Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning mature player looking for social casual guild

Ostaradoe
Ostaradoe
✭✭✭
Hello, back after over a year away and looking for a fun, casual, social guild with no time requirements.

I have a master crafter from before with just a few traits left to learn - will use her only for crafting as she is retired from questing, and to help others with crafting.

Just rolled a Redguard DragonKnight, fun so far!

I am mostly a solo player, casual, meaning my game time is dictated by a hectic RL so may seem to be on permanently one weekend then not be seen for days and I prefer to take my time levelling and exploring. For this reason I am looking for a guild for mainly social aspects. I do enjoy group content but wish to avoid 'speed runs' or grinding. I like to chat, (respectful mature banter etc) have discord and willing to use voice chat at weekends (especially after a few glasses of wine!). I prefer smaller guilds, I tend to get a bit lost in guilds with 500+ members!

This seems like a lot of requirements but I don't wish to waste anyone's time by joining a guild that is not for me, and where I am not for you! In return you'll get a guildee who is mature, respectful, helpful, good for a laugh and loyal to my guild mates :)

Thank you :)
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Hey there! :D

As ive read out of this in shortr your looking for a not too big friendly somewhat social guild without time requirements and not elitists running content for the speed (and rather take your time)

My guild is called Saphery and were a relaxed Daggerfall Covenant PvX guild. We dont mind taking in a few non DC members but they will be til lthey got a DC char not able to join our PvP activitys. Overall were 41 members currently and dont wanna get more then 100players, if even. Were also not having mandatory events planned and rather work our way trough the interest of players via votings and such^^

If that sounds interesting to you, check out our forum post for a full overview :)
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459772/saphery-daggerfall-covenant-friendly-pvx-pvp-pve-guild#latest

Greetings Sky
    Main founder of ''The Last Roses, WIldfire Savages, Desert Pirates and Saphery''

• Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Hello there!

We have all age brackets in our guild, but we mark it as mature as we do in fact do drinking games every now and again and we have a broad sense of humour. We who run the guild are in our 30's though.
    Also as you mentioned chatting over a glass of wine, every Friday we do in fact do something called "drunken Friday", where we hang out on Discord, chat while playing and have some drinks together.

If you are interested you can read more about us here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/437219/pve-pvp-ad-social-new-player-friendly-the-dominion-constellation/p1
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!