Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Website for maintenance – August 22, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC)

No new recipes at Rolis Hlaalu?

Thrawniel
Thrawniel
✭✭✭
I was looking forward to new gold recipes from him.

First I checked when Elsweyr dropped on PC. There were none.

Then I checked today, thinking that maybe they were hold off new recipes till console launch.

And still not a single new recipe?

Best Answers

• Thrawniel
    Thrawniel
    ✭✭✭
    Awww. Could not participate in Elsweyr PTS due to time, so it came to be an unpleasant surprise(
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    There are new plans coming with Scalebreaker. I haven't been able to get on the PTS yet to see what they are.

Also, we're FINALLY getting furnishing documents for Summerset and Clockwork City!

It's great, yeah? Might be able to finally finish those purple CWC recipes.

Now if only we can get Zenimax to fix the number of dwemer frames required for dwemer furnishings and add THOSE plans to Rolis...
    I play ESO on XBOX NA
    My gameplay focus is creativity - through storytelling, character design, and character development
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    There are new plans coming with Scalebreaker. I haven't been able to get on the PTS yet to see what they are.

Also, we're FINALLY getting furnishing documents for Summerset and Clockwork City!

Now if only we can get Zenimax to fix the number of dwemer frames required for dwemer furnishings and add THOSE plans to Rolis...

It should be noted that the CWC envelopes are 30 vouchers each and include BOTH blue and purple. Someone did some initial testing and the drop rate was about 35% for purples.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It should be noted that the CWC envelopes are 30 vouchers each and include BOTH blue and purple. Someone did some initial testing and the drop rate was about 35% for purples.

Currently I'm sitting on roughly 4k vouchers and another 1.5k worth still contained in master writs yet to do. I'm just hoping to get the fabricant cherry tree(s) I need. (Can't remember if there's one or two versions of the fabricant cherry tree.)

Typo
    Edited by Feric51 on July 11, 2019 7:10PM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »

Currently I'm sitting on roughly 4k vouchers and another 1.5k worth still contained in master writs yet to do. I'm just hoping to get the fabricant cherry tree(s) I need. (Can't remember if there's one or two versions of the fabricant cherry tree.)

Typo

There are two versions. I was the one who tested those envelopes in PTS. If memory serves, I got the big cherry tree at least twice. (I was writing down which plans I got, but gave up after a while). I don't remember if I got the small one, though.
  • LustyWerewolf
    LustyWerewolf
    ✭✭
    There is a video on YouTube of the new master writ items arriving with Scalebreaker.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healer - Retired Raiders - - - Raid Leader - Nightfighters
    Elearium - Argonian Warden - EP - Bringer of Light - Welkynar Liberator - Extinguisher of Flames - Voice of Reason - Dro-m’Athra Destroyer - Flawless Conquerer - Former Empress - Divayth Fyr’s Coadjuster - Blackrose Executioner - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - AR27 - 36.3k+ Achievement Points
    Elorím - Argonian Warden - DC - Bringer of Light - Voice of Reason - Divayth Fyr's Coadjuster - Sunspire Saint - Blackrose Executioner
    Elearíum - Breton Templar - DC - Extinguisher of Flames - Bringer of Light - Blackrose Executioner - Flawless Conqueror
    Elorim - Altmer Templar - EP - Flawless Conqueror - Sunspire Saint