The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need Help With Purchase Error

thearchivist95
I mistakenly purchased the base game with Elsweyr on this site directly, rather than on Steam, and it's basically useless to me. I'm having an impossible time getting ahold of anyone to help me with a refund, so that I can purchase the game correctly. I'm really not trying to be a pain in the booty here, but I'd really like to be able to play at some point during the long weekend. Anyone out there able to assist me? Thank you.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ll need to start an Online Support ticket, @thearchivist95. Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here ...

Refund issues usually get resolved. But, you’ll have to do your due diligence by getting the ticket started.
  • thearchivist95
    I did start a ticket quite some time ago, but I haven’t heard anything back, and didn’t get a confirmation email. It shows it on my My Support page but no confirmation anyone has seen it.

It also now says it was updated 4 minutes ago but I didn’t do anything to it, and the status hasn’t changed. No idea if that means anything
    Edited by thearchivist95 on May 25, 2019 9:13PM
  • thearchivist95
    Okay they just got back to me now that I actually posted about it, and told me that they won't settle my charges for 3 to 10 business days, and won't refund me until after that. So I'm basically out 60 bucks in exchange for nothing, for possibly over a week.

Is it possible at all to transfer my copy of Elsweyr to a new account I've made, not linked to Steam?
    Edited by thearchivist95 on May 25, 2019 10:15PM
  • thearchivist95
    Okay, I made a new ticket, asking if it's possible to transfer a new game code to a different account. I have not used the game since purchasing Elsweyr, and am hoping I can get this done at least, instead of a refund, so I can actually play this game.

Ticket Number 190525-005575
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can unlink Steam from your account and play through the regular ESO launcher.

Probably no surprise, but you unlink Steam with help from the ESO Support Team through a ticket.

It’s normally not advised to open multiple tickets on the same issue ... but maybe you can see if the Support Team will unlink on your next ticket response.

Remember to stay patient with the process ... as you were the one that originally chose to buy Elsweyr through the ESO website instead of Steam.
  • thearchivist95
    I closed the second ticket and just updated the first one? I think that's correct.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I closed the second ticket and just updated the first one? I think that's correct.

Yep, hopefully a friendly forums mod will be along soon ... not withstanding it being a holiday weekend in the USA.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @thearchivist95

We've sent you an update on your currently open support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post