The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How the heck do you raise a support issue with ESO?

CaptainJackson
CaptainJackson
Soul Shriven
Going nuts here. I bought a 1 year ESO subscription through the PS store. It's there, I have the ESO membership, but I didn't get any crowns in the second month. How do I find the place where you raise a ticket? All I seem to be able to do is leave feedback. You can imagine what that's going to look like.
Anyone on here able to point me to the chamber of secrets?
Cheers
  • CaptainKuijt
    I didn't get any crowns in the second month.
    I bought a 1 year ESO subscription through the PS store
    That's why. You get your crowns immediately when you buy a subscription. Say if I buy a six month sub; I get the crowns for all six months immediately rather than the usual amount once a month.

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a little OP getting more crowns after the initial 19,800 crowns you get up front ... don’t you think, @CaptainJackson?
  • CaptainJackson
    CaptainJackson
    Soul Shriven
    I didn't get 19800 crowns, I got 1600.
  • CaptainJackson
    CaptainJackson
    Soul Shriven
    which is why I assumed they would arrive each month
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you renew more than a month ago?

If “yes”, you’d better check your subscription type and make sure it’s not a monthly renewal, @CaptainJackson. If you renewed this month, the annual renewal won’t kick in until the current subscription expires.

After checking that, start an Online Support ticket ... from here go to the Support link and then help with a specific issue.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 31, 2019 4:46PM