The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Would anyone like Racial ultimates?

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No because of nerfs. We all know how forums were hateful towards Argonians during racial rebalance. Trust me - you don't want to go through this again.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. And actives.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last I checked I only get 1 per bar

Why would I care about another ultimate that I would not even spend a point to unlock?

Because if it was worth unlocking, it's more powerful than what I already have slotted

Which would make the forums blow up

Would a Warden give up their Bear for it?

Edited by barney2525 on May 31, 2019 11:45AM
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well first it would be nice if they would actually read the games lore and have passives match it. Still seeing Argonians should be resistant to poison in Elswyer.
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had them long ago.
    PqK3rPp.png
    Edited by Araxleon on May 31, 2019 4:42PM
  • Massacre_Wurm
    Massacre_Wurm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. There was racial ults in GW2 irrc. But eventually they were replaced or something. In short - it was a bad idea.
  • CambionDaemon
    CambionDaemon
    ✭✭✭
    They should get rid of the current racial skills, and give us the proper racial abilities/skills from the main games/lore that this game is based on. And stop making all of the races and even classes so similar.
  • Mitaka211
    Mitaka211
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer a special active ability for each race.
  • TiZzA93
    TiZzA93
    ✭✭✭
    U cud get away with just reskinning some skills/ultimates and slap em on races, like the nb teleport just remove the shadowy effect remove snare and bump dmg up in line with ultimate. Argonian tailslap cud use onslaughts animation and just tweak the effects.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't sound like the worst idea, honestly, but I think I prefer racial passives to racial actives. I want them to play a role to add flavor, obviously, but I do not want them to force me to play a certain race to complete a certain build.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.. i have thought about this when they changed racials. Something like;

Lets says Wood Elves because they have very specific identity. Numbers could be changed fornbalance of course.

Reduce sneak radius and crouching time since they are small and known for stealth.

Cannibalize: Whenever you kill a NPC/player restore 600(?) health.

Bow abilities cost reduced by %3. Poison status resistance.

And a racial active; Animal Companion. For x seconds summon a ghost (i doubt they could add the abilitiy to manipulate npc animals) companion to fightwith/heal you.

I would remove the resource buffs or huge perks that benefits one thing more than anything else which would make that race best at it so people would feel like they are forced to it.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    We had them long ago.
    PqK3rPp.png

Thanks for this. I'll add this to the issues as it likely means my suggestion would never bear fruit.
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Redguards need to rediscover the Shehai
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate? No.

Active might be neat, but like others, I fear what they'd come up with.

Mainly, NOTHING that affects stealth detection!

. . . . . . or swimming.

. . . . . . or potion consumption, lol.

(oth I'd love to see the graphics for the Bosmer cannibal skill)
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a high elf ultimate that put everyone in thier place!
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I don't want this to happen.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would freak me out if my Dunmer could burst into flames. :o Not sure I could handle watching that. LOL.
    But I think the racial passives are enough.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    Last I checked I only get 1 per bar

Why would I care about another ultimate that I would not even spend a point to unlock?

Because if it was worth unlocking, it's more powerful than what I already have slotted

Which would make the forums blow up

Would a Warden give up their Bear for it?

To be fair I’d slot a Waffle House ultimate instead of the bear at the rate Zos is going with the warden nerfs.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Foto1
    Foto1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I heard it was during the alpha test. but I have no proof
    PC/EU CP 1200+
    Artaxerks stamina dk khajiit
    Wayna Qhapaq magicka dk argonian
    Rorekur stamina sorc orc
    Maria de Medici magicka sorc breton
    Cordeilla stamina warden wood elf
    Quienn Gwendolen magicka warden high elf
    Nefertari stamina necro khajiit
    Boadicea Icenian magicka templar dark elf
    Clarice de Medici healer nb breton
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Not really of fan of tying things to race as I want to play the race I like, not the race I'm forced to if I want to do/use X

Also, ZOS can't figure out what the heck they are doing now with sets/skills/buffs/debuffs, they just throw darts at the board to see what to screw with next. Lets not give them even more targets.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    khajiit get transformation to either cathay raht or alfiq raht, depending on morph taken.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it is old and the information within may be out of date. You can create a new thread to continue this discussion to ensure that all of the information will be as up to date as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.