Mirkwood Forest || New Guild || Community || All Levels Welcome || PVX - NA - PC/MAC

Zicarius
Zicarius
ace9cc0fce305a800d47a24aa35a0ea6.jpg

Guild Name: Mirkwood Forest
Style: Casual/Laidback/PVX/Everything
Languages: English
Discord: https://discord.gg/Y2MVzen
Members: 250 and growing (last updated January, 2019)
Leaders: @Zicarius; @Frostmuffin; @Shabutti; @Allythesons; @SeaPiggy
Recruitment: Recruiting now! Hoping to grow, continue to gain great members, and create an awesome community!
Timezone: All
Level requirements: All levels welcome! Everyones happy to help others!
Server: NA -PC/Mac

WE HAVE A NEW PROBOARDS SITE! SAME URL AS BEFORE: HTTP://MIRKWOODFORESTESO.COM

About Us:

~ Mirkwood Forest is a social guild full of friends wishing to grow! Our members are patient and helpful, and we have a very friendly atmosphere. Check us out, we would love to meet you!

~ We are a group of friends that want to grow into a social community. Available for chatting, dungeons, group activities, anything and everything. As we grow the more we will be able to offer. Message an officer in-game, or join the Discord to request an invite!

OR

~ Post a reply here, including your ESO id (e.g. @username) and a member eligible to will invite you as soon as possible.

Member Information:

~ We currently have over 250 members (last updated January 2019)

~ Our members levels range from 3-810. Anyone and everyone is welcome and people are always willing to help out others!

~ Most group of friends as of now but want to expand.

Guild Benefits:

~ We boast a few master crafters, and many of our member's homes have crafting stations. One of our members has a home with all the crafting stations, a transmute station, a merchant, a banker, and a fence. It's decked out and looks amazing! Join the guild and set their home as a quick key teleport!

~ Guild Store for inner guild trade!

~ As we wish to grow in size, community and features we are looking for those who want to help, be great member of the community and be a leader. Those that do will earn ranks as the guild grows!

Our Goals for the Guild's Future:

~ Expanding the member count.

~ Help people progress towards end-game content [vet dungeons, trails, crafting, achievements].

~ Continuing to contribute to our helpful community.

Edited by Zicarius on January 16, 2019 3:40AM
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    We look forward to meeting and inviting anyone interested! :smiley:
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Online now!
    Edited by Zicarius on June 29, 2018 12:26AM
  • Desafer
    Desafer
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!

I've played the game off and on since beta, but I've recently gotten back into it and am enjoying it quite a lot. It's an especially nice change of pace from nearly 2000 hours of FFXIV :D. About to hit 20 on my Templar, trying to be as much like Paladin as I can be :p. I'm for sure interested in joining, would love to have people to talk and play with!

ID: @Desafer
  • DasGroove
    DasGroove
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there!

My friends and I are interested in joining your guild if possible! There is a total of 3 of us and we are all fairly new to the game with level 20-30 characters. We are looking for players to enjoy the game with and experience towards the end game!

ID: @DasGroove
    Edited by DasGroove on June 29, 2018 9:59PM
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey @Desafer! I have invited you to the guild! Glad to have you here!
    Desafer wrote: »
    Hey!

I've played the game off and on since beta, but I've recently gotten back into it and am enjoying it quite a lot. It's an especially nice change of pace from nearly 2000 hours of FFXIV :D. About to hit 20 on my Templar, trying to be as much like Paladin as I can be :p. I'm for sure interested in joining, would love to have people to talk and play with!

ID: @Desafer

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey @DasGroove! You are all most welcome and be happy to invite you all! Let me know the usernames here, add me in game (@Zicarius) or join discord!
    DasGroove wrote: »
    Hey there!

My friends and I are interested in joining your guild if possible! There is a total of 3 of us and we are all fairly new to the game with level 20-30 characters. We are looking for players to enjoy the game with and experience towards the end game!

ID: DasGroove

Edited by Zicarius on June 29, 2018 12:43AM
  • DasGroove
    DasGroove
    Soul Shriven
    Zicarius wrote: »
    Hey @DasGroove! You are all most welcome and be happy to invite you all! Let me know the usernames here, add me in game (@Zicarius) or join discord!
    Hey there!

ID: DasGroove

Thanks Mate!
    The usernames are @dabarber and @alexastro
  • PBeirao
    PBeirao
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,
    I would like to join the guild. User ID (for forum and game): @PBeirao
    Thanks mate.
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @DasGroove All of you have been invited!
    Thanks Mate!
    The usernames are @dabarber and @alexastro

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @PBeirao Glad to have you in the guild! You have been invited!
    PBeirao wrote: »
    Hello there,
    I would like to join the guild. User ID (for forum and game): @PBeirao
    Thanks mate.

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Online now and happy to invite any interested!
  • dovakin1993
    dovakin1993
    Soul Shriven
    Invite if u guys wish
    Username @Dovakin1993
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey @Dovakin1993! I invited you to the guild. Welcome!
    Invite if u guys wish
    Username @Dovakin1993

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Only and happy to invite!
  • bluetechgirl
    bluetechgirl
    Soul Shriven
    i am interested in joining, my username is @bluetechgirl.
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey there! I have invited you, welcome to the guild!
    i am interested in joining, my username is @bluetechgirl.

• cwells74ub17_ESO
    I am interested in joining.

@cwells
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey mate! The servers seem to be having issues, as soon as I can log in ill invite you!

@cwells

• potentatewags
    potentatewags
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining up. Just started playing again and trying to get back into the swing of things.

@potentatewags
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @cwells you have been invited! Glad to have you!

@cwells

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @potentatewags I invited you! Welcome to the guild!
    I'm interested in joining up. Just started playing again and trying to get back into the swing of things.

@potentatewags

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Online now and happy to recruit!
  • SeaPiggy
    SeaPiggy
    Soul Shriven
    @Zicarius - I would love to join as well! My username is @SeaPiggy

Out of curiosity, are you all big Tolkien fans? I'm assuming so based on your Guild name :).
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @SeaPiggy haha I am and I am the one that named the guild! Guessing you are too? Invited! Happy to have you in Mirkwood!
    SeaPiggy wrote: »
    @Zicarius - I would love to join as well! My username is @SeaPiggy

Out of curiosity, are you all big Tolkien fans? I'm assuming so based on your Guild name :).

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Online and recruiting! Love to invite new members!
  • Klasen
    Klasen
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested in joining :smiley: Will this guild ever get into PVP in the future?

@Klasen
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey Klasen! I do PVP from time to time and I’m sure others would definitely be into it as well if you make a group and ask the chat. Maybe if we get bigger we can make some pvp events but we will definitely always be a social pve guild with all types of players!

I’ll be home in 5 hours and can invite you then!
    Klasen wrote: »
    I am interested in joining :smiley: Will this guild ever get into PVP in the future?

@Klasen

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    I invited you! Welcome to the guild!
    Zicarius wrote: »
    Hey Klasen! I do PVP from time to time and I’m sure others would definitely be into it as well if you make a group and ask the chat. Maybe if we get bigger we can make some pvp events but we will definitely always be a social pve guild with all types of players!

I’ll be home in 5 hours and can invite you then!
    Klasen wrote: »

@Klasen

• SoCalGuy
    SoCalGuy
    Soul Shriven
    invite please!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Is your ESO username @SoCalGuy? If so I have invited you!

If thats not your username let me know!
    SoCalGuy wrote: »
    invite please!