The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade skill Funnel health in pvp.

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    I was thinking about making a nightblade healer for BGs and small scale pvp in Cyrodiil, but with how Funnel health works and with the 50% reduction to damage and healing in pvp I don't know that it would be any good. Especially with how tanky pvp players can be. Has anyone found a way to make this work in pvp or is it just useless because of the battle spirit "buff" in pvp?

Troll king and high health recovery build.
    Transmutation set. It should still work with funnel health. Test it.

What set and have you tested it in no-CP? I was messing around with the Alessian set but can’t get the health recovery high enough to where I think it’d be effective.

In general funnel health is a pretty terrible skill. There are a lot of better choices.

After messing around and trying different things in the editor I’ve decided to go with this setup. Transmute jewellery to protective if I need to, switch to dark cloak and replace refreshing path with something else if aoes are an issue.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=140341
    Edited by Iskiab on May 20, 2019 12:10PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    right now nightblades are in a bad way.
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Jeremy wrote: »
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    right now nightblades are in a bad way.

I just got done with a bout in Cyrodil and was watching a single Nightblade fend off a small army by darting in and out and basically obliterating people. I'm not sure what they changed - but they seem deadlier than ever right now. I was barely able to go toe to toe with him - often hanging on by a thread. I was admittedly having some bad latency today... so maybe that was a factor. But still - I've never had a Nightblade put so much pressure on me before.

So either that was just an especially amazing Nightblade or I see nerfs coming down in the distance future because the damage he was pumping out combined with his ability to hit and run to avoid death was insane. He was literally dropping people like flies and even I was barely able to survive against him and that's what I am built for - to survive.

I don't often suggest that people are OP. In fact I don't think I've ever done it - not even once. But right now I'd say Nightblades may fit that description.

Could you specify if they were magnb or stamnb and what campaign?

It was in Sotha Sil. I'm not sure if he was a magnb or stamnb, sorry. All I know is he was literally wrecking small armies by himself while darting in and out of visibility and slaughtering everyone he attacked pretty much instantly. It was crazy. He was by far the most difficult opponent I ever faced.

It's just ... if you could not tell what type of NB you were facing, you still have much to learn and I, for one, cannot take your opinion seriously.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB