Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mirkwood Forest || Community Guild || All Levels Welcome || PVX - NA - PC/MAC

• Tannio8
    Tannio8
    Soul Shriven
    Always looking for new people to join us! Please let us know if you're interested on our website, discord, or here. :)
  • Joethetoe
    Joethetoe
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild if there is a spot for me. I am mostly just interested in dungeons and I love to quest and do achievements. I just recently returned and am starting all over again, because I don't remember how to ESO, lol. @Joethetoe is my tag.
  • Grasshopper2
    Grasshopper2
    ✭✭
    Joethetoe wrote: »
    I would love to join your guild if there is a spot for me. I am mostly just interested in dungeons and I love to quest and do achievements. I just recently returned and am starting all over again, because I don't remember how to ESO, lol. @Joethetoe is my tag.

Hi there, Joethetoe! I am sending you an invite in game in just a sec! I will also send an in-game mail with our discord link. Welcome to Mirkwood Forest!
  • stickenstein
    stickenstein
    Soul Shriven
    This is a pretty awesome guild and very welcoming to new people wanting to get into trials.
  • nikitaa09
    nikitaa09
    Soul Shriven
    I am a very loving eso so I want to join
    my id is @nikitaa09
  • Grasshopper2
    Grasshopper2
    ✭✭
    nikitaa09 wrote: »
    I am a very loving eso so I want to join
    my id is @nikitaa09

Hi nikitaa! Am sending you an in-game invite right now! Welcome to Mirkwood!
  • chibear85
    chibear85
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get an invite @MagaKuntree thx
  • Allythesons
    chibear85 wrote: »
    Can I get an invite @MagaKuntree thx

Sending you an invite! Welcome. :D
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭
    Interested in joining Mirkwood? Join our discord, visit our site, or let us know here!

GUILD LEADER OF MIRKWOOD FOREST!

Mirkwood Forest is a social guild that welcomes anyone regardless of level or experience! Find out more!

Mirkwood Forest's Recruitment Forum: Click here to visit our Recruitment Forum!
    Mirkwood Forest's Website: Click here to visit our website!
    Mirkwood Forest's Discord: Click here to join our Discord!
  • Mentali
    Mentali
    Soul Shriven
    We're still recruiting! Reply here or join our Discord/site! GExOZYa.pngGExOZYa.pngGExOZYa.png
  • Allythesons
    :D Always recruiting! We are also starting up a few trial progression groups starting, come join!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭
    Interested in joining Mirkwood? Join our discord, visit our site, or let us know here!

Mirkwood Forest is a social guild that welcomes anyone regardless of level or experience! Find out more!

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

• Valreyvn
    Valreyvn
    Soul Shriven
    Mirkwood Forest is still recruiting! Post a reply here with your ESO ID for an invite to the guild, or take a look at our site/discord!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

• Assassinwill
    Assassinwill
    Soul Shriven
    mind if i join if there no more spots then all good
    id is @Assassinwill
  • GoldnDoodle
    GoldnDoodle
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @Assassinwill, can you please verify your ESO ID (@) character name? I received an invalid account notification when attempting to send out an in game guild invitation. Once I get either one, I will send out an the invitation along with our Discord information. Welcome to Mirkwood Forest!!
    Edited by GoldnDoodle on July 19, 2019 2:07PM
  • Mentali
    Mentali
    Soul Shriven
    We're still recruiting! This week we had a great round of monthly trivia, video game edition - don't you want those fun events and sweet prizes? PM any of the officers, leave a reply here, or visit our site/discord to join!

ʕ ᵔᴥᵔʔ
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join please — sounds like a cool guild and I like the name too. ;) I just started ESO this past week, most especially to see Morrowind again and that has been a lot of fun! :smiley:

I look forward to joining in on dungeons and other PvE content. I am leveling four classes but I always most enjoy playing a healer in group content.

My username is same as here and my characters are Fenharrel, Abelas, Tauriel Aldalómë and Elenya Undómiel
  • Valreyvn
    Valreyvn
    Soul Shriven
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    I would like to join please — sounds like a cool guild and I like the name too. ;) I just started ESO this past week, most especially to see Morrowind again and that has been a lot of fun! :smiley:

I look forward to joining in on dungeons and other PvE content. I am leveling four classes but I always most enjoy playing a healer in group content.

My username is same as here and my characters are Fenharrel, Abelas, Tauriel Aldalómë and Elenya Undómiel

Hi Erin, sending out an invite now! Welcome to ESO and Mirkwood Forest!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

• Brometheus89
    Brometheus89
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I played beta and a bit of PS4 back in like 2013/2014. Just bought Elsweyr and would be interested in joining the guild. I have forgotten basically everything about the game so would be nice to have some people to help me out! Thanks.

IGN: The Necbromancer
  • Valreyvn
    Valreyvn
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I played beta and a bit of PS4 back in like 2013/2014. Just bought Elsweyr and would be interested in joining the guild. I have forgotten basically everything about the game so would be nice to have some people to help me out! Thanks.

IGN: The Necbromancer

Sending out an invite shortly, Welcome!
  • GoldnDoodle
    GoldnDoodle
    Soul Shriven
    Mirkwood Forest is still recruiting so if you're looking for a home, you'll find it here! We're a casual, social guild that welcomes players of all levels. Come join us on Discord, visit our site or let us know here!
  • Allythesons
    Hi all! We've grown a lot over the past year, we offer multiple events each week so there is something to be enjoyed by all! We have some static groups beginning to form, and are hoping to start some progression groups, here's a sneak peak of some of the events we offer:

Dungeon Achievements, Beginner-based Trials, Normal Trials, Veteran Trials, Zone Clears [skyshards/lorebooks/bosses/delves], Factioned PvP nights, Raffles, Competitions, Trivia Nights, Scavenger Hunts, Fishballs, and more!

Additionally, we have an incredibly active Discord channel and would love to have you in our awesome guild! Feel free to check us out. <3
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    Neat Guild name! I’d appreciate an invite, please. Would like to find a casual, laid back and friendly Guild. /Regards, Granicus-Magnus
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Valreyvn
    Valreyvn
    Soul Shriven
    Granicus wrote: »
    Neat Guild name! I’d appreciate an invite, please. Would like to find a casual, laid back and friendly Guild. /Regards, Granicus-Magnus

Hi! I'll need your ESO ID to send you an invite in-game. :)
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the quick reply. I believe @Granicus-Magnus. I’m relatively new to ESO (though not to MMORPGs). /TIA
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Valreyvn
    Valreyvn
    Soul Shriven
    Granicus wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply. I believe @Granicus-Magnus. I’m relatively new to ESO (though not to MMORPGs). /TIA

Thank you! Will send out invite now.