The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

named drops in wrathstone dungeons dont exist(?)

zvavi
zvavi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
well, it would not be over estimation to say that i run them enough, but it seems like there are no named drops. anyone has ever seen a named drop from frostvault or depths of malathar?

also, if there really are no named drops, zos, please, please, add named daggers for tzogvin. please. everyone will love you.
Edited by zvavi on March 25, 2019 12:33AM
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tzogvin daggers
    Edited by zvavi on March 25, 2019 12:34AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imperial city was the last time there was named drops in dungeons
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably "Named Drops" are a relic from the past which ZoS scrapped altogether.
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Yes and this is really sad that's we can't see any unique items, I believe Lord Warden soul trapped talking shield was best of them and unfortunately last of them.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes and this is really sad that's we can't see any unique items, I believe Lord Warden soul trapped talking shield was best of them and unfortunately last of them.

I built and still use a sap tank just so I could/can hear him huff and puff.
  • Hixtory
    Hixtory
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

Wait ... the shield you get from quest, talks? WHHHHAATT?
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it's a shame we lost unique items from DLC dungeons, I've often used the ones I found in older dungeons in builds. They were a nice touch,trophies of the fights against bosses and RNG, mementos of my victories against powerful enemies rewards for quests (In DLCs now we get a boring random coffer...)
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hixtory wrote: »

Haha yeah it insults you now and then.
    EU PC
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    Hixtory wrote: »

I remember that I thought it was a bug.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you need the daggers for the easy WW vMA build then try using Alessian Daggers instead, can be bought at guild traders. If not, bad new but there are no named drops I fear.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder what made them stop including named drops for sets... It used to give some flavor. And of course helped to fight the brutality of random number generator.
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    Wow! How many of such items have additional special effects? I thought 'special' named items don't do anything (they have no special traits or appearance already).
    Edited by Leocaran on March 25, 2019 12:02PM
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's the only named item with a special effect I can think of. It is pretty common though for named items to be of a different motif (and thus appearance) than the rest of the set, and a lot of named jewelry has either a non standard trait or base enchantment than the normal drops.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you need the daggers for the easy WW vMA build then try using Alessian Daggers instead, can be bought at guild traders. If not, bad new but there are no named drops I fear.

As a person that is too lazy to swap master architect from his night blade when he goes vMA, and didn't put VO on his other NB when he wanted to do it on the stamina character, and is not using sygils when he goes there for fun, I don't even know what build you are talking about.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what made them stop including named drops for sets... It used to give some flavor. And of course helped to fight the brutality of random number generator.

Um... originally, the named drops were just flavor items. Period. They were all decon trash since they were not a part of any item set.

With the One Tamriel patch, the rule was that every boss had to drop a set item, so named items, being setless, would violate this rule. So they had the option of either removing them from the loot table, or retroactively making them set items. They chose the latter. (There were a number of items that were overlooked and didn't get sets when OT was released, but those were addressed in subsequent patches.)

Named set items were, therefore, really just an accident of history.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want insults and havent done all the quest in eso, especially those which are in grathwood i got good news for you :)
    There is a quest in grathwood that once you accepted it you will hear insults and mumbeling until you finish the quest. You can get it from a hanging skeleton, just make sure not to finish the quest: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Phantom_Guilt
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does that Lord Warden shield still talk by chance, if you acquire it now?
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »

Yes
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    Jhalin wrote: »

Yes

Hands down- it’s one of THE COOLEST unique items in the game. It basically talks *** to you every once in a while. I wish ZOS would include more items like this!!!
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Zatox
    Zatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    tzogvin daggers
    does tzogvin dagger exist? It never drops to anyone in my group.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zatox i dropped it 3 times. Once 160 cp, twice lvl 49/48, u can imagine the rage