when I paid for it?
  • Zilvanio
    Zilvanio
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I did, myself, thought that it kind of sucks the stream is at 2.30AM CEST...

But, well, it's a live stream from #BE3 in L.A. and, like it or not, they probably don't have much of a choice to pick the schedule, and even if they do they won't be able to make everyone happy around the globe :)

My plan, which I suggest to everyone:
    Put a reminder somewhere, get a good nap in the afternoon, do some late night pledges or whatever you prefer, then just tune in when it starts, earn your rewards and enjoy the stream (or rush to bed if you have to!)

My 2 cents!

Regards,
    Simone (Noto_Burattino)
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Can you please offer the log in and kill something for PC players as a way to earn this as well, or find some other way that EU players can qualify for this.

This isn't the first time this has happened and we've (the EU community) commented on it in the past as well, exclusive stream items are not great if you're streaming at times which are not friendly to everyone or not offering alternate streams or ways of earning them.
    If you are on console, you can earn your rewards by logging into the game on Sunday, June 9, between 8:00PM BST and 4:00AM BST (Monday, June 10) and killing a single monster. You will receive your rewards by June 19.
    Seriously, why can't this be for all formats, why force PC players to watch a stream.

Why force PC players to log in? What about people traveling that might only be able to watch on their phone? What about those people?
  • MewmewGirl
    MewmewGirl
    ✭✭
    Lariana wrote: »

Isn't it *really* unfair to the people who spent real money on this mount that they're now going to give away for free to others? Those are the people who should be complaining.

Console players have this 8 hour time frame where they just need to log in the game and kill a single monster to get it, that isn't really that fair either.

All I can say is maybe turn your twitch account to the channel, turn off your monitor and go to sleep. You should still be counted as being there during that time as far as I know?

There are many many people in the US who can't be there to watch at this time either. For many of us it would be better if it was early in the a.m. hours.

Maybe they should have let everybody do it the console way, have this 8 hour period where you could log in and kill a monster and get the mount. Then it would mostly only screw over the people who had bought it before already. And since that isn't you, who cares right :tongue:

They should have done this differently for sure, and they shouldn't have given away an item others paid their real money to get in the past. It should have been a new skin, one they'd use for contest giveaways only and not one people had already wasted money to get.
  • Critterina
    Critterina
    ✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for "The Season of the Dragon Continues at E3 2019" blog article.

Join us as we unveil the future of The Elder Scrolls Online and the Season of the Dragon at #BE3! Watch the livestream and you’ll earn an in-game mount and Ouroboros Crown Crates.

When will the people who paid for that mount get refunded?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Critterina wrote: »

When will the people who paid for that mount get refunded?

lol
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • BR0WN_H0RN3T
    08:30 PM EDT Sunday is 08:30 AM Monday for me.

Bloody pointless....some people work for living
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2:30 AM for me. Shame on you ZOS, ignoring the EU players... again... and again and again...
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    meh. I always wanted that exact senche.. I am having early shifts during the weekend& monday (healthcare= no holiday), *grumbles*
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Amaljia
    Amaljia
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, this 2:30 AM nonsense sucks for a lot of us
    PC NA @Amaljia
  • Shadowdream
    Shadowdream
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_SarahHecker, is there any chance that PC can get credit for watching the stream after the fact, or for logging in like console? I'll be at work when this is going (though I'm definitely interested to see what's coming and will be watching later), and as has been mentioned, there are many who this falls in the middle of the night for them.