Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hardcore and Casuals both, quick survey

• Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Just goes to show how screwed up ZOS is evaluating their player base. They make end game content that 90% or more of us casuals can’t complete on Vet mode, yet we are the majority players of the game. Yep, makes sense to me.

Casual doesn't mean i'm a bad player. I can clear any content on any difficulty. If you can't clear vet content you're not a casual, you're a bad player.

I’m not referring to the normal Vet dungeons or trials, but some of the newer DLC content that is a major PITA to complete in Vet mode, much less Vet HM. Much (not all) of the DLC content has too much in the way of one-shot mechanics for most casuals to complete.

Options
  • Riejael
    Riejael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of you are having a tough time deciding whether or not you're casual or hardcore. I can shed some light into why there is this confusion, and why there are so many definitions of these terms.

If you're relatively new to MMORPGs, (as in you only picked them up within the last 5-10 years) then you're likely going to think it has something to do with either time played per week or by how high of a tier of content you are doing.

The terms Casual and Hardcore were around for a good while and the original definitions were what you'd expect. But they weren't really used in the slang methodology like we usually use (think Tank, DPS, CC, Raid, ect.).

So it goes back to early Everquest, right about the time Planes of Power hit. So to set the stage, we have to have an understanding how early EQ handled gear. Level requirements and even bind on pickup items were relatively rare. Most items could be looted and freely traded and could be worn at any level.

So it wasn't uncommon for a level 60 to wear items from level 20, 30, 40, ect. zones. Picking things that would be best in slot. In addition before the PoP expansion it wouldn't be uncommon to wear items from vanilla EQ and the three expansions out at the time (Kunark, Velious, Luclin). Though with some of the higher end Luclin content we did see SOME level requirements become more prevalent and some of the higher tier stuff was the best in the game.

However with the exception of the Luclin endgame zone, Vex Thal, there was nothing requiring true best in slot gear. You literally could create a character, put on some Fine Steel Plate or Banded Armor (Both crafted armors with just AC on them and no stats), pick up some cheap weapons and be ready for levels 1-60 with very little issues.

You had the options to get your planar class armor, your kunark class sets (well some pieces weren't worth getting), and maybe some faction armor from Velious to upgrade. But you could do this at your leisure. Kind of like you don't need Gold gear in ESO but it helps.

Bottom line is, you didn't really have any content that required heavy focus into improving your gear to be able to progress. Nothing like Vanilla World of Warcraft where you needed Tier 1 (Molten Core drops) to do Tier 2 raids (Blackwing Lair).

This changed in the Planes of Power expansion. The level cap went to 65 and the leveling areas required much more than Fine Steel or Banded. You needed a good mix of high end Kunark and Velious gear at the least as well as some mid to high end Luclin, just to survive or do damage outputs on these new much tougher encounters.

This led to people who had a relatively easy time getting groups finding themselves not up to snuff. Being removed from groups for underperforming, or being denied groups because of their lack of gear or *** (EQ's version of Champion Points). As you can all imagine, they didn't take this well. While most groups weren't being elitist, as you simply needed a minimum amount of decent gear across the group to make it work (kinda like our Veteran DLC dungeons). And it was rare for people to get nasty with others, it didn't really matter. People had their feelings hurt. They were not able to experience an expansion they paid for. And the player base split between those who had focused on making their characters as well off as they could, and those who sort of didn't.

Whether they were ignorant and didn't know what gear they needed or where to get it. Or if they simply didn't bother. The end result was the same. They weren't seeing shiny brand new content that they believed they should be able to see. And why not? They got to see Kunark, Velious, and Luclin. Imagine if Elsweyr open world mobs were on the same difficulty as Vet DLC dungeons. Many players would feel offput to say the least.

They didn't really blame Verant/SOE for this. They blamed the players who weren't letting them tag along in their groups. So they formed their own guilds and circles and claimed they were 'Casual' players. That they didn't have enough time to put into the game to have the best gear and ***. This was insinuating that those 'Hardcore' players were 'No-Lifers'. That they didn't have jobs and families to take care of, and they had all the time in the world to play the game in a Hardcore manner.

To put it shortly, 'Hardcore' was a slur to use against those players who had higher requirements for their groups. Players that gobbled up content as quickly as they can without enjoying the 'journey'. Focusing only on gear, only on stats, only on themselves. When in reality such players enjoyed the game along the way just like anyone who called themselves casual. They only had a different focus when it came to the time they played.

