Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• ESO Website for maintenance – August 22, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC)

Mirkwood Forest || Community Guild || All Levels Welcome || PVX - NA - PC/MAC

Zicarius
Zicarius
ace9cc0fce305a800d47a24aa35a0ea6.jpg

Guild Name: Mirkwood Forest
Style: Community/Casual/Laidback/Social/PVE/PVP/PVX/Everything
Languages: English
Discord: Click here to join our Discord!
Members: 329 and growing (last updated August 6th, 2019)
Leaders: @Zicarius; @Frostmuffin; @Allythesons; @SeaPiggy; @Grasshopper2
Recruitment: Actively recruiting all players wanting to join a great community where we value, support and have a great time with each other above anything!
Timezone: All
Level requirements: All levels welcome! Our members are always willing to assist and group up with others of any rank!
Server: NA -PC/Mac

Welcome to the Mirkwood Forest recruitment thread! Please read more about us below!

About Us:

~ Mirkwood Forest is a community guild full of great players who want nothing more than to have a great time, help one another and enjoy the game! Our members are patient and helpful, and we have a very friendly atmosphere. Check us out, we would love to meet you!

~ We started as close group of friends, but last year we decided to expand and invite others to join us. Our members are always available for chatting, dungeons, group activities, anything and everything.

~ Regardless of our members experience or inexperience our members are always willing to help with whatever our members need. On our discord you will always find someone willing to help you and encourage you!

~ We have weekly events and are always adding more! These include going pvp in Cyrodiil, hunting world bosses, Pledges, Trials, Dungeons, scavenger hunts, gold raffles and much more!

~ Our Officers even created a discord bot only for our Guild that make things very easy and provides our members with many features and benefits!

How to join:

~ Visit our website [link above], register and apply!

~ Join our Discord [[link above] and send us a message!

~ Post a reply here, including your ESO id (e.g. @username)!

Member Information:

~ We currently have over 329 members (last updated August 6th, 2019)

~ Our members levels range from 3-810. Anyone and everyone is welcome and people are always willing to help out others!

~ We remove members inactive for over 2 months in order to ensure there is enough space for new people to join and to insure an active guild. [Updated to 2 months starting June, 10th 2019]

Guild Benefits:

~ We boast a few master crafters, and many of our member's homes have crafting stations. Our guild leader and others have homes with all the crafting stations, a transmute station, a merchant, a banker, and a fence. It's decked out and looks amazing! Join the guild and set their home as a quick key teleport!

~ Weekly events as well as groups that are always forming for PVE, PVP and PVX!

~ Helpful members who care about others regardless of experience or level and always willing to help!

~ Very active Discord where you will alway find someone to chat with or help you with. We value that we are very friendly and welcoming so if you are looking for community where you feel comfortable we are the guild for you!

~ Guild Store for inner guild trade and occasionally public trading!

~ Officers who put members above themselves in order to strive for the betterment of all Mirkwood Forest members.

More Information:

~ If you have any questions or want to know more, let us know!

Thank you for visiting the recruitment thread for Mirkwood Forest!
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our community!

Edited by Zicarius on August 6, 2019 4:22PM
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    We look forward to meeting and inviting anyone interested! :smiley:
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Online now!
    Edited by Zicarius on June 29, 2018 12:26AM
  • Desafer
    Desafer
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!

I've played the game off and on since beta, but I've recently gotten back into it and am enjoying it quite a lot. It's an especially nice change of pace from nearly 2000 hours of FFXIV :D. About to hit 20 on my Templar, trying to be as much like Paladin as I can be :p. I'm for sure interested in joining, would love to have people to talk and play with!

ID: @Desafer
  • DasGroove
    DasGroove
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there!

My friends and I are interested in joining your guild if possible! There is a total of 3 of us and we are all fairly new to the game with level 20-30 characters. We are looking for players to enjoy the game with and experience towards the end game!

ID: @DasGroove
    Edited by DasGroove on June 29, 2018 9:59PM
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey @Desafer! I have invited you to the guild! Glad to have you here!
    Desafer wrote: »
    Hey!

