Elder Scrolls Offline

agegarton
agegarton
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Let me first say that I absolutely love this game and I have spent more hours than I'll ever admit (in case my wife finds out), and a small fortune, playing it. I've been with the game since the beta in 2014. I have several accounts, I play across multiple guilds, and I enjoy the social side of the game. This is my hobby.

So it really saddens me to say that, five years into the game, you guys at ZoS are really not covering yourselves in glory. The game is beset with issues that you seem incapable of fixing (but you caused), you've had serious server issues for I can't even remember how long, and it seems that every event or new area you roll out is fraught with issues that we suffer with for weeks.

Take this event for example. First we have to queue to get online because you were "taken by surprise" at the volume of players. You fix that pretty quickly, I'll admit, but we all know this was last year's problem that you should have fixed last year. You roll out the PVP portion of your anniversary event, but you forget to roll out new campaigns, so people are queuing again at record levels. You fix that, but guess what? You broke the Emperor mechanism in doing so, so we'll be offline again while you fix that! And yesterday you had to hot fix the drops from Cyrodiil board quests because somehow, they were broken too. At this point, while I love to participate in your events, I dread them. I dread it when you guys touch anything, actually.

There will be people who say "this is how it is" and "get over it" and far less polite versions of that. But you know what? This isn't how it has to be. Most businesses run things better than this, and they communicate far better when there are problems too. I'd like to urge you to really sort out your problems. Take a rest from new content, from events that break the game, from "balancing" that doesn't balance anything, and just fix what's broken. Launch the communication plan you promised months ago. Make Cyrodiil enjoyable again - put in the effort. Fix broken builds. Stop the cheats. Squish those pesky bugs! And, for course, adjust your internal processes so that you introduce fewer problems when you touch the servers or code.

I'm already seeing players who reach (have reached) endgame decide that there's nothing but bugs, lag, and problems left for them, and they quit. The group I run with is about a tenth the size it was last year. If you can't sort your process and your game out, I'm not sure I will make it your sixth anniversary, which would be a real shame.

Happy birthday.
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one in charge of anything important at ZOS cares. They are like, "Hey everyone make sure to check out the Crown Store and buy Crowns". "Make sure to subscribe and support us as well". They know how annoying the game is to play for MOST people without having a craft bag. They simply don't care about anything but $$$$.

They are like, "Thanks for the Sales!"
    giphy.gif
    Edited by Jameliel on April 19, 2019 9:15AM
  • EmissaryVII
    EmissaryVII
    ✭✭
    Agree. Too much needs fixing. Too much time offline.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you complain, nothing happens. You might as well not bother.
    and my back hurts.
    and when are we going to have a fine day?
    and I'm sick and tired of this office.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. They should never take the servers down for maintenance, even though they seem to be trying to improve things. Why would they want to fix the "have to wait to play" for EU? Or perhaps avoid the same problem happening on the NA server? I mean, really. Its like they want people to play their game or something. :sheesh:

ZOS_MattFiror wrote: »
    Everyone,

We've been working very hard on prepping additional server hardware to accommodate our burgeoning player base, especially in the EU - and I'm very happy to say that we've done it much faster than anticipated. We are wrapping up the work, and will have the additional capacity online for PC EU players before the upcoming Easter holiday weekend.

Here's how it will work:

We will take PC EU offline tomorrow (Thursday, April 18) morning at 12pm CEST/6am EST for maintenance to configure the megaserver to recognize the additional hardware. Stay tuned for messaging from our Social and Community teams on how long the outage will be.
    At some point next week we will do the same for PC NA - even though we haven't had to turn on queuing for PC NA, we want to make sure additional capacity is added there as well to keep up with the growing population on that megaserver.

Adding server capacity should alleviate load-causing server problems and enable us to raise our "concurrent" supported user number well above our nightly maximums, while also removing the queues. We are still working on overall client architecture and performance fixes, which are unrelated to this particular issue. You should see more information about our client performance progress in the coming months.

I know that this has not been an awesome couple of weeks for our EU PC players, which is why we have worked so hard to get additional capacity online as soon as possible. While having a growing player population is great, we know it’s not a good experience to have the population outgrow the current server hardware, or to have to wait in a queue to get into the game you love to play. We'll definitely keep an eye on things and will keep everyone updated as warranted.

Thanks,

Matt
    And I'm sure the people who earned Emperor but can't get it because of a new bug wouldn't want them to fix anything either.
    Hi everyone,

Shortly after opening the new Cyrodiil campaigns today, an issue arose that was causing players that met the proper requirements to not get Emperor. In order to fix this issue, we’ll need to bring all realms offline tomorrow morning, April 19, starting at 5:00am EDT. We anticipate this maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, and you can expect to see Emperors crowned within a few hours of the servers re-opening. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 18, 2019 8:04PM
    Edited by JKorr on April 19, 2019 9:34AM
  • everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or like I mentioned previously, the elder scam online, we pay to play but we can't play, therefore a perfect scam in place
  • wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    The least ZOS should do is giving us players on PC EU free crowns or crown crates for alle these downtimes and server issues we had since January.
    But as it is now, it's not an anniversary to be proud of.
    PC EU
  • MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree.

I don´t think ZOS "don´t care", like some (not OP) assert.

However, lately ZOS has dropped the ball like it´s a chaosball they´ve held for 5 years.

They put changes in with apparent thought behind them as put forth in patch notes (1h getting more reliable enchantment procs), only to immediately soon after, in apparent panic, implement huge nerfs (halving the enchantment effect) while AFAIK not bothering with adjusting the 1h upgrading costs.

It´s been one maintenance after the other, with several (as OP noted) predictable problems.

Honestly, I don´t personally really like the events to begin with (it turns the game even more into a 'reward' grind, with rewards not really that useful playingwise anyway), but when ZOS cannot manage them properly but the game effectively shuts down instead, they should stop doing them.

Glad I unsubbed recently, will think twice before I resub or buy Elsweyr.
    Edited by MaleAmazon on April 19, 2019 9:37AM
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm impressed with the mess that they made of the guild store. Why didn't they just asked the guy who wrote awesome guild store for his code?
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed!

It's getting difficult to find motivation to stay really. The EU server was performing bad since January (at least) and nothing was done and then one day they just find out there were too may players... The queue system was annoying and I was hoping that yesterday would fix things but it didn't really do much because the game still performs poorly.

I don't even know for sure what was done yesterday? Hardware upgrade? Software? Message was not clear and alot of people were confused.

This game is huge it is one of the big mmos at the moment and I really don't understand why ZoS does this stuff and fails to fix the servers, it should be their main priority. You can have great content and cool updates but if you can't provide a good server none of that matters!

Who would want to play a game where you press skills and nothing happens? Who would want to queue for a group activity just to then spend 30m or more pressing F because the whole thing is bugged? The list goes on... it has been reported several times by alot of people and little has changed.
  • MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know for sure what was done yesterday? Hardware upgrade? Software? Message was not clear and alot of people were confused.

Hotfix yesterday. Today is a hotfix for problems caused by the hotfix.

I don´t blame you for not keeping up. Who can be bothered?
    Edited by MaleAmazon on April 19, 2019 9:57AM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This maintenance is particularly badly timed since it's Good Friday and that means people in many countries around the world, and even some US states, have the day off work.

I was planning to spend my morning playing ESO, but I guess I'll have to choose a different game instead. And this afternoon isn't an option because I have other plans then, so a day of getting to actually play becomes another day when I log in just long enough to collect my event tickets in between doing other things.

(And to put this in ZOS terms people who aren't playing the game are people who don't care about buying crowns.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And too much time in game coping with stuff that either doesn't work right or doesn't work at all.
    There are many big issues that crush immersion when they lag or don't work.

Two of the most trivial and inane examples I can think of, they're of no importance to the game, but examples of simple immersion-busting 'Coding 101' exercises that should never be wrong:

1.) Why does so much of the ground in the same areas look like it's covered in fog several times a week?
    The ground doesn't change, it's the same ground texture all the time in those same areas (Vulkhel Guard, just north of the wayshrine comes to mind as an easy spot that most people traveled in the previous week to reach the Jesters pavillion.)

I've been running through there for years, and it's randomly a blurred texture, sometimes patched across many areas.
    And half the time my tiger hits one of those places and just runs in place for a minute or so before it can proceed.
    Stupid.

2.) I turn in writs at Summerset.
    I get to the turn in alcove, and half the boxes are floating in air because the static scenery hasn't rendered.
    It's always the same static scenery.
    Why does it forget to render?
    Stupid.

