Saphery is a newly founded friendly ESO PvX guild. Saphery used to been in many previous MMo's with different names already such as Desert Pirates and the The Last Roses.
The guilds future goals:
The guild should both over time grow to an overviewable size, to both compete in PvP against enemy factions just as much as doing Trials and Dungeons as a guild-only raid.
Saphery is supposed to be a (considering guilds can be up to 500players) smallscale guild of MAX 100 players planned, we rather have quality then quanity to both get to know eachother better and by this reason achieve more together as a 500player guild which dont even know half of the members. (currently were 13 active players)
A main priority in our guild is to have fun together as a guild, which doesen't ask too much of their members but are still having a semi competive mindset to improve overtime and learn of our misstakes in case of guild pvp raids as an example.
If we ever reach enough members to compete for a trader we will also do this to allow us selling troughout Saphery our items ^^
What activitys are we planning to do together?
Saphery is a good old, oldskool guild, which seems rather rare to find in ESO. This means were not focusing our time into a single aspect of the game and ignore the others,(aka trade/pvp/pve only guilds) instead we wanna split our attention across everything the game has to offer for playing together.
Our activitys will be such as:
- Cyrodiil/Imperal City raids for the Daggerfall Covenant (Campaign Vicec)
- Supporting players with Daylie Dungeon/Battleground runs (pledges too)
- Normal and Veteran Trial clears
- Guild Events (such as Tournaments, World Boss Map runs and more)
- Questing/Grinding together
Why should i join Saphery?
- We are a friendly international guild which welcomes currently both totaly new players just as much as old veterans
- Our guild owns a (mandatory) discord which is used as a small forum and for an improved communication between the guild members.
- Saphery isnt supposed to become a hardcore guild, which means were not having high restrictions on how long/often you need to play, though inactivity isnt helping the guild and won't be allowed without metioning the reason for it before.
- Saphery will take part in every aspect the game has to offer, instead of cutting the line as many other ESO guilds do, and force to join multiple guilds to experience the entire content as a whole.
- Currently i got a small Conan Exiles server everyone will be able to join, if eso once is getting boring or just wants to play together elsewhere too to get some fresh air^^
- A friendly enviroment which respect's as good as possible everyones personality, and isn't a big supporter of inguild dramas.
How can you join Saphery?
As previously mentioned we own a mandatory discord. Nobody is forced to talk in it but to keep track of the guilds activitys, discord will be a must have to not miss our activitys.
Additonaly we are using Guilded a program for guilds with an application function, guild roster,calendar and such for managment purposes.
Guilded Link: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AIYEYrw0pj?i=o4POZKZA
(If your wanna apply to our guild right away follow these steps:
1: Install Guilded and sign in with a new account (or Discord account) https://www.guilded.gg/
2: Join our guilded side trough this link and fill out the application form: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AIYEYrw0pj?i=o4POZKZA
3: In the next minutes (worst case a few hours) you should get a message by me or an officer
In case of an outdated link or interest to talk to us first please contact ID: @Skygirlx
IMPORTANT REMINDER: The guild is starting recruitment exactly from the time this post got posted.
Edit: Currently we are 27 players in the guild, getting slowly to a somewhat stable starting setup ^^
I hope to see you in Saphery, and that we will have a great time together fighting alongside the Daggerfall Covenant and defeating Molags Bals minions all across Tamriel.
FOR THE COVENANT!
Here i s our guild tabard (sorry for the *** lightning, it were night