The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 22 - Bug Reports for Necromancer

• XiDiabolismiX
    XiDiabolismiX
    ✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    Mystic Siphon still isn't hitting any of the bosses in Sunspire. The ability in general is already unreliable, but ~7% of a necro's DPS, not being able to use it on any of the bosses in the newest trial isn't a good look. I'd imagine it's just as unreliable in a lot of other encounters too, which will probably leave necro (mag necro at least) behind other dps in a lot of trials/dungeons.

It’s the same for the stam morph. Most people aren’t using the siphon skills because it’s such a dps loss to try and get it to work.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a serious bug which needs to be fixed. It seems that the exploding Blastbones is triggering a GCD for abilities or something?
    As I said in previous posts, the bug is connected to having 2 points in the Reusable Parts passive (though I wasn't the one to discover this association), and triggers anytime a Necromancer "pet" (Blastbones, Skeletal Arcanist/Archer, or Spirit Mender) explodes or expires.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3rd week of PTS and these bugs are yet to be fixed

Blastbones:

- Detection potion doesnt work with Blastbones (they dont follow the detected NB or explode even when theyre in range)

Graveyard:

- Additional Ally Effects option removes some of Graveyard's animation in Cyrodiil (AOE skills with synergy arent suppose to disappear)
    - Synergy damage isnt buffed by 20% when Graveyard consumes a corpse

Skeletal Arcanist:

- Lightning staff doesnt buff its damage by 8% instead Fire staff buffs it (its an AOE skill)

Graveyard's synergy, Blastbones, Skeletal Arcanist and Glacier Atronach are all direct AOE damage skills but they dont trigger the Nerieneth set

Deaden Pain:

- Consuming 1 corpse only adds 1 second of Major Protection while multiple corpses properly add 2 seconds per corpse (but the total amount of buff ends 1 second earlier still)

Edit: Stalking Blastbone buff isnt actually 50% . Tested this with an invisibility potion and the difference was about 30% only
    Edited by Ankael07 on May 13, 2019 2:21AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Grandesdar
    Grandesdar
    ✭✭✭
    1. Detonating Siphon ability does NOT proc Scavenging Demise Set even when it deals crit poison damage. (tested on dummy skeleton, but some other skills work as they should)
    2. Blighted Blastbones does not attack directly to dummy skeleton when summoned on zero distance.
    Edited by Grandesdar on May 13, 2019 9:26PM
    Main: The Charismatic StamDK DD
    Side: A Handsome Warden Healer
    Side: (upcoming) Stam Necro DD
    CP: 680
    EU PSN: Style3513
  • Kieros_Farwander
    Blade of Woe does not appear to work for my Necromancer, no matter how close they get to the target. Works fine for others.

The option to use Blade of Woe simply does not come up, even for contract targets.
    (⌐◉-◉)
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's still a bug causing boneyard to not cast even when the ground aoe circle is on the ground. Something is preventing it from casting or interrupting the cast, making it unreliable to weave. It almost seems like the animation being interrupted by a light attack too soon is causing it to not cast, as if it's a cast time ability, but obviously it isn't. About 1 in 4 casts show the circle for the ground aoe show up, but then the ability just doesn't fire and instead I'll use a light attack. This isn't related to corpse consumption because it still happens when nothing else is going on/being casted.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • JondarKorric
    Grandesdar wrote: »
    1. Detonating Siphon ability does NOT proc Scavenging Demise Set even when it deals crit poison damage. (tested on dummy skeleton, but some other skills work as they should)
    2. Blighted Blastbones does not attack directly to dummy skeleton when summoned on zero distance.

Gee, maybe because Detonating Siphon is Disease damage and not poison damage
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bitter Harvest and its morphs doesnt cost magicka but they still cant be cast while silenced
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Kilavkid
    Kilavkid
    Relize this is PTS after comenting
    Edited by Kilavkid on May 21, 2019 4:42PM
    DC Dirty Stamina DPS Two-Hander Main
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boneyard and it's morphs are still completely broken on live. The ability simply refuses to cast about a third of the time, as if it's cancelling it's own animation. This is making necro extremely frustrating to play as your second most important ability is basically broken. I reported this the first week of PTS (and again like four more times) but unfortunately it was not fixed before Elsweyr went live. At this point I'm so frustrated trying to dps with mag necro that I'm thinking of switching over to stam.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    Boneyard and it's morphs are still completely broken on live. The ability simply refuses to cast about a third of the time, as if it's cancelling it's own animation. This is making necro extremely frustrating to play as your second most important ability is basically broken. I reported this the first week of PTS (and again like four more times) but unfortunately it was not fixed before Elsweyr went live. At this point I'm so frustrated trying to dps with mag necro that I'm thinking of switching over to stam.

Still hasn't been fixed with the last patch.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer