The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

dragons and big fat cats in sunspire look awesome !

profundidob16_ESO
profundidob16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to say Kudos to the people at ZOS who design the 3D model of dragons and how they move. After killing several in overland as well as in Sunspire I have to say they are very very well done ! From the dimensions to the details. And I'm glad because when you start running these trials daily and in the future even more, you really start noticing the details.

Same for the new sench type big fat cats =P
  • royo
    royo
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed! The trial looks great. I even like the bug where the cats hang in the air for a second or two. Leave it in!
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Sunspire? Well, maybe. But those crocodiles with wings in open world, they look awful.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • grizzledcroc
    grizzledcroc
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the world boss ones are ment to be the generic kind of dargons. No disernable features as the npc ones do.
  • O-Los_Zulis
    O-Los_Zulis
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they do!
    Tyger Blue Eyes

"My words mean nothing if you never listen."

-=15+ Toons=- cp1300+ Master Crafter+ 12+AD 1DC 1EP=-

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love talking to the big kitty.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber