The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unlink Steam account

WashedKoma
WashedKoma
Soul Shriven
Greetings, as the title says I would like to unlink my Steam account from my ESO account since I had to refund the copy I bought from Steam because the launcher would get stuck on "loading" and nothing I've done would fix it.

I already submitted a ticket to the support team but it's been 3 days and one responded yet.

Can anyone tell if buying the game from the ESO website would even be more likely to work or how much should I still expect to wait for the Support team to answer me, because honestly I'm kinda losing hope.

Should anyone from Zos see this, my ticket number is 190514-003356.
Edited by WashedKoma on May 17, 2019 8:06PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have much progress on this account? If not, then buy the copy at some retailer that has it on sale. I have seen the Summerset edition for $20. To me, an Andrew Jackson is worth not being frustrated. Eventually, you can get the other account unlinked, then you have all those slots for mules!

However, if you have progress or crown purchases or crowns themselves, you want to get the original unlinked if possible.

@ZOS_BillE

Can you help?
    Edited by Nestor on May 17, 2019 3:14PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• WashedKoma
    WashedKoma
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for your answer.

I do not have any progress on this account. I've been playing the game for roughly 2 years on playstation and since I switched to PC I haven't had much occasion to play on console anymore, so I thought that it might have been worth it to start over on PC.

Last week I bought the bundle which included Elsweyr and all the previous content from Steam but I encountered this issue which prevented me from playing and forced me to get a refund.

I'm not sure if I understood your suggestion but my problem is that I'm rather afraid to repurchase the game while having my Steam account still linked to my ESO account because I fear I might run into some problems again.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @WashedKoma

Please check your inbox for a message regarding ticket #190514-003356.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post