The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character – Sir Cadwell"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
5377f072e6e04116e433d267de635565.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for the article "Meet the Character – Sir Cadwell"

Learn about the puzzling and preposterous soul shriven known as Sir Cadwell, the gallant knight and “righter of wrongs,” returning to Tamriel for The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr!
Staff Post
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Appropriate use of windmill in the background there.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite if not my favorite character.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I got the game, I was checking out a few stream on Twitch and found the quests interesting. I don't usually play video games, and usually, watching someone else play is enough for me. ESO was different in that I was tempted to try options different than the ones chosen by the streamers. Watching streams made me want to interact with the game.

I'm not an impulse buyer, so I began to search for ESO videos to check it out in more details. I found a "let's play" series and began watching. As soon as I heard Cadwell talk, I made my mind. I bought the game and have been playing daily for about a year now.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Appropriate use of windmill in the background there.

oaasdhp57k43.jpg

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    John Cleese is killing it, and I'm glad they were able to bring him back to voice this amazing character. It's often problematic when you get someone famous to voice a game character, it's often hard to bring back the character later on. Luckily this wasn't a problem here.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be any behind-the-scenes with John Cleese, like we had with Alfred Molina?

I'm sure many would LOVE to see and hear that. <3@ZOS_SarahHecker