The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: April 26 @ 6PM EDT"

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two pages of questions about the housing limit and theyve so far refused to even acknowledge that these questions exist. More of the same from ZoS.

We... did answer that question?

And yet you don't actually say what that answer was. Could it be because you guys have the good sense to be ashamed of it? You know you're completely letting a community that spends a LARGE chunk of cash on your game down, right?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Two pages of questions about the housing limit and theyve so far refused to even acknowledge that these questions exist. More of the same from ZoS.

And yet you don't actually say what that answer was. Could it be because you guys have the good sense to be ashamed of it? You know you're completely letting a community that spends a LARGE chunk of cash on your game down, right?

The issue is that they dont care. They ignored so many legitimate questions about housing to simply say they wont do anything about caps. The worst part to me is that @ZOS_GinaBruno had the gall to act all indignant about it, like she was surprised that 3 years of ignoring people while milking them for $120 asset flips might make some people mad.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So I have now pinpointed the three questions that were answered about housing on "ESO Live: April 26" . With just three minutes devoted to that section, one could indeed be forgiven for having missed them.

The answer to the question about item limits smells deeply of *** to me. Over the months people have come up with many ideas to get round the cited problem, but not one of these was discussed on the show. And to suggest that items should remain capped so that everyone can visit and have a good experience in everyone else's homes doesn't take into account that not everyone even wants the world and his wife traipsing around their properties, and especially not at the cost of a higher cap. I for one do not, and if I decide to share my homes I will do so via the forums as usual, and do not wish my item limit to be dictated by the above reason.

The second answer, to the question about a furnishing bag, makes far more sense. Even as a non-savvy IT person I can see how the sheer number of different furnishings might make this a daunting task. Although I'm sure not impossible.

The third answer regarding different sizes of homes is slightly encouraging in that the recent spate of manors was admitted, and a medium-sized house may be expected in the new Elsweyr. That at least is a start.

Edited by Aurie on April 30, 2019 12:33AM
  • Sunstone
    Sunstone
    Will there be any changes to how the skills in the game are displayed?
    Can we see both skill morphs experience levels at the same time?
    Do you plan for a major overhaul of the skill system any time soon?

Currently you cannot see what progress your non chosen skills are at unless you visit a respec stone and pretend to respec.
    I normally then have to go through every skill in a line to see what i have and have not leveled.

Cheers
    Sun.