Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr - Tasear's Healer Collection (All Classes including Necromancer)

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work @Tasear always interested what you are making work in the land of sorc heals!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

Just before the update, I had some time to return to my sorc healer and created a 4-man build:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/458823/advanced-sorcerer-healer-for-dungeons-pug-viable-wrathstone-ready#latest

Long story short:
    - I got rid of both Healing Springs and Combat Prayer!
    - I got rid of all shields!
    - I made Energy Orbs my main heal
    - I use my most loved sets - Infallible Aether and Olorime
    - I run both pets and Daedric Curse

Front bar: Summon Volatile Familiar, Daedric Pray, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, Mutagen, Greater Storm Atronach
    Back bar: Liquid Lightning, Blockade of Storms, Elemental Drain, Twilight Matriarch, Summon Volatile Familiar, Aggressive Horn

Tested in DLC HM dungeons, including PuGs :)
    Yes.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    troomar wrote: »
    Hello,

Just before the update, I had some time to return to my sorc healer and created a 4-man build:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/458823/advanced-sorcerer-healer-for-dungeons-pug-viable-wrathstone-ready#latest

Long story short:
    - I got rid of both Healing Springs and Combat Prayer!
    - I got rid of all shields!
    - I made Energy Orbs my main heal
    - I use my most loved sets - Infallible Aether and Olorime
    - I run both pets and Daedric Curse

Front bar: Summon Volatile Familiar, Daedric Pray, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, Mutagen, Greater Storm Atronach
    Back bar: Liquid Lightning, Blockade of Storms, Elemental Drain, Twilight Matriarch, Summon Volatile Familiar, Aggressive Horn

Tested in DLC HM dungeons, including PuGs :)

To me it looks more DPS than healer
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for wrathstone

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=91310

dungeon build

Notes

Been playing with my top 1% friends again. Good news is I get last laugh now that Sorc healers finally entire meta even for bizarre reasons. In regards to dungeon healing though few actually mention what gives them edge. First besides warden only class that can pull off 2 synergies with alkoash on their own as support. Onward though in regards to dungeon dps depending on team atro gives Sorc support an edge. Though in ideal world this is utility for Sorc dps.

In regards to build got rid of boundless since bosmer already gets nice movement bonus. Still when having fun I slot it, but there's no longer chance to proc imposion with and minor concussion uptime with it is no better then blockade of storms. I changed the enchant because now tanks will in ideal situation only be able to upkeep crusher and healers upkeep weakening proc better anyways. Charged is best in dungeons because it will proc concussion and off balance better than the opposed option of infused. Also this is better soultion then using IA in dungeons because extra gear slot will open up using this method.
    Edited by Tasear on March 12, 2019 12:12AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catching up on trials progression as of late for my Sorc healer. >...> having debates if I really want to be a vampire still. Moved cp out of bastion to spell restience cause fire hurts vampires hurt vampires 10%. Trial build has been tested in vhof and vAS with ease with some fire issues on last boss in vhof.

Dungeon wise nothing new build works beautiful and blades has been nice addition. Also have found appreciation for storm atro ultimate in dungeons. xD got dps pulling 65k parses
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://taseartreehouse.blogspot.com/2019/03/veteran-asylum-progression-revision-of.html

Circumstances have me playing catch up and at worst possible time :open_mouth: with buggy issues with veteran Asylum +2 fight. Still with the help of forums, discord, and Alcast ground map have devised a new tatic to be tested. O.O my only regret is I wish my favorited Sorc healer had a damage migration ultimate besides light champion.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow will be discussing Healer sets coming in elsewyer. Will discuss how they effect the different playstle of healing in different levels of gameplay, and the overall appreciation for design aspects of them.

https://taseartreehouse.blogspot.com/

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well.. now so I messed up scheduling so it's posted right now...
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's always something to learn no matter how great you are, you can become greater.

In regards to my Sorc it's transitioning from end game trial healer to competitive trial healer. Still love dungeons and maping 5 different or so tactics for fights. Also to take a moment, I don't think anyone has ever described difference between two types. I find dungeon healers are more adapt to moment, while trial healers is more routine. Both have overlap but noticing the attitudes two types is interesting.

Ex. Healers using combat prayer may except dps to stand in line sight but dungeon healer adapts to buff team at no matter angle. While in trials it is more even in pugs dps are mostly in line of sight.

Now some notes or insights, with changes how Magicka recovery scales empowered Ward is a bit better for group. Though wish it had some more flavor to compare to warden.

In regards to my warden. I have touched up on it and updated trial along with a dungeon build.

My Templar is growing into something more organial but need more time to really work on it.

Had a dream about my Nercomancer... it's going to be fun yes.... It's going to be khajitt to synergize with critical healing nerco has in passive. Though it's only going to be 1 of 4 nercomancers. 😅 Fell in love with self synergizing so need magckia and stamina DPS, and netvo tanking is a given 😎

My Dk healer might of found something to play with in shield style healing. Use ravange health potion with lingering health to proc this set as healer. Not very practical but fun nevertheless. DK healers really could use some love.

Haven of Ursus

LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160

(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
    (3 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
    (4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
    (5 items) When you take damage while you are under 50% Health, summon Ursus’s spirit for 6 seconds. You or an ally can activate a synergy on Ursus to grant you a shield that
    protects you and the activator from 13954 damage for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds.

My Nightblade healer still enjoys MA/spc but haven't played it much in awhile.

My stamina healer is lvl 15 now with ongoing event. Still it's a warden stamina beast master first.

On the side note you know what worst thing about having soon to be 7 healers... It's sorting gears. Having to have to prepare to move sets from healer a to b. Gets worst...if a needs something from c though hasn't happened yet. I tell myself really don't many of them but it's like collecting stamps ... hope one day zos let's me buy stamp book to hold them all (maniqueens). On a sorta related note, I put gears on my warden and Templar healers so that they will one day swap to tank if I so desired the sets are ready.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated Name for future. I will sharing my other healers here too.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Updated Name for future. I will sharing my other healers here too.

Thanks for keeping things current @Tasear, your builds and ideas are always welcomed!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So instead of enjoying the event like everyone else this week. I been working on getting my healers all sorted and cleaned up.

Let me proudly introduce you all to my Nightblade Healer. This build is for dungeons and I think it's setup and gear really highlight night blade healer in dungeon game play. I also got to use a set I been saving for years, destructive mage.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=135224

I am also working something share about the different types of healers and how I think they play differently from each other.
    Edited by Tasear on April 13, 2019 2:10PM
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So instead of enjoying the event like everyone else this week. I been working on getting my healers all sorted and cleaned up.

Let me proudly introduce you all to my Nightblade Healer. This build is for dungeons and I think it's setup and gear really highlight night blade healer in dungeon game play. I also got to use a set I been saving for years, destructive mage.

I am also working something share about the different types of healers and how I think they play differently from each other.

I don't get it, why use cloak, concealed and fear? Especially fear since tank will stack mobs up. Healing springs, siphoning attacks and ward are way more helpful.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »

I don't get it, why use cloak, concealed and fear? Especially fear since tank will stack mobs up. Healing springs, siphoning attacks and ward are way more helpful.

It's a work in progress as I explore other classes of healers. So I do appreciate any comments. I wanted to designed a healer build that was different from usually default healing. Something that really brought on the flair that makes nightblade healers different from others. @Vietfox

* Why Mas Hysteria
    - Yeah I have my doubts still about using this skill. But my thought making use of the debuffs of minor maim and speed debuff after stacking with tanking... but I still your point this skill might be better left for nightblade tanks. I will be removing it.

* Concealed weapon is for dps and off balanced bonus

* Wanted to use cloak for guaranteed critical.

Edited by Tasear on April 13, 2019 3:00PM
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

For dps i would LA + funnel instead (with siphoning attacks active) so you do damage while keeping the healing over time on yourself and others just in case.

I figured the crit thing from cloak, problem is that if you need the crit that probably means it's one of those "oh sh**" moments, meaning that you need to heal asap, and casting cloak before that means it will take more time to heal and someone might get killed because of that. I think it's better to just slot inner light, it gives you a nice crit chance + the extra magicka and magicka recovery from both the skill and magicka controller passive.

I understand why you want to make a customized nb healer, all my builds are 100% customized as well and i had a nb healer even before the Agony change, but sometimes we don't have much of a choice. If you still want that minor main i guess you could run dark shade cause it also gives you a decent aoe damage.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For dps i would LA + funnel instead (with siphoning attacks active) so you do damage while keeping the healing over time on yourself and others just in case.

I figured the crit thing from cloak, problem is that if you need the crit that probably means it's one of those "oh sh**" moments, meaning that you need to heal asap, and casting cloak before that means it will take more time to heal and someone might get killed because of that. I think it's better to just slot inner light, it gives you a nice crit chance + the extra magicka and magicka recovery from both the skill and magicka controller passive.

