The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS - New Rolls Hlaalu Furnishing Plans

tmbrinks
tmbrinks
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
New Furnishing plans - Rolls Hlaalu

Blueprint: Elsweyr Cart, Masterwork - 125 vouchers
ygXW38B.jpg
aIx8fBt.jpg

Design: Provisioning Station, Elsweyr Grill - 125 vouchers
6T0dk9l.jpg
qnzXQAk.jpg

Diagram: Elsweyr Gate, Masterword - 125 vouchers
cenlr75.jpg
NMl2Mmt.jpg
PsLrpuI.jpg

Formula: Elsweyr Incense, Fragrant - 125 vouchers
rkmIOLL.jpg
KdGL7oS.jpg

Pattern: Elsweyr Chaise Lounge, Upholstered - 125 vouchers
huCgI8h.jpg
XoCgDjm.jpg

Praxis: Elsweyr Statue, Shrine Lion - 125 vouchers
clVPLbF.jpg
ZVRcsnV.jpg

Sketch: Elsweyr Cage, Filigree - 125 vouchers
NJ29bLh.jpg
EdJAKSt.jpg
Edited by tmbrinks on July 8, 2019 9:08PM
Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
61,215 achievement points
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @tmbrinks Thanks for the insightful pics.
    Edited by redlink1979 on July 9, 2019 11:45AM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I noticed that provisioning station in a video preview. I can't believe they're actually giving us a provisioning station that we can craft, for 125 vouchers. But then I see that it requires diminished aetherial dust, so we'll have to spend vouchers (or buy from other players) each time we want to make one. But that's ok!

I just wish they had done this with the chimenea. I'm sure they realized that we all wanted it to be a provisioning station. I'd love for them to retroactively make it one, although the plan doesn't require dust. But I wouldn't mind if they altered the plan to require it, and then just make any that are already crafted into actual provisioning stations. Doubt that's possible, but I'd rather have the chimenea than the grill as a provisioning station for many of my homes.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The craftable provisioning station is an absolute jaw dropper. So exciting!!

The gate is fantastic and so much fun. It's way bigger than you may think from the preview, but that's good. It spans the walkways at Linchal (just as a for instance) perfectly.

The chaise needs some serious loving. No matter where you sit on it, your legs clip through. (And no, you cannot recline on it.) Still though, a more couchy item is much appreciated.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    The chaise needs some serious loving. No matter where you sit on it, your legs clip through. (And no, you cannot recline on it.) Still though, a more couchy item is much appreciated.

I made one yesterday and was disappointed there wasn't a special animation for it. I tried a few sit emotes, and when the char leans back, it faces the back of the chair.

The sit emotes could be an alternative as long as they mirror the image of the chaise, which I think would be the simplest solution as it wouldn't involve more coding.