The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are werewolves able to eat Necro`s corpses?

Thraben
Thraben
✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe one of you was able to test it?

This would enable Werewolves to play as a Cyro pack, again (which is not possible atm), at least for RP reasons.
Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes they can
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What about Templar's Repentance?

Starting to like the possible group synergies with Necro.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much!

Maybe I can find a PvP group spot for some werewolves then.

(though the lack of speed compared to the 40% Speedbuff/ slow immunity everyone will running with might become a problem to big)

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    Thank you very much!

Maybe I can find a PvP group spot for some werewolves then.

(though the lack of speed compared to the 40% Speedbuff/ slow immunity everyone will running with might become a problem to big)

Thing I found "funny" about werewolfs is that they perform best when put in a smaller group, but at the same time they don't offer anything useful for group play that can't be found elsewhere.

* Can't heal allies (biggest downside imo)
    * No significant AoE damage
    * Offers no useful debuffs (Fracture from Stamden shalk >>>>>> Deafening Roar. Corruptive Pollen defile >>> Claws of Anguish)

Werewolf offers no group utility and is basically a single target dps role that needs babysitting by supports to be useful against more competent players and groups.

While a group of werewolfs can be a pain to deal with, they still lack group utility when put into a group. Would be nice to see changes from ZOS where werewolfs can offer unique features to a group other than just damage.

P.S
    If you want to start some ww group on PC/EU I'm always up for it :wink:
    Edited by Qbiken on May 1, 2019 9:25AM
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your talking about the corpses that necro gets from its class skill tree I don't think so since I remember them saying on an eso live that only the necro that made that corpse can use it....... Might be mistaken though
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finedaible wrote: »

repentance does not work with corpses generated by skill from necromancer.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your talking about the corpses that necro gets from its class skill tree I don't think so since I remember them saying on an eso live that only the necro that made that corpse can use it....... Might be mistaken though

You are right, I´ve tested it now.

Necroes can`t throw puppies a bone.

No werewolf pack possible then, outside of Imperial City/ NPC spots :(

They also won´t work as a pre- patch StamNecro substitute (Defiler with Soldier of Anguish), then, as the time window is too short to justify the Ulti costs.
    Edited by Thraben on May 1, 2019 10:10AM

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But you can eat necrocancer corpses...
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well that's a bummer.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that's a bummer.
    It would be overpowered if you could, especially if there were multiple Necromancers in a BG or something.
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    Maybe one of you was able to test it?

This would enable Werewolves to play as a Cyro pack, again (which is not possible atm), at least for RP reasons.

wait, if werewolves are capable of eating necro corpses, do they become necro werewolves then ? :)
    Edited by profundidob16_ESO on May 2, 2019 9:16AM