Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Delete the Volendrung artifact from the game right now

LoveForElderScrolls
This weapon is stupid. Zergs weren't powerful enough now you give them a stupid weapon. Delete this thing from the game now and finish this madness. I know Sheogorath is a daedric prince of madness and he is related to this weapon but I don't think even he tolerates this kind of madness.
  • eovogtb16_ESO
    eovogtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is so insanely easy to kill the person wielding volendrung I don't see the problem here.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess who got killed by said weapon.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • LoveForElderScrolls
    It is so insanely easy to kill the person wielding volendrung I don't see the problem here.

Not easy when that coward person is hiding behind his zerg,
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want less people to be fighting you at the same time, try out battlegrounds.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • LoveForElderScrolls
    DBZVelena wrote: »

If you want less people to be fighting you at the same time, try out battlegrounds.

I don't want less people to be fighting at me. I want this weapon removed from the game
  • Vencenzo
    Vencenzo
    ✭✭✭
    I was sort of excited for this feature before xpac but now.. I actually second complete removal.

I could gank the wielder easy enough if I could get close to that many people without DCing. In the history of ESO anything that causes entire faction stacks has become a major issue. It's worse for the opposing factions because a ton of people come into load distance at once.

Ironically the bugged oblivion siege last patch helped pvp by spreading people out, yet the intentional hammer this patch made it many times worse.
    Edited by Vencenzo on May 29, 2019 11:03AM
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be a zergling disguising himself as otherwise in an attempt to get volendrung removed because it’s insanely effective at wiping zerg faction stacks.
  • Janoy
    Janoy
    ✭✭
    I think it’s pretty damn fun to use, but I do agree that cyclone could use some adjusting. That *** hits groups like a damn bullet train.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this.

happened a few times now. a well timed rush to the holder (which has a big red glowing signal on his back) will get the job done.

the weapon is not OP by any means, EXCEPT against a keep door. Which, is the way the dev intended.

Honestly, it's kinda fun now.

Before, siege taking is purely a game of numbers. Who got the bigger number (attacker vs defender) at that exact point in time will get the keep.

Now, if u got this hammer u can just go to town on the nearest keep with a handful of people, poke a hole all the way to inner flag (under 1 min) and you can die some glorious death. the rest is up to your team.

It's a mix of strategy, luck, and quick thinking.

no more "oh hey guys. lets take BRK. ok cool, we got enough to fill 2 zerg. OH WAIT, AD is faction stacking there. forget about it. why bother trying. lets go hit Bleakers. "
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature. While we completely understand everyone has their own opinions, thoughts, feelings and even frustrations, we want the forums to be a civil and constructive platform for the game and it's community as a whole.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.