The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Reflect melee skills back to players

Stibbons
Stibbons
✭✭✭✭✭
Magplar and magblade needs this kind of skills. Stamina has been catered for too long. All breaks are stamina, block stamina, dodgeroll stamina, run stamina,..
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noise thread.

Mods please lock lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Like a riposte? With so many changes on PTS I think adding more huge changes would be tough. Melee already have a more difficult time because of targeting and short range.

If Templar ends up staying on the weaker end they’d be a good candidate for a disarm ultimate, but a riposte would be too powerful.

You’ll get a lot of resistance though. How can people keep making 1vX videos without having an advantage in pvp? The stronger classes need food to look good.

It also doesn’t fit Nightblade theme at all, plus the forums exploded when NBs were given a 3 second silence which is objectively worse then a stun. I think people’s brains would explode is they were given a disarm.
    Edited by Iskiab on May 15, 2019 3:38PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bone shield
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    the forums exploded when NBs were given a 3 second silence which is objectively worse then a stun. I think people’s brains would explode is they were given a disarm.
    lol wut
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If wearing medium armor makes you restore stamina, run faster, be more sneaky then why wouldn't even lighter armor be even better for this?
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icky wrote: »
    If wearing medium armor makes you restore stamina, run faster, be more sneaky then why wouldn't even lighter armor be even better for this?

Stop asking logical questions.
  • david_m_18b16_ESO
    david_m_18b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    bone shield

/close thread
  • Cortimi
    Cortimi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found the Magsorc.

"We need more shields. We need stronger pets. We need unblockable stun. We need Wings reflect removed. We need Silence removed. We need a melee reflect."

No, what you NEED is a tall glass of "STFU and L2P"
    Xbox NA: Soviet Messiah
    EP: Cortimi - Imperial StamDK
    EP: Melga - Orc StamDen (Dah Bear)
    EP: Narileya - Nord StamPlar (Mad cuz Bad)
    EP: Corvaera - Bosmer Orc StamSorc (RIP)

PS4 NA (Retired at CP835): Soviet-Messiah:
    EP: Cortimi - Imperial StamDK
    DC: Melga gra-Antilae - StamDen
    AD: Corvaera - Bosmer StamSorc
    Urvoth wrote: »
    CP is a crutch for people who can’t sustain and want to be "tanky" so they aren’t immediately punished for making mistakes.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of this matters with current server performance.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    bone shield

/close thread

/open thread

Make its strength based off max stamina instead of health.
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This post is a waste of 1s and 0s out there on the internet somewhere. #delete
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are getting rid of reflect. DK wings will no longer reflect...instead it gives 50% mitigation to projectiles.

Why would they then add stamina reflect when they are taking away magicka reflect?
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ur robes get in ur way. u stumble uppon them and fall :D
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Noctus wrote: »

ur robes get in ur way. u stumble uppon them and fall :D

That's why I wear a jerkin as a light armor user.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭
    actually i see alot more magic users running perma block than i do stam users so that point is wrong, what a dumb post
    PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
    Worst Twitch Streamer Here