I understand why you want to make a customized nb healer, all my builds are 100% customized as well and i had a nb healer even before the Agony change, but sometimes we don't have much of a choice. If you still want that minor main i guess you could run dark shade cause it also gives you a decent aoe damage.

Concealed weapon skill provdes off balnced if used right so well keep and see how it goes in gameplay. Mast Hysteria was a bad idea... shades though with minor maim and extra dps on side might be something.Build is updated. to reflect this. Thank you for insights.
    Edited by Tasear on April 14, 2019 2:37PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what makes this game fun for me it eso allows for a lot of variations in designs. Not all are equal, nor will all be great, but a lot of room to explore things. So in those regards, let me premiere my dragon knight healer build.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=135254

Note: I am doubting my usage of shattering rocks over blockade but it was interesting when using the skills, so well debate it's effectiveness over the later after some more gameplay experience.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh how motivated I am ... I meant to do this a long time ago, but here is my view on how the different classes of healers play from each other in regards to play style.

https://taseartreehouse.blogspot.com/2019/04/how-different-classes-all-heal-on-eso.html
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer: For those curious my Templar healer does exist. It was my 2nd and 4th created healer. Just haven't done anything unique with per say yet.

Can follow build here though... when I figure it out....

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=135216
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    updated this is a officially a thread of my Healer Builds.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5973837#Comment_5973837

Here's elsywer changes.

* I am looking forward to slotting negate on my sorc healer .... I think I might cry out of joy.

* Earthgore changes thought I would be upset... but will be fun to use in pvp. It also leaves room for other sets now.

>..> Cinderstorm changes are off the mark... poor dks

Lighting flood, encase if only they would give this support utility for tank or healer.

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing with my dk healer... makes me feel pity for this class. A lot of class skills have issues from range to actually being effective on the mob. Most certainly you can make this class effective with other skill lines like resto skill lines, but just goes to show how class identity is lacking.

I think biggest thing to point up is cinderstorm animation is just play lame and the skill is to hard to use in dungeons. I think best way is to increase the radius by a significant amount and just decrease effect of the the skill depending on effectiviness. I will be talking more about dk healers in my blog next week. This week it's catchup on Sorc data and some new insights during weekend.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally leveled up a few new skills for my Sorc. Hopefully it will help with my PvP adventures later, but for now I take my warden deep into pact to collect skyshards and quest. Ganked someone for first time. Mind you was the ganker who didn't move hiding spots after I escaped them 😛.

Still Sorc week on blog.

https://taseartreehouse.blogspot.com/2019/04/current-state-of-sorc-healer-in-eso.html?m=1

Now back to PvP. 🤔 Maybe bgs today.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's so much do with Elsweyr.... It's hard to remember. Been caught up testing healing things with dragons. It reminds me a a trial but last stacking and crazier placement of allies. Also make sure you are paying attention or you can get burned to a crisp.

On point, the first thing I did was play with the new negate. Not as exciting as I thought, but only tried it on dragons so far. It seems to help with the dragon breath but not the aoes... like it's supposed to do. Also finally got around to on noticing the food lost. I am thinking I could go either way at this point with either sustain food or max stats food. Also been hearing some things about bloody mara so will have to try that out.

I am off to sunspire next to collect the new healer set for possibly my lvl 3 necromancer healer. She isn't very strong yet, but as the other 7 healers. I think she will do great.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got super sick just after elsweyer launch. Just imagine waking up and finding out you can't walk 😨.

Things are falling back into pace again. So should update soon as I am stuck with bedrest for a bit.

So back on track nothing really new with Sorc except some trial set up tweaks. Still learning dk and Nightblade healing. Mind you Nightblade has pretty ingenious gear setup. For nercomancer, I got inspired by someone and realized nercos do synergies the best as healers I'm regards to playstle. So Navi and Twlight Remedy for me
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated

~ Added some builds on website with more to come later today

https://taseartreehouse.blogspot.com/p/builds.html

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Touched up nightblade and trying something radical for Sorc
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All builds I have ever created ...and not lost to Oblivion are posted on website.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO logs is fun 😯 or maybe I am more competitive then I thought. Was proud of high meanless hps and got to compare it to others. Can officially say one of best healers in game.

Still I felt suck in runt for awhile, and after looking at data and comparing, I increased effectiveness by over 50%. It was fun to chase numbers...but I realized how seriously we over all heal in game. I had about 400% over healing. Also the disparity between classes is very very clear in healing numbers, but everyone over heals so doesn't matter right now, but it could.