Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – May 2019"

• LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »
    No ESO+ deals? :(
    The dragon priest costume is going to be a eso plus deal
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer dresses. IT'S ABOUT TIME. In fact I'm actually looking forward to all the costumes. And the GHOST CAT! *girlish squeeing*

The furnishing sale is nice too, thanks! Hope to see more of those!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick question about the monster packs, I’ve never purchased one before so I don’t know. But would the sword piece be both one handed and two handed or would it only be one or the other?
    (like how Sai Sahan’s are separated)

and if they are separated anyone know if the sword is one hand or two hand?
    (If two hand only then I’m probably gonna skip this one)

Thanks in advance 🙂

S.A.96
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭
    Quick question about the monster packs, I’ve never purchased one before so I don’t know. But would the sword piece be both one handed and two handed or would it only be one or the other?

Thanks in advance 🙂

S.A.96

Looks like mace is one handed and sword is two handed.

Definitely recommend previewing when the pack comes out though, that would be best way to be sure.
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yooqi wrote: »

Thanks in advance 🙂

S.A.96

Looks like mace is one handed and sword is two handed.

Definitely recommend previewing when the pack comes out though, that would be best way to be sure.

Yea I always preview, but just wanted to see if I could find out before it hits general release. I’ll double check when it’s released

A shame if that is the case though 😑 really liked the shield but no 1 hand sword = no purchase (I really don’t like using maces/mace appearances)

Thanks for the answer though :smile:

S.A.96
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many nice things this month. Going to have to buy some it next month or month after to keep with budget.

Thanks most for new hair offering...can finally take hat off from barbric hair.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Thanks most for new hair offering...can finally take hat off from barbric hair.

This! :D was waiting for it for a long time^^
  • Saccarius
    Saccarius
    ✭✭✭
    Ancient Sites Explorer costume is not for sale and it's May 23rd.

The Ancient Sites Explorer costume will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from May 23 to May 27 at 10am EDT.
    saccarius | PC | EU
    Almost master crafter
    Altoholic and decorating neophyte.
    Say hello, I'll say hello back.
    Gaymer
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Saccarius wrote: »
    Ancient Sites Explorer costume is not for sale and it's May 23rd.

The Ancient Sites Explorer costume will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from May 23 to May 27 at 10am EDT.

10 am EDT is 3 pm BST. Should be available in another 3 hours or so
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭
    Wow Ancient Sites Explorer is 1600 crowns... is that the most expensive costume we've had?

The personality looks neat though, 800 crowns.

Treasure-Hunter-Argonian-Male-Front.jpg?ssl=1
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Just a quick update here: Due to the holiday in the USA on Monday, we will be shifting some sales dates on a few items.

Items that would originally be going on sale in the Crown Store on Monday, the 27th will now go on sale Tuesday, the 28th. Items that were coming off the store on Monday will now be coming off the store on Tuesday.
    Staff Post
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Just a quick update here: Due to the holiday in the USA on Monday, we will be shifting some sales dates on a few items.

Items that would originally be going on sale in the Crown Store on Monday, the 27th will now go on sale Tuesday, the 28th. Items that were coming off the store on Monday will now be coming off the store on Tuesday.

Does this look right?
    zc52mdyxgkf4.jpg
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Does this look right?
    zc52mdyxgkf4.jpg

That looks accurate if you replace the Nixad with the Scorpian pet :smile:
    Staff Post
  • TheCabbageborn
    TheCabbageborn
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, this is probably of interest to somebody somewhere out there who's big into screenshots, but the Treasure Hunter Personality actually provides a light radius effect centered around the torch.

