Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

🧙🏼🍻 [PvE, Social, New Player Friendly, Discord, relaxed] The Dominion Constellation Guilds

Kathulhuu
Kathulhuu
✭✭
mJiAjRn.jpg

UPDATE:
We are happy to announce that we now have a sister guild along with Dominion Constellation named Dominion Polaris. 🎉🍾
We regularly reach the player cap and have decided to launch a new guild along side Dominion Constellation to increase us to a potential of 1000 players.

The Dominion Constellation & Dominion Polaris are part of a multi-gaming clan called Dominion SO.
We started out as an ESO guild only back in May 2018, founded by two members who have been with the game since beta and has since successfully grew into a large and active guild.

Our goal is to keep a friendly community which support both veteran and new players. We also share a broad sense of humour and a very active Discord with social channels as well as gaming channels.

Guild Events

🧾 Weekly events:
  • Normal trial
  • Veteran trial
  • PvE event (content varies, vote for the event you want through Discord
  • Skyshard and World Boss hunt
  • Drunken Fridays, this is a social gathering for people to hop on voice chat on Discord with a drink in hand and we do random content - some nights are more hectic than others, other nights can be calm and we just chit chat. This chat is run across all games for everyone to get to know eachother within the community.

🧾 Random events:
  • Big Drunken Friday: 🍸 Every now and again we arrange a big drunken Friday where we do drinking games together (i.e drunken trials, drunken duels, boss shots, "naked" dungeon runs, Imperial City flag flip, and many more). We also tend to give out prizes during these events.
  • Tipsy Wednesdays: Skyshard and worldboss hunt where you can sit down with a drink or two while we casually wander around a zone for skyshards and bosses.

Events are run by PvE/PvP coordinators + we have officers for soft moderation (we don't micro-manage or police people).
The clan itself is run by "The Elder Council" which consist of 4 people, including the GM. We work together running the clan.

Discord 🔊
In order to get the full guild experience, we recommend that you join our very active Discord server.
We post up all events there and we also have social text chats. Our server is pretty much active 24/7 - babble away!
We don't police people within reason, so feel free to be yourself, just use common sense and don't directly abuse other members of course.

Who can join?
We recruit anyone who wants to join, any faction members can join (however when we run PvP events it is AD only).
We don't embrace elitism and you don't need amazing DPS to join.
One thing to bear in mind, might be that we are a mature guild that also participate in the occasional drinking games and it would be a plus if you have a broad sense of humour :smile:

If this sounds like the guild for you, feel free to jump into Discord and let us know your @ so we can add you or find us in game and join 🎉
Discord Link:https://discord.gg/mnZuMAXVsM

Any questions regarding this community, feel free to reach out to our Exemplar @Evenfqll in-game and @Eve on Discord.

Just to mention as well, we also have a video of our awesome Guild Hall: Dominion Constellation Guild Hall Video

9QLOMK4.jpg

💻Check out our website: https://dominion-so.com/

📱 Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DominionSo

As mentioned we also support other games and all this information can also be found on our Discord server.
Feel free to contact me in game or on Discord as well if any questions!

Lead Recruiter, community head and founding member:
@Kathulhuu

Edited by Kathulhuu on May 6, 2021 8:54PM
Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    This guild sounds really fun! I enjoy both PvE and PvP (I fight for the Queen obviously) and I don't turn down social events! I play with 10 characters now so WB/skyshard hunts would be less dull if I had someone else with me. :smile: You can add me @Peebuzzle in game.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    You're added. Make sure to join our Discord server too and we'll give you all our guild secrets hehe :smile:
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a nice guild! Would love an invite.. @courtney502.k
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Dorreah
    Dorreah
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds really cool! Especialy discord community to chat with. Also looking for soneone to start some RP things. May I join? @Dorreah in game.
  • Kevericks
    Kevericks
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like my scene seen that I'm drunk every Friday! Any chance of an invite?
  • Kevericks
    Kevericks
    Soul Shriven
    @Kevericks in game
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    All have been invited :smile:

@Kevericks good stuff! We have a "big drunken Friday" this coming Friday actually.
    Planning on going to Imperial City with AD characters and we take shots for every boss killed... if you get killed by a player, you take 2 shots!

Was successful last time, hehe.
  • mrCavior
    mrCavior
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a guild i would like to join :)
    @Caviorello
  • xBlueDragon
    xBlueDragon
    Soul Shriven
    Can you throw me an invite? @BlueDaedricDragon
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Both of you have been invited now :smile:
    Sorry for the delay btw, I got a new PC finally and forgot to log in to the forums.
  • prowmancub18_ESO
    prowmancub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player would love to join if you still have some slots open :)

ID: Azkeeel
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @prowmancub18_ESO you're added :smile:
  • Lizell
    Lizell
    Soul Shriven
    Just starting to get into pvp on my AD char. Could you send me an invite? :)@Lizell
  • PaulLoSexo
    PaulLoSexo
    Soul Shriven
    would love to join as well @PaulZeBomb
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Both have got invites :smile: Welcome! Btw for pvp, we have events every Sunday, I'll see if I can make it as well this Sunday (I am traveling so not totally sure). It's really fun!
  • SuperMoose93
    SuperMoose93
    Soul Shriven
    this guild actually sounds like fun. does it matter if i am not AD, im an orc?
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    this guild actually sounds like fun. does it matter if i am not AD, im an orc?

No, we only care about factions if we do guild pvp events.
    Everyone welcome in general :smiley:
  • alvintheelf
    alvintheelf
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I've been playing in NA for more than a month, but I discovered that my latency is MUCH better in EU, so I'll be moving here. Your guild sounds like a great place to be in. Would it be possible for me to get an invite?

In-game, I am @alvintheelf and my main is Bosmer Nightblade. :smile:
  • Soulzc
    Soulzc
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like fun, I've been looking for a guild to participate in PVP and other events with for quite some time.

IGN is: @Soulzc

Would love an invite if you still have room. Thanks!
  • Malekin_66
    Malekin_66
    Soul Shriven
    I am very new, level 10 and struggling to get used to the game all by myself. If you are prepared to take me in and guide me I feel I would become an asset.
    @pkyle99 ingame
  • rwebbo25
    rwebbo25
    Hey can I get an invite please, @rwebbo_25 thanks!
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    You've all been added! Welcome to our guild and I hope you like it there. We're generally very approachable, even really late at night (we have a few night owls).

@alvintheelf we couldn't find your account. Can you double check? :smile:
  • NineDaemons
    NineDaemons
    Soul Shriven
    Swing me an invite please! you guys sound fun.
    @NineDaemons
  • LadyBriala
    LadyBriala
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a lovely guild, would love an invite!

@Lady_Briala
    The people and the friends we have lost... ...or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them.
  • danielclarkb16_ESO
    danielclarkb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Could I get an invite please? @Danny_Clark94
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Everyone has been invited and still room for more. All welcome! :smiley:
  • YnnosBymmos
    YnnosBymmos
    Soul Shriven
    Hello :D
    The guild sounds like a fun and casual place to chill in the game. I am new to ESO, and would like to play aside some experienced players.

@donamel2145
  • Oriacx
    Oriacx
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite I'm a returning player to eso. @Oriacx
  • Danziir
    Danziir
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm mostly a PvP player, fighting on Sotha Sil, but I also enjoy doing PvE content from time to time.
    I'd love to join the guild, if you're still recruiting!

@Danziir
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Everyone should be in now and we are still recruiting :smile: