The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zalsheem World Boss bugged. Not count for the achievement.

• Uizuu
    Uizuu
    ✭✭
    Got the achievement today. I have done nothing special. Only logged in and killed him. I hope they fixed it. Wish you all the best to get the achievement!
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I killed the boss twice, and I did not die but did not get the achievement. Also the quest associated with it is not working for me.
  • Drackenfels
    Confirm. Killed 4 times. Died only once. Can't get achievement.
  • digtahk
    digtahk
    Soul Shriven
    I did not get credit, was not there at the start of the fight if that makes any difference...
  • Gune
    Gune
    ✭✭✭
    Just tried this WB for the third time (on PC-EU). After killing it (and not dying during the fight) I also get no credit for killing the WB.
    [PC-EU] PvE lover and Housing enthousiast
    Member of Tamriel Homes, Housing Guild on PC-EU
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Placed urns, killed boss first time - died - quest didn't complete, but I could loot the boss.
    Still had quest open, killed second time, didn't die, looted boss, no quest update.
    Logged completely out, logged back in, killed boss a third time, looted again, still no update. >.<
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i killed the boss 3 times without dying once and didnt get the achievement - for people around me the same so definitely bugged
  • Thala
    Thala
    I want to point my experience, maybe it will help you guys solve the problem.

I killed the WB 4 times while doing Elsewyr content, and i didn't get credit for the achievement, but when i finished all the Elsweyr content, i get "Savior of Elswyer" achievement, even when I was missing "Defender of Northen Eslweyr" and "Dro-M'athra Destroyer" achievements. I also killed him after get "Savior of Elsweyr", and didn't get credit for it.

But just 5 minutes ago of posting this, while having the "A Waking Nightmare" daily quest, it get credit for the achievement after the first kill with the quest.
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Have they got a fix for this yet? Mightly annoying, completed this 3 times now with no deaths and still it doesnt pop.
    Warri
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Warrilad wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Have they got a fix for this yet? Mightly annoying, completed this 3 times now with no deaths and still it doesnt pop.

Yes, there will be a fix for this in Tuesday's incremental patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Warrilad wrote: »

Yes, there will be a fix for this in Tuesday's incremental patch.

Great thanks
    Warri
  • Carsinomus
    Carsinomus
    ✭✭✭
    I have same issue with Nightmare Plateo. I killed him twice without dying and do not get the achievement.
  • Kainarel
    Kainarel
    ✭✭✭
    Had the same issue last night along with two my friends - they also couldn't complete the quest. We abandoned, retook, and it didn't help - same problem.

Then we abandoned, did other quests, and then retook it and that time it worked.
    But it's still a full-fledged bug. I'm glad to see we weren't the only ones having this struggle.
    And no, none of us died during the fight, so nothing could have triggered the bug. However, we did the urns first and then the boss. When we returned later, we did the boss first and it worked, and then we did the urns.
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got it myself after trying 6 times.

Had quest and think I got killing blow.

So maybe it is one of those factors that counts.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    Did it once without the quest, and once with the quest. I didn't get the achievement so far. Already sent a bugreport about this.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, we've confirmed this as a bug. If your character dies while fighting this World Boss, you will not get credit for the achievement. This will be fixed in an upcoming incremental patch. Thank you for the report!

Ive killed this boss six times on one character and have not died once and still can not get credit

Edited by Katahdin on May 26, 2019 10:04PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • skywarnmc27
    skywarnmc27
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, we've confirmed this as a bug. If your character dies while fighting this World Boss, you will not get credit for the achievement. This will be fixed in an upcoming incremental patch. Thank you for the report!

I tried it 4-5x today, no deaths any of the times + I did first hit, thank in WW mode, did not move from original spawn point by more than 1-3 meters, still can not complete the daily quest or get the credit for the WB, and unable to complete the achievement. I tried a host of various things, nothing works.
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me it’s bugged on my Bosmer. Killed this guy multiple times, over multiple days, with or without the quest. Never counted.

Then I did it once with my Breton and got the achievement straight away. Go figure.
    Hoping the fix tomorrow will sort it for my mai! Bosmer girl :)
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After today's supposed "fix", I just killed Zalsheem again together with ~12 other players.
    Apparently none of us got the achievement...
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭

My character did not die, came 3rth in damage and did not tick as completed.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This character still can't get achievement and complete daily quest.
    z2dtlvlbywcq.jpg
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Confirming again. Picked quest up when patch had been activated. Replaced the three urns, killed Zalsheem, quest log registers urns but no recognition of death of WB. Killed WB again and made sure I got first hit in on her. This time I had loot from her but still nothing registering so no achievement either. I did not die either time
    Edited by Holmarion19 on May 28, 2019 11:28AM
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, still doesn't complete the quest or count the kill :(
  • Lupusdiabolus
    Lupusdiabolus
    ✭✭✭
    indeed, still bugged
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm as of this morning Zalsheem is still bugged and has not been fixed.
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    this feature of persistent bug is confirmed after pro patch today.
    Did it solo, zerged it and even with group.

Thx for wasting my time going for the boss again. Great service :)
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • jayfeather16
    jayfeather16
    ✭✭
    Yep still bugged, great fix, loved it, worth the wait, especially since i'm from Australia and it cuts into my playtime!!
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just did the quest. No update after killing the boss. Didn't die and certainly did enough damage... >.<
    Why is it not possible for ZOS to fix a bug within a reasonable amount of time? Talk to Blizzard. They can do it the day after a bug is discovered... >.>
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Just did the quest. No update after killing the boss. Didn't die and certainly did enough damage... >.<
    Why is it not possible for ZOS to fix a bug within a reasonable amount of time? Talk to Blizzard. They can do it the day after a bug is discovered... >.>

@Ravensilver @ZOS_GinaBruno It was fixed for me, as soon as the server went up i did the boss with 4 random players and i got the acheivement. Maybe the bug is related to how many people are fighting the boss at once?
    Warri
  • Espionetta
    Espionetta
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged... Tried with everyone in a group and solo, and after relogging. Nada.