Also, to answer an earlier post, it does not appear while mounted.
    when a problem comes along u must fus it
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yooqi wrote: »
    Wow Ancient Sites Explorer is 1600 crowns... is that the most expensive costume we've had?
    The hero costumes were 2000 the first time around I believe.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Does this look right?
    zc52mdyxgkf4.jpg

That looks accurate if you replace the Nixad with the Scorpian pet :smile:

Thanks. I noticed the error too comparing the announcments page in-game.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As feared, bogdan sword is only 2-Handed :( no purchase for me, also anyone else not get the proper image loading up for the bogdan pack? Instead get a black image with red text “FPO” on it or that just me? (Xb EU)
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has Bogdan arms set been cancelled or release postponed? I don't see it on the Crown store yet (May 29).
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Due to an issue with how the Nightflame Arms Pack was displayed in the Crown Store, we temporarily removed it. The Nightflame Arms Pack will return at a later date. In its place, the Lord Warden set will be arriving on June 5th, and the helmet and shoulder pages will be available in-game.

On June 26th, 2019, the Nightflame Arms Pack will return to the Crown Store and be available through late July. The helmet and shoulder styles will also be available in-game for the duration of the weapon pack's availability.

This change will be reflected in the next Crown Store Showcase.
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Due to an issue with how the Nightflame Arms Pack was displayed in the Crown Store, we temporarily removed it. The Nightflame Arms Pack will return at a later date. In its place, the Lord Warden set will be arriving on June 5th, and the helmet and shoulder pages will be available in-game.

On June 26th, 2019, the Nightflame Arms Pack will return to the Crown Store and be available through late July. The helmet and shoulder styles will also be available in-game for the duration of the weapon pack's availability.

sounds like less time to farm for lord warden, is there any way to push it earlier or maybe make it so it can overlap with farming nightflame?

Or since we have less days to farm it, maybe make the drop rate higher than other motif pages.
    Edited by Aliyavana on May 29, 2019 8:20PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Hey all,

sounds like less time to farm for lord warden, is there any way to push it earlier or maybe make it so it can overlap with farming nightflame?

Or since we have less days to farm it, maybe make the drop rate higher than other motif pages.

Lord Warden will be available from June 5th – July 3rd, so between June 26th and July 3rd, both sets will be available in the store and to drop in-game.
    Staff Post
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Does that mean that Nightflame isn't dropping from the Undaunted chests? Or is the removal only for the Crown Store items?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker
    can you please clarify if the Engine Guardian style page set is still active from doing vDarkshade Caverns 2 or opening Maj's chest? Or has that ended, with no dungeons (nor undaunted chest) currently giving a style page?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Does that mean that Nightflame isn't dropping from the Undaunted chests? Or is the removal only for the Crown Store items?

Correct, the drops are tied to the Crown Store. If you want to try and get the style page, please wait until the arms pack is back on the Crown Store.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker
    can you please clarify if the Engine Guardian style page set is still active from doing vDarkshade Caverns 2 or opening Maj's chest? Or has that ended, with no dungeons (nor undaunted chest) currently giving a style page?

Engine Guardian ended today. It will no longer be dropping style pages.
    Staff Post
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

So people that bought them before they were removed still have them, yes? I’ve seen head and shoulder motifs in zone as well. Guessing they were just lucky and everyone else waits until June 26?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    ZOS_SarahHecker Does that mean that Nightflame isn't dropping from the Undaunted chests? Or is the removal only for the Crown Store items?

Correct, the drops are tied to the Crown Store. If you want to try and get the style page, please wait until the arms pack is back on the Crown Store.
    Do you know how often these will come back Sarah? There are a lot of bosses and with four more being added yearly I assume at some point there'll be returns for a week/weekend on these like some other Crown Store items.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jinazai
    Jinazai
    ✭✭✭
    So no nightflame now then? I was waiting to get to buy and farm this. Hilarious screw up.
    If i can endure the inane prattle in chat, I can survive your assuredly erudite eluciations. Proceed.
  • WolfJHavocb14_ESO
    Quick question, this is merely an access issue for the moment right? I bought the Nightflame arms pack just a bit after it was released, and also got the shoulder motif. Just wanna make sure there's no issues with the items themselves that may be problematic later. I still have them in-game for now, so I'm guessing it's only something that was a problem with the actual crown store interface and if one purchased the pack there's no problem. Merely something on ZOS' end they have to fix.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh...just noticed the issue with the pack now. It's in the crown store, yet not in the crown store.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on May 30, 2019 7:54PM