The truth of the matter is that you saw many 'Hardcore' players DID have lives outside the game. DID have jobs. DID have families, and did NOT have as much time to play the game as much as 'Casuals' claimed. In fact they used their limited time to play as efficiently as they could. Playing with like minded players who had similar schedules. So you'd have 'Hardcore' Raiders playing 2-3 times a week for a few hours at a time.

Whereas a 'Casual' played 5-7 times a week for many more hours, they could afford to be less efficient. But due to not scheduling their playtimes with others. They ran solo and had to rely on pick up groups. Groups being ran by a few hardcores that needed 1-2 extras but extras that had similar gear to be able to complete the content. And thus the greatest misconception in MMORPG history began, as explained thusfar.

Overtime the terms have evolved, but their baseline meanings are still under the hood so to speak. You can see it in this thread. Someone has tons of Veteran achievements, but doesn't want to call themselves hardcore. Hardcore had negative connotations that still permeates to this day.

By that definition of Hardcore, you are Hardcore if you schedule your playtime with others and play together to obtain goals. Though the term has been used in the past as a slur towards those players.

So I would be irresponsible if I didn't go into the term Causal being used as a slur as well. The term 'Filthy Casual' is well known. So this came around a bit later in World of Warcraft.

What happened here is players found that scheduling play worked wonders in WoW. Instancing with content opening every 7 days lent very well to that model. So these players who play with friends and guildies at set times were able to optimally progress content in WoW. WoW was also more accessible to many due to its theme and its generally fun nature and transparency with stats (you knew what did what). I'm hesitant to call it easier, because in 2004-2005, it was NOT easier than EQ, on the contrary, it was much tougher (tank and spank wasn't the go to mechanic like in EQ, even in normal leveling dungeons). It also had the ability of players being able to accomplish more in a shorter timeframe.

So many went on to raid. Some didn't. And lets just say that all those who were raiding weren't the same people in EQ. So when they were being called 'Hardcore' as a slur, they realized it and like how the early American Patriots took the slur Yankee as their own, so did these players.

They weren't really much different than the players they called 'Filthy Casuals'. They were just willing to put in effort to raid and do dungeons regularly. Where the 'casuals' weren't really trying to push for such content because they felt there was just too much in the way of requirements to do so. You couldn't exactly buy a set of Dungeon 1 set, you had to do those early Scholomance and Stratholme groups that had to be formed without a group finder, and had to have certain classes and roles present. It was very PoP like. But being pre-Expansion, it didn't require endgame expansion content to even break into.

But their minds were already made up. And a handful of players were now picking on them. Damage meters became a thing (though parsers were present even pre-WoW) that was now mainstream. And generally players in these 2nd Gen MMOs were not getting along.

And this brings us to what we have now. A multitude of definitions, connotations that people don't exactly understand, and people confused about where they stand. Hopefully this sheds a bit of light on understanding some of this.
    Options
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Just goes to show how screwed up ZOS is evaluating their player base. They make end game content that 90% or more of us casuals can’t complete on Vet mode, yet we are the majority players of the game. Yep, makes sense to me.

I don't really understand this complaint. How is having the option to do "hardcore" endgame content a bad thing...? Would you prefer all trials/dungeons just had normal mode and that was it? No vet or HM? Just because a number of people are either not interested or feel they can't do the content? Vet HM content is not forced on anyone; it's there if you want to do it, it's part of the package when releasing new dungeons/trials.

Legit question btw, honestly curious. Or do you think the vet/HM stuff should be made easier and more accessible? If that's the case, why, when you already have normal or non-HM at your disposal? Is there not enough of a middle ground (normal faceroll easy, vet ramps up the difficulty too much)?

Edit: @Riejael I think most people are going by the OP's definition, and some people don't really fit in either categoy described, hence the uncertainty/confusion.
    Edited by RogueShark on May 12, 2019 6:13AM
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
    Options
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Semantics.

I don't see a the point in trying to define these subjective labels.
    Edited by Jeremy on May 12, 2019 6:37AM
    Options
  • Nimrhys
    Nimrhys
    ✭✭✭
    I’m chronically ill and only just manage 5hrs at the weekend for work, it’s more like getting spending money than a job, so I have nothing but time. Just got a puppy though so that takes a lot of my attention but reckon I get about 5 hours a day?
    I’m fine going solo, I just want to work through all the story. When I’ve done that, the character can just be used for crafting and I will start again with a different approach i.e. evil character.
    Options
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the definition of casual and hardcore are all over the place and everyone has their own definition of it

I see plenty of people who put 8 plus hours on this game a day but struggle with vet dungeons and other similar content like vet maelstrom. Is that person a casual cause he cant complete hard content but puts in a lot of hours in the game?

Whar about pvp? What does casual or hardcore mean there? 5 star? Really good at pvp?

Also, casual make up a huge portion of this game but complain how hard certain content is like DLC dungeons, vet maelstrom, and vet trials. We end game raiders like new challenges, esp relating to 4 man or 12 man groups. Not everyone is gonna be able to complete every content but everyone has the opportunity to try and get better at the game
    Edited by SoLooney on May 12, 2019 7:24AM
    Options
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casual player but i load them hours in never done raids or alot of the end game stuff nor would i. ESO is about the stories and exploring for me.
    Options
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »
    So the definition of casual and hardcore are all over the place and everyone has their own definition of it

I see plenty of people who put 8 plus hours on this game a day but struggle with vet dungeons and other similar content like vet maelstrom. Is that person a casual cause he cant complete hard content but puts in a lot of hours in the game?

Whar about pvp? What does casual or hardcore mean there? 5 star? Really good at pvp?

Also, casual make up a huge portion of this game but complain how hard certain content is like DLC dungeons, vet maelstrom, and vet trials. We end game raiders like new challenges, esp relating to 4 man or 12 man groups. Not everyone is gonna be able to complete every content but everyone has the opportunity to try and get better at the game

Everyone does basically have their own definition of it. You might as well be debating what the word anything means at this point.

But what people can do is go look up the word casual - which is clearly defined in the dictionary. - then apply that. Assigning certain thresholds of skill to a word like casual has never made any sense to me.
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Went with 'other' as I fit into neither category in entirety, but a bit of both. I like doing most activities in the game, from chilled out exploring to full-on hard mode stuff. I like collecting skins and skyshards in equal amounts. I run dlc dungeons for achieves and skins, yet I'm equally looking forward to just bumbling around levelling my new necromancer. (And thanks to my doing the hard stuff, he has a skin and personality waiting for him!) :)

Edited by AlienSlof on May 12, 2019 7:37AM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fall on both ends of the spectrum. When I want something, I work at it until i get what I want. Then it’s on to the next thing. I go hardcore when I need something tricky to get, or to achieve a goal. But i do plenty of casual play, and I play every day over 8 hours a day.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »
    Hmm.... what am I.

I know what you are.

Scary even 😱 I don't know me 😜
    Options
  • kerthas
    kerthas
    ✭✭✭
    i'm don't exactly where i am. I don't try to try hard HL pve stuff, but when i have a team i certainly do without any trouble. I'm not spending any time on dummy or duels, but i'm doing what it can be called pvp HL. i would say i'm more a casual player with some hardcore player stuff in me.
    Options
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im neither.
    Options
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    I think the difference between hardcore and casual is not the amount of time one plays.

To me, hardcore is a player who pushes himself to exceed the envelope and get better and higher in a game. Which must be fun to him/her.

Casual, regardless of how many hours you play, if you're just moving along questing and other things, and are happy if your kill drops an upgrade in an armor piece.

I've been playing WoW since 2004, and early on, hardcore was a player who played every minute of the day. But, eventually that changed. People used to call me hardcore when they discovered how many hours I played, i.e., I had a steady 40-hour a week office job, and still played WoW up to 75 hours per week. It had nothing to do with hardcore, but with amount of time available for me to play.

Options
  • Arzurag
    Arzurag
    One´s not hardcore nor a casual, you can approach something in a more casual or serious way.
    Anything else is subjective bragging and insulting.
    Options
  • Nightowl_74
    Nightowl_74
    ✭✭✭
    I play a lot and consider my gaming style casual because I'm not at all competitive and don't care about how my gear or ability compares to other other players. That's my personal definition and it seems copacetic with the overall usage but occasionally people assume that means I have no interest in static groups, which is entirely the wrong impression. I'm not against organization and scheduled runs can be a highlight of my week with the right group of friends, whether we're working on something tough or just grinding relatively easy group content. While I struggle to see myself as hardcore at all, because to me that means intense and of an "in it to win it" no nonsense approach as opposed to trial and error, I've talked to people who look at it differently and view willingness to commit several hours a week to something that you might not see a reward from for months as hardcore in itself.
    Options
  • Riejael
    Riejael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to add to what I said before. I'm going to use a relatively new game as an example. Division 2. Not a MMORPG, but it had a similar thread pop up.

Personally I had reached World Tier 5 in about 6 weeks. I would have reached it sooner, but it wasn't available. It took me all of maybe 60 hours of play to do so. I had found out that self proclaimed casual players had just hit World Tier 1 (main story completed) in about 200 hours played.

These players were playing 3-4x more than I was, but about halfway through the game (when you reach the world tiers, you replay all the missions and invasions over again in a harder mode). I always knew that 'casuals' had more time to play, but this was a stark difference.

But there was a pattern in the thread. Everyone who was on WT5 had did it in 50-80 hours. While everyone else (who had purchased the game when it came available) had 100+ or 200+ hours played.

So here's how I define players in these games.

First its broken into two parts. Those who get it. And those that don't.

Most players I like to believe just 'get it'. This means these players understand the controls, understand how things interact, and just play as you normally would think they do. In ESO these players know that Magicka affects Magicka abilities and staves, and Stamina affects Stam abilities and weapons beyond being just a resource pool. They know weapon and spell damage play apart, and have a basic understanding how sets work. And finally if they don't know something, they instead know how to look it up or ask a specific question. For example, if you swap a weapon, does crit and such snap shot on dot cast or per tick? Those who 'don't get it' wouldn't even know what that question even means, much less to ask it.

Then you have those that just 'don't get it'.

These are the players with random attribute points spent, a mismatch of sets (beyond simply leveling), and while they may understand the basic combat mechanics of light and heavy attacks, dodges, blocks, and so forth. They lack the ability to use them in such a means to be truly successful. Fights in the open world are quite challenging for these players and many try to limit their grouping time as much as possible.

The players in the latter group are actually quite rare. But common enough that many of us know of at least one or more. In my experience, I had a friend who is one of these. You can teach them to do things. And they will eventually muscle memory. They will use the sets and builds you suggest and they will do abilities in the order you tell them. But they will 'not get it'. They won't understand why they should do the things you tell them. They try, but it doesn't click.

Back to the topic at hand. The first group of those who 'get it' can be broken down into two more groups. Some might associate these two subgroups with casual and hardcore, but I do not like to use such terms.

First one is those who are a bit more serious and driven. They wish to use the time they play the game in an efficient manner. They like to put together the best sets for their build and use the abilities that maximize their capabilities. Some would call these hardcore. But are they hardcore when they play 10 hours or less a week? The amount of time among these players varies wildly, some may do 10 hours a week, some may do 100 and anything inbetween.

Then we have the second set which play the game in a different more undirected manner. In this group you're more likely to see players with more achievements filled. Since its the 'little things' they get enjoyment out of. Whether its due to a philosophical reason for them personally, or they feel like the 'bigger things' aren't for them for whatever reason. Like the group above, they may play very little each week or alot. At the end, amount of time played really doesn't matter. Its an interesting metric when a game firsts comes out and you want to compare the accomplishments of players in a set time frame. But after a game has been out, there's just too many variables.

One thing that I find a constant in threads about this subject is people thinking they are 'casual' because they believe they are either not welcome in 'hardcore' content or simply believe they cannot do it themselves.

For example many of you believe that you cannot do Veteran Dungeons or Trials. This could be further from the truth. The requirements are varied, but ESO has one of the easiest and most accessible lines of gear progression of any game out there. And then the content in question doesn't require nearly the amount of coordination of even some of the harder WoW content and definitely not that of FFXIV, both games where people who consider themselves 'casual' and incapable of doing the hardest content do content routinely that is much harder than ESO's (at least in FFXIV).
    Options
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's interesting to see how many people see them self as casual and play many hours a day, while I see my self as hardcore and play far less. I log on for raids or PvP and log of after, thats it most of the time. I often read that you can't have a job or social life and need to play all day in order to be competitive. This thread proofs pretty well, that that's nonsense.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Options
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked Casual 10-25, but it really varies - when I'm in a "on" phase, I play a lot; when I'm in an "off" phase, I log in each day to get my login loot & train a mount. Depends on all sorts of things, from free time, to whether I've another game I'm playing, to if there's an interesting event.... /shrug

(which, I suppose, adds to the "casual" part - I don't play consistently.)

I don't PvP, and I don't do group content. I can't solo normals (well, at least I had some trouble the last time I went to solo a Craglorn group delve on my MagPlar), and I'd definitely never set foot in a Vet anything. I've only done like a dozen normal dungeon runs in my entire time here, and that was during the "Million Stories" event when I was farming the Dark Shaman outfit.
    Options
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm.... what am I.

Famous Healer, Loving Guild Master, Support Theory Crater
    Former Class Representative, & Former Community Ambassador
    Grand Prize Winner to Deardic Dress up Contest
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
    Options
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voted for: I am a casual and I play for more than 25 hours a week
    (i don't know why it isn't there)

I play about 4-5 hours per day

Mostly solo pvp, sometimes some dungeons ( but never trials)
    Edited by Anyron on May 12, 2019 4:18PM
    Options
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm.... what am I.

Casual 100%.
    Options
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭
    @Riejael I agree 100%. I too, am from Everquest and historically the terms were more of structure than ability to complete a tier of content. At the end in Everquest casual or hardcore mattered not much. I could go for hours in the game without even seeing another player.

In ESO I raid 3 times a week for three hours. Most weekends I do not even log in. I have to be very efficient with my time as I have a career and other hobbies.
    Options
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely casual. I play something around 25 hours a week, but I keep busy with overland content (questing and exloring), crafting, fishing, some daily stuff, events, and running dungeons when my friends need me.

I don't PvP (aside from occasionally running with a zerg during events, to get APs for nice furniture or skills), and will probably never have a character min-maxed enough for the toughest PvE content. I'm just not interested in it. Beating the game isn't my goal, and it doesn't provide my fun, I'm here for the story, the cosmetics (well, those that catch my fancy), the quests, the regions. Playing a dungeon once, for the story, is fine, but only if it isn't a Vet that requires much keyboard-skill, rotation-management and whatnot.

I have two characters that I play because I like them as character ideas, not half a dozen "toons" to fulfill specific roles in specific challenges. I'll equip them with the best stuff I can get/craft/find/buy, but I won't grind my head off for some BiS gear. I'll plan their skills to make them effective, and read stuff up, but I won't high-end optimize them for anything because that would reduce my overland experience.

So - definitely a casual player here. :)
    Edited by LanteanPegasus on May 12, 2019 6:24PM
    Options
  • Sudsy
    Sudsy
    ✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    If you'd take the time to vote and comment, I would appreciate it. Have a wonderful day. "Time played" constituting time spent playing ESO.

Definitions:

Casual- A player who does not seek out the hardest content for the most part. A player who may be comfortable running vet dungeons, trials, and arenas but does not do so often or attempt to improve any more than they do through traditional gameplay.

Hardcore-a player pushing their abilities in an effort to climb leaderboard rankings or social group bragging rights. These individuals will set apart time to hone tactics, muscle memory, and reactions in an attempt to tame the toughest challenges for rewards or personal satisfaction outside of playing through content (think practice duels or dummy parses).

While I disagree with your 'definitions' of Casual vs Hardcore, I presume they are for this thread/poll exclusively, so I answered accordingly.
    Options
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keeps my ptss in check and prevents me going nuts.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
    Options
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im a softcore
    Options
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am a casual and my play time doesn't fit neatly into your boxes.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
    Options
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked Casual 10-25, but it really varies - when I'm in a "on" phase, I play a lot; when I'm in an "off" phase, I log in each day to get my login loot & train a mount. Depends on all sorts of things, from free time, to whether I've another game I'm playing, to if there's an interesting event.... /shrug

(which, I suppose, adds to the "casual" part - I don't play consistently.)

I don't PvP, and I don't do group content. I can't solo normals (well, at least I had some trouble the last time I went to solo a Craglorn group delve on my MagPlar), and I'd definitely never set foot in a Vet anything. I've only done like a dozen normal dungeon runs in my entire time here, and that was during the "Million Stories" event when I was farming the Dark Shaman outfit.

Yep, that's my story too.
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    According to the official forums and many of the posters who are obviously the official speakes of the game cause of their normality and more medical than my own doctor, i am an entitled bad casual cause I am Deaf. Since I am a deaf player and casual, I cannot, nor am I allowed to complete most of base game content. So. Yep.
    Options