The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade Healer Guide

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, I've been thinking about the back barring the Stendaar 5 piece bonus and I think it's pretty smart. You can control when it goes off and make sure it only goes off when you Soul Siphon on your back bar, so a huge heal plus 5 immediate cleanses on everyone Soul Siphon heals for oh *** moments. I think it's a good idea, I imagine only using it when charging into breaches in keeps or something along those lines.

I'll need to try it out.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 13, 2019 5:01AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    can as well post my rather unique build, in this thread... to add to @Iskiab great work

Aurora Nightrose - Bosmer - AD
    alot of people have asked me from all sides about my build, its a sneak healer, that sorta works in a strange way...

5-1-1 Heavy 33K hitpoints 3.6k-4.5K magica regen, 1.0k health regen, 1.5k stamina regen...
    5 Willows paths, 5 Lich, 2 Troll King... all items tri enchants...

Frontbar, resto staff... Clense IV, Energy Orb IV, Shadovy disguise IV, Race against time IV, Concealed weapon IV.. Life giver IV
    Backbar, 1h/shield... Resoving vigor IV, Symbiosis IV, Shadovy disguise IV, Cripling grasp IV, piercgin mark IV... VeilofBladesIV

My main healing is done with psijik symbiousis IV, it turns me light and heavy attacks in to heals, either tossing out hots, or a heavy channeled beam heal... many that know me, se me blink in and out of and make me a elusive target... im not the best healer around, but i heal enough to keep people that know what they do up...

Many do not understand how i work and i get alot of questions how i can heal and be in stealth, there is many reasons for that, but maninly is NB reverting back into stealth if not "casting", this build relies on stealth speed, magica, magica and magica, the beam ticks for 5k and can crit every sec but gulps magica, you also have to hit your friends, there is no skill less auto healing people, you have to use the light and heavy attack to hit your friends... its hard to explain, but those that know me on AD, probably can atest it works in a strange way, and people on DC and EP that ask me how the build work, i gladly explain, but ultimatly i think most dont want to run this build due to its demanding active focus...
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Miriel Awesome!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Touched up some things, added what I’m currently using in BGs.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten