The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

No new recipes at Rolis Hlaalu?

Thrawniel
Thrawniel
✭✭✭
I was looking forward to new gold recipes from him.

First I checked when Elsweyr dropped on PC. There were none.

Then I checked today, thinking that maybe they were hold off new recipes till console launch.

And still not a single new recipe?

Best Answers

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No - this was raised as a concern on the PTS.

No new gold recipes for Elsweyr - at least not yet.

A shame as this one can think of many useful and beautiful things she would like - displayable musical instruments for example.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Answer ✓
  • NeroBad
    NeroBad
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my experience they come with Dungeon DLCs, the one exception was Summerset where they introduced the Jewelry system with "Skecth" plans and the first Sketch (the Ancestor Clock) was added immediately, the other plans though stayed until 2018 Q3.

Myself would also like new plans with each DLC/Chapter
    Answer ✓
  • Thrawniel
    Thrawniel
    ✭✭✭
    Awww. Could not participate in Elsweyr PTS due to time, so it came to be an unpleasant surprise(
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are new plans coming with Scalebreaker. I haven't been able to get on the PTS yet to see what they are.

Also, we're FINALLY getting furnishing documents for Summerset and Clockwork City!
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    There are new plans coming with Scalebreaker. I haven't been able to get on the PTS yet to see what they are.

Also, we're FINALLY getting furnishing documents for Summerset and Clockwork City!

It's great, yeah? Might be able to finally finish those purple CWC recipes.

Now if only we can get Zenimax to fix the number of dwemer frames required for dwemer furnishings and add THOSE plans to Rolis...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »

Now if only we can get Zenimax to fix the number of dwemer frames required for dwemer furnishings and add THOSE plans to Rolis...

It should be noted that the CWC envelopes are 30 vouchers each and include BOTH blue and purple. Someone did some initial testing and the drop rate was about 35% for purples.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It should be noted that the CWC envelopes are 30 vouchers each and include BOTH blue and purple. Someone did some initial testing and the drop rate was about 35% for purples.

Currently I'm sitting on roughly 4k vouchers and another 1.5k worth still contained in master writs yet to do. I'm just hoping to get the fabricant cherry tree(s) I need. (Can't remember if there's one or two versions of the fabricant cherry tree.)

Typo
    Edited by Feric51 on July 11, 2019 7:10PM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »

Currently I'm sitting on roughly 4k vouchers and another 1.5k worth still contained in master writs yet to do. I'm just hoping to get the fabricant cherry tree(s) I need. (Can't remember if there's one or two versions of the fabricant cherry tree.)

Typo

There are two versions. I was the one who tested those envelopes in PTS. If memory serves, I got the big cherry tree at least twice. (I was writing down which plans I got, but gave up after a while). I don't remember if I got the small one, though.
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    There is a video on YouTube of the new master writ items arriving with Scalebreaker.
    https://youtu.be/EmF5F5yiG1w
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there anything new there now? Or just same old cat litterbox furnishing stuff? This became rather necro, so a shamless bump it is.
    Edited by Raudgrani on June 2, 2020 10:39AM
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    Is there anything new there now? Or just same old cat litterbox furnishing stuff? This became rather necro, so a shamless bump it is.

I came here to check this out. It appears that just like last year, Rolis will roll out the new Greymoor master writ furnishings in a later DLC.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.