I've played the game off and on since beta, but I've recently gotten back into it and am enjoying it quite a lot. It's an especially nice change of pace from nearly 2000 hours of FFXIV :D. About to hit 20 on my Templar, trying to be as much like Paladin as I can be :p. I'm for sure interested in joining, would love to have people to talk and play with!

ID: @Desafer

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey @DasGroove! You are all most welcome and be happy to invite you all! Let me know the usernames here, add me in game (@Zicarius) or join discord!
    DasGroove wrote: »
    Hey there!

My friends and I are interested in joining your guild if possible! There is a total of 3 of us and we are all fairly new to the game with level 20-30 characters. We are looking for players to enjoy the game with and experience towards the end game!

ID: DasGroove

Edited by Zicarius on June 29, 2018 12:43AM
  • DasGroove
    DasGroove
    Soul Shriven
    Zicarius wrote: »
    Hey @DasGroove! You are all most welcome and be happy to invite you all! Let me know the usernames here, add me in game (@Zicarius) or join discord!
    Hey there!

ID: DasGroove

Thanks Mate!
    The usernames are @dabarber and @alexastro
  • PBeirao
    PBeirao
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,
    I would like to join the guild. User ID (for forum and game): @PBeirao
    Thanks mate.
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @DasGroove All of you have been invited!
    Thanks Mate!
    The usernames are @dabarber and @alexastro

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @PBeirao Glad to have you in the guild! You have been invited!
    PBeirao wrote: »
    Hello there,
    I would like to join the guild. User ID (for forum and game): @PBeirao
    Thanks mate.

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Online now and happy to invite any interested!
  • dovakin1993
    dovakin1993
    Soul Shriven
    Invite if u guys wish
    Username @Dovakin1993
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey @Dovakin1993! I invited you to the guild. Welcome!
    Invite if u guys wish
    Username @Dovakin1993

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Only and happy to invite!
  • bluetechgirl
    bluetechgirl
    Soul Shriven
    i am interested in joining, my username is @bluetechgirl.
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey there! I have invited you, welcome to the guild!
    i am interested in joining, my username is @bluetechgirl.

• cwells74ub17_ESO
    I am interested in joining.

@cwells
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey mate! The servers seem to be having issues, as soon as I can log in ill invite you!

@cwells

• potentatewags
    potentatewags
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining up. Just started playing again and trying to get back into the swing of things.

@potentatewags
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @cwells you have been invited! Glad to have you!

@cwells

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @potentatewags I invited you! Welcome to the guild!
    I'm interested in joining up. Just started playing again and trying to get back into the swing of things.

@potentatewags

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Online now and happy to recruit!
  • SeaPiggy
    SeaPiggy
    Soul Shriven
    @Zicarius - I would love to join as well! My username is @SeaPiggy

Out of curiosity, are you all big Tolkien fans? I'm assuming so based on your Guild name :).
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    @SeaPiggy haha I am and I am the one that named the guild! Guessing you are too? Invited! Happy to have you in Mirkwood!
    SeaPiggy wrote: »
    @Zicarius - I would love to join as well! My username is @SeaPiggy

Out of curiosity, are you all big Tolkien fans? I'm assuming so based on your Guild name :).

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Online and recruiting! Love to invite new members!
  • Klasen
    Klasen
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested in joining :smiley: Will this guild ever get into PVP in the future?

@Klasen
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey Klasen! I do PVP from time to time and I’m sure others would definitely be into it as well if you make a group and ask the chat. Maybe if we get bigger we can make some pvp events but we will definitely always be a social pve guild with all types of players!

I’ll be home in 5 hours and can invite you then!
    Klasen wrote: »
    I am interested in joining :smiley: Will this guild ever get into PVP in the future?

@Klasen

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    I invited you! Welcome to the guild!
    Zicarius wrote: »
    Hey Klasen! I do PVP from time to time and I’m sure others would definitely be into it as well if you make a group and ask the chat. Maybe if we get bigger we can make some pvp events but we will definitely always be a social pve guild with all types of players!

I’ll be home in 5 hours and can invite you then!
    Klasen wrote: »

@Klasen

• SoCalGuy
    SoCalGuy
    Soul Shriven
    invite please!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Is your ESO username @SoCalGuy? If so I have invited you!

If thats not your username let me know!
    SoCalGuy wrote: »
    invite please!