Trivial examples, but they are right out in the open, people see them all the time, and there's no reason the server is struggling to communicate to the client that they're there, or for the client to render them.

And then the servers are offline for hours for maintenance.
    Oil change?
    Rotate the gerbils?
    Vacuum out the moths?

Other games can go offline for 3 minutes every 24 to 48 hours to flush the caches.
    If software isn't being patched (we don't get patch notes half the time during a maintenance), What can they do in 3 or 4 hours?
    Swap a few spools of mag tape and replace a few sticks of RAM in the ENIAC down at the server farm?
    I've seen what happens next.
    Sparks shoot out and The Robot whizzes by flailing his arms spouting "Danger, Will Robinson!".
    It usually works out in the end, but the middle of the exercise is always messy and embarrassing for Doctor Smith.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • The_Art_of_Paw
    The_Art_of_Paw
    ✭✭✭
    I find this game still decent compared to what else is currently out. It holds decent replay value for me.

The overpopulation should hopefully end in resolution as the increase in income from them will eventually cover the patches for it all.

My concern is only for where the power creep is headed. There is a very wide divide between new/inexperienced and the kowledgable/experienced, so much so that you are seeing 1 to 12k dps "newbies" trying to mingle with 40 to 70k dps " vets" in the same content. That is just a recipe for very unpleasant experiences on both sides
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've been ZO$$ED
  • Skysenzz
    Skysenzz
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I wonder if they listen to us. Maybe the sound from the coins rolling in their vault is a bit too loud? I'm afraid that is the case.
    EU is paying way to much for what we are playing.
    The best way to make them stop, would be to stop paying, but how could we? Obviously some people will cancel their subscription etc. because they're getting bored of being treated like kids. But we can't really have everybody stop paying for ESO. With Elsweyr coming, they only see their playerbase growing (which they dealt with it terribly), and that mean even more money for them.. We're kind of in a bad position since they only swear about their bank account health.

almost every post on this forum are posts about disapointed players by the devs.. At this point I wonder if Devs know of what's happening down there..
    CP1000+
    DC sDK Skysenzz
    DC Stamden Kartag Vosh Rakh
    DC mDK Ignis-Noctem
    DC sDK Ellesperis
    DC MagSorc Victorià
    EP Stamplar Subject to change
    EP StamBlade Powerful Ninja Zoid
    DC StamNecro StamDK ls Better
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seeing a lot of guild members start a new game during one of these maintenances, and each time there is a new maintenance, they take longer to come back. Some aren't returning at all.

ZoS is opening windows of opportunity for the competition.
  • everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    You've been ZO$$ED

Post of the year haha, that sums up prettry much everything...

I find more interesting lately listening 10h of My horse is amazing than playing the game in the current server state haha
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find this game still decent compared to what else is currently out. It holds decent replay value for me.

The overpopulation should hopefully end in resolution as the increase in income from them will eventually cover the patches for it all.

My concern is only for where the power creep is headed. There is a very wide divide between new/inexperienced and the kowledgable/experienced, so much so that you are seeing 1 to 12k dps "newbies" trying to mingle with 40 to 70k dps " vets" in the same content. That is just a recipe for very unpleasant experiences on both sides

Either that or the population issue will be solved with people saying "I decided to try this game because I'd heard good things about it, but it's not worth the hassle of simply trying to get online and into the content I want to play" and giving up on it.

New players are the ones most likely to be put off by problems because they're not yet committed to the game. They may still be trying it out to see if they like it, or simply haven't found the parts they really enjoy yet, and if it gets to be more trouble than it's worth they have the least to lose by giving up on it and finding a different game to play instead.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Instead of complaining, maybe read through this post of Kai on the German forum!

ZOS_KaiSchoberZOS_KaiSchober
    admin
    1) Die Wartungsarbeiten haben nichts mit der Aufrüstung des US-Servers gestern zu tun. Nachdem gestern die neuen PvP-Kampagnen geöffnet worden, trat ein Problem auf, durch das keine Kaiserkrönungen mehr stattfinden können. Das wird heute behoben.

2) Ein Beginn um 11 Uhr mag heute unschön sein, weil es teilweise ein Feiertag ist. Es bedeutet aber, dass unser Team, wenn es um 5 Uhr morgens ihrer Zeit die Server herunterfährt, gegen 4 mit den Vorarbeiten beginnt und somit mitten in der Nacht aufsteht. Das ist nicht selbstverständlich und wird nie gewürdigt.
    Also haltet euch bitte mit Kritik an der Uhrzeit zurück.

for all of you not able to read german:
    1) the maintenance has nothing to do with the US servers. After we launched the new PvP-campains there was a problem which caused emperors not being able to be crowned. This will be fixed.

2) Starting at 11 o'clock today might be not very cool, because it's a partial public holiday. It does mean, however, that when the servers shut down at 5:00 am, our team starts at around 4am and has to get up in the middle of the night. That is not evident and never appreciated (by employees).
    So please refrain from criticizing the time of day

This is something you might think about before starting to complain and behave like an *** yourself.. too bad @ZOS_KaiSchober doesn't post this on the english forums to shut up all you ignorant fools.

Just think about this: Would you like to be awoken because some people ring your door in the middle of the night for an egg (because they're hungry)..

appreciate their work in the first place. I also don't like this maintenance at all..
    • but we don't have queues anymore to enter EU-server
    • better performance ingame

be a bit more thankfull about what they do and you'll be alot happier

have a nice game when the server is up again. I wish every single one of you a great eastern weekend!
    Edited by Eweroun on April 19, 2019 10:23AM
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    Yes. They should never take the servers down for maintenance, even though they seem to be trying to improve things. Why would they want to fix the "have to wait to play" for EU? Or perhaps avoid the same problem happening on the NA server? I mean, really. Its like they want people to play their game or something. :sheesh:

For the topic of this thread...

They shouldn't have to. Preventable things can be prevented. Of course, that is not as easy as it sounds. Some things just can't be predicted with 100% accuracy, like future population numbers. Other things are as simple as having a QA person check to make sure that stuff is working. Better yet, have an end-to-end quality process where many of these things can be detected and fixed before it gets to QA.

But yes, once the situation arises, definitely take the steps to get it fixed. Let us know how it is going. Get it done as quickly as possible.
    Edited by Elsonso on April 19, 2019 10:28AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »

And too much time in game coping with stuff that either doesn't work right or doesn't work at all.

Two of the most trivial and inane examples I can think of, they're of no importance to the game, but examples of simple immersion-busting 'Coding 101' exercises that should never be wrong:

1.) Why does so much of the ground in the same areas look like it's covered in fog several times a week?
    The ground doesn't change, it's the same ground texture all the time in those same areas (Vulkhel Guard, just north of the wayshrine comes to mind as an easy spot that most people traveled in the previous week to reach the Jesters pavillion.)

I've been running through there for years, and it's randomly a blurred texture, sometimes patched across many areas.
    And half the time my tiger hits one of those places and just runs in place for a minute or so before it can proceed.
    Stupid.

I get to the turn in alcove, and half the boxes are floating in air because the static scenery hasn't rendered.
    Stupid.

Trivial examples, but they are right out in the open, people see them all the time, and there's no reason the server is struggling to communicate to the client that they're there, or for the client to render them.

Oil change?
    Rotate the gerbils?
    Vacuum out the moths?

Other games can go offline for 3 minutes every 24 to 48 hours to flush the caches.
    If software isn't being patched (we don't get patch notes half the time during a maintenance), What can they do in 3 or 4 hours?
    Swap a few spools of mag tape and replace a few sticks of RAM in the ENIAC down at the server farm?
    Sparks shoot out and The Robot whizzes by flailing his arms spouting "Danger, Will Robinson!".
    It usually works out in the end, but the middle of the exercise is always messy and embarrassing for Doctor Smith.

In 3 or 4 hours?
    They punch the holes into the cards?

Sometimes they spell "Tuttle" with a b (Buttle) and get the wrong guy. (Obscure reference is obscure)
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eweroun wrote: »
    I

The performance is not better.

People are complaining about the maintenances because we have had way too many of them, one yesterday another today... not to mention all the mess that happened before on EU server.
    Employees don't want to wake up early? Why doesn't ZoS pays them more to do so? omg poor things waking up early once a week... such tragedy! You know some people wake up earlier than that to work everyday don't you? Because it's their job! And someone on EU server should be payed to wake up early and do maintenance at earlier hours, this is a business after all.

• twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »

Stupid.

Stupid.

Oil change?
    Rotate the gerbils?
    Vacuum out the moths?

In 3 or 4 hours?
    They punch the holes into the cards?

Sometimes they spell "Tuttle" with a b (Buttle) and get the wrong guy. (Obscure reference is obscure)

I watched that one again just last week.

;)
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I

The performance is not better.

People are complaining about the maintenances because we have had way too many of them, one yesterday another today... not to mention all the mess that happened before on EU server.
    Employees don't want to wake up early? Why doesn't ZoS pays them more to do so? omg poor things waking up early once a week... such tragedy! You know some people wake up earlier than that to work everyday don't you? Because it's their job! And someone on EU server should be payed to wake up early and do maintenance at earlier hours, this is a business after all.

No way they wake up early to do maintenance... Just give peanuts to the primates, they seem to like it for some reason
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Instead of complaining, maybe read through this post of Kai on the German forum!

admin
    1) Die Wartungsarbeiten haben nichts mit der Aufrüstung des US-Servers gestern zu tun. Nachdem gestern die neuen PvP-Kampagnen geöffnet worden, trat ein Problem auf, durch das keine Kaiserkrönungen mehr stattfinden können. Das wird heute behoben.

2) Ein Beginn um 11 Uhr mag heute unschön sein, weil es teilweise ein Feiertag ist. Es bedeutet aber, dass unser Team, wenn es um 5 Uhr morgens ihrer Zeit die Server herunterfährt, gegen 4 mit den Vorarbeiten beginnt und somit mitten in der Nacht aufsteht. Das ist nicht selbstverständlich und wird nie gewürdigt.

1) the maintenance has nothing to do with the US servers. After we launched the new PvP-campains there was a problem which caused emperors not being able to be crowned. This will be fixed.

2) Starting at 11 o'clock today might be not very cool, because it's a partial public holiday. It does mean, however, that when the servers shut down at 5:00 am, our team starts at around 4am and has to get up in the middle of the night. That is not evident and never appreciated (by employees).

This is something you might think about before starting to complain and behave like an *** yourself.. too bad @ZOS_KaiSchober doesn't post this on the english forums to shut up all you ignorant fools.

Just think about this: Would you like to be awoken because some people ring your door in the middle of the night for an egg (because they're hungry)..

appreciate their work in the first place. I also don't like this maintenance at all..

have a nice game when the server is up again. I wish every single one of you a great eastern weekend!

I bought a heck of crowns and Elsweyr. Sorry that I'm not gonna subscribe to ESO+ ten times simultaneously.

Btw the next time you use a bus or taxi, be thankful that you did not get rekt on your way and the driver did a good job. Think about how many ppl contribute to your good life and make less mistakes.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If it would be my job to hand out eggs, no problem. Are you one of those who clap in an airplane after the landing because the pilot did his job? >:)

Btw, servers are back up ;)
    Edited by sudaki_eso on April 19, 2019 10:41AM
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

admin

I bought a heck of crowns and Elsweyr. Sorry that I'm not gonna subscribe to ESO+ ten times simultaneously.

Btw the next time you use a bus or taxi, be thankful that you did not get rekt on your way and the driver did a good job. Think about how many ppl contribute to your good life and make less mistakes.

Indeed, be thabkful for all the businesses that work properly every day, be thankful that your internet works everyday, or you would have to go out in the night to the bar to get wasted in alchool haha, poor thing if you think that way, that is why zeni scam do what they do, in fact they are doing us a favor, loool
  • MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Err.. they chose their job? I have to get up at 5:30 every day I work, both when I worked as a doctor (long commute) and at my current work (have to be in work clothes at 7 am).

Yes it might suck, but noone was forced to work at ZOS in the US, working on an EU server.
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »

If it would be my job to hand out eggs, no problem. Are you one of those who clap in an airplane after the landing because the pilot did his job? >:)

Try that in a taxi. In both cases the operator did not get you and himself rekt and did his job. Only difference is, the taxi driver does not use an autopilot for 80% of the distance. The taxi driver deserves your applause more. >:)
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quote of Website announcement:
    Maintenance for the week of April 15:
    • [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – April 19, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
    • [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – April 19, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

You can return to your adventures! :)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince