Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso Plus has been improve from time to time. The craft bag and special discount for crown items are nice touch for the subscription. However, the subscription should provide more enganging activities with the payers.

Took Fortnite as an example, they offer the most attractive subscription plan for their customers. It can be seen successfulless through their money making ability.

They setup a time limited challenge for subscripted player. The non subscripted player can purchase their item directly.

Eso should take reference from fortnite. Providing weekly/ monthly challenges for subscripted player. And also offer an alternative methods for those who has not subscripted.

This helps improving the benefit from subscripting membership. It also adds more reason for player to subscript.

For example, eso can set 4 different ways to complete the challenge (small Pve, big Pve, small Pvp and big Pvp)

Like these:

Finished 5 dungeons and 1 vet in a week.

Finished 2 trials in a week.

Finished 5 battleground and 1 win in a week.

Captured 5 resources and 1 keep in a week.

Task should not be too hard but challenging enough for casual player.

With regards the rewards, they can be custome, motif, toys, crowns, lootbox, you name it. This make the subscription more engaging, compared to only passive benefit.

Items can also be purchased through direct crown coin payment. For those who do not have time and subscription during the activities.

This would not work in ESO. It works in Fortnite because that is a pure pvp competitive game. The players there are primed for such things. ESO is a mostly PvE do whatever you feel like doing today. Kind of game. putting something like your idea in would make the forum explode with complaints like never seen before.

When adding things to ESO+ there has to be taken in to account its audience. What kind of player has or would get ESO+?
    The answer: somebody that wants to explore all of the games content whenever without pressure. So things like all the DLC's are accessible by ESO+ players. Craft bag means less time spent talking to a bank npc, means more time spent roaming the game.

Here's a idea that would be a great idea: First time ESO+ buyers get an free character slot. Only one though and you need to have never subbed ESO+ before to qualify.

Or here's another: ESO+ subscribers that resub for another 3/6/12 months get crown crates equal the number of subbed months. So 3 months gets you 3 crates, 6 month = 6 crates, 12 months = 12 crates. And these crates would be special ESO+ crates. Meaning, higher chance of good drops.
    This promotes crown crates and incentives players to resub.

What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    Or here's another: ESO+ subscribers that resub for another 3/6/12 months get crown crates equal the number of subbed months. So 3 months gets you 3 crates, 6 month = 6 crates, 12 months = 12 crates. And these crates would be special ESO+ crates. Meaning, higher chance of good drops.

I like this idea. Today there is completely no award for renewing subscription immedietaly. I even droppedd it for a while when I was a little bored with the game.

• BruceAndre
    BruceAndre
    ✭✭
    Suggestion: Allow members to access storage inventory in other players houses.
    Scenario:
    GM - Hey we're grouping at the guild hall for the trial
    Healer #1 - cool see you there
    Tank #1 - on my way

Later at Guild Hall...
    Tank #1 - Hey tank2 , would you mind using (insert appropriate set here) for this run?
    Tank #2 - sure thing, be right back though, have to grab it out of my storage at my house
    Tank #1 - ok then

Healer #1 - Hey heals2, would you mind using (insert awesome sought after heals set here) for this run?
    Healer #2 - sure thing, already wearing it

Group waits on Tank2
  • BruceAndre
    BruceAndre
    ✭✭
    BruceAndre wrote: »
    Suggestion: Allow members to access storage inventory in other players houses.
    Scenario:
    GM - Hey we're grouping at the guild hall for the trial
    Healer #1 - cool see you there
    Tank #1 - on my way

Later at Guild Hall...
    Tank #1 - Hey tank2 , would you mind using (insert appropriate set here) for this run?
    Tank #2 - sure thing, be right back though, have to grab it out of my storage at my house
    Tank #1 - ok then

Healer #1 - Hey heals2, would you mind using (insert awesome sought after heals set here) for this run?
    Healer #2 - sure thing, already wearing it

Group waits on Tank2

To clarify, I mean to allow members to access their own storage only from a different location, NOT access the storage inventory of the owner of the house they're visiting.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »

I like this idea. Today there is completely no award for renewing subscription immedietaly. I even droppedd it for a while when I was a little bored with the game.

I never let the sub auto-renew. If I want it again, I'll purchase it again. It is pretty easy to purchase. There is zero penalty for gaps in membership, but penalty for renewing on a day you aren't going to be on.
  • Magic_Mama
    Magic_Mama
    ✭✭
    Once a month have access to limited edition items. The longer you sub, a larger % discount is applied to the items.
    ~Assassins do it from behind~
  • danielpang32
    danielpang32
    ✭✭
    There is a very important issue in ESO, which is Looking For Group system. A lot of players (especially DPS) are struggling to get into dungeons. They suffer in long queuing time due to their specific role in team.

There is another problem occur as a player start built up all slot of character in their account. Even though ESO has been increased the character slot several time. By the time of necromancer release, for those who struggle in managing maximized character number will has problem. This is because ESO offers at least 3 focused and 2 diversity of each role.

For example, if I want to build multiple necromaer for tank, healer and DPS with my maximized character slot, I can only have one choice within these three role. (Because eso will offer one more slot of the new chapter release).

However, however, there is a solution.

For whoever becomes the subscription member, one can use “mirror image” (so called Dual Talent Specialization) to transfer between one character build to another. This is a practical system that works on multiple mmorpg for years. I believe this is a great attraction to many player who like to have different experience with his/her long played character.

Furthermore, player can set up two different build on one character for different situation, each as PVE/PvP, dps/tank and solo/dungeon, etc. This could greatly shorten the queuing time for certain players.

Allowing eso plus member to fully access the function and letting the others to purchase this function per character would be a great deal and win win toward everyone.
    Edited by danielpang32 on March 7, 2019 10:21AM
  • ThanatosLex
    ThanatosLex
    ✭✭
    Ability to select when deconstructing an object - material or plan.
    The plan would be put in a bag and not take up space.
    It would be possible to take a plan from the bag and make armor, weapon, jewelry.
    Sorry for English (google translator).
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deconstructing crafted furnishings for mats. If we can use out mats to build em than we should be able to deconstruct them for mats back.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on March 31, 2019 4:01PM
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aside from a free crown crate once in awhile perhaps or more crowns a month NOTHING should be added to ESO plus.

I say this as someone who's had ESO plus for a year or 2 straight now.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Addition to craft bag - survey case, holds all crafting surveys.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d love a furnishing bag ,that endless storage of unused items
  • Fvh09NL
    Fvh09NL
    ✭✭✭
    I'll propose it again, Siege Weapon Bags please :)
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fvh09NL wrote: »
    I'll propose it again, Siege Weapon Bags please :)

Or, at the very least, let the ones that are NOT damaged stack to save inv. space.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wardrobe Master
    @ZOS_RobGarrett

I am playing since release, and even with ESO Plus and maxed inventories (banker, main char, alts), I am struggling with inventory management of all the set items (crafted and collected over years). ESO Plus takes nicely care of all crafting materials with the Craft Bag. However, a similar mechanism for set items is missing.

The Wardrobe Master could be a character similar to Tythis Andromo, the banker. The idea is that you can give the Wardrobe Master ALL your sets items, and he/she will not only store the items, he/she also will SORT them, like this:

WARDROBE MASTER:
    >MONSTER SETS (Domihaus, Grothdar, …)
    -Set A
    -- Head parts
    -- Shoulder parts
    -Set B
    -Set C
    […]
    >ARENA SETS (DSA, MA, ...)
    -Set A
    -- Head parts
    -- Shoulder parts
    -- Torso parts
    -- Hand parts
    -- Waist parts
    -- Leg parts
    -- Foot parts
    -- Jewelry parts
    -- Weapons
    -Set B
    -Set C
    […]
    >PVE SETS (earned in PvE)
    […]
    >PVP SETS (earned in PvP)
    […]

The idea is that you can easily find and store ALL your sets in just one place, not several limited places which are a pain to micromanage right now. Because the Wardrobe Master would be a character, ZOS could dynamically decide where summoning this character would be allowed or not, similar to the crown banker. And similar as the Craft Bag in ESO Plus does, once ESO Plus runs out, the Wardrobe Master would only hand out stored items, not store new items.

<3
  • DuckInRealLife
    DuckInRealLife
    ✭✭✭
    A Fluffy (lots of volume) Ponytail please.

All the ponytails are weird in texture or very sleek.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please for the love of sugar, this one needs a survey case! Would be trivial to add another tab to craft bag, no?

PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chapter discounts. The subs that are for 6-12 months and are already paid for, should get chapters for free
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO plus should have motifs be account wide or something
  • Phaedrathallassa
    Phaedrathallassa
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to be able to gift ESO+.
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ability to change hair and eye colour (mostly writing this for hair colour) in the outfit dyeing menu. All hair colours available for any race.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about paid craftbag not esoplus, for each crafting class.
    10k crowns for woodcrafting only craftbag.
    10k crowns for metalcrafting only craftbag.
    And so on.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about paid craftbag not esoplus, for each crafting class.
    10k crowns for woodcrafting only craftbag.
    10k crowns for metalcrafting only craftbag.
    And so on.

Sorry but the thread is for eso plus perks , how is the above any of that
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this post ❤

First I need to thank you so much for our Mara chicken pet. I absolutely love it. I'm also very happy and gratefull for our gift of riding lessons which will be very helpful when I level my new necromancer. Can't wait for Elsweyr now that I've had a peek at the housing and furnishings. I imagine the storylines will be amazing.

On topic now :smile:

I always love pets
    Discounted mounts would be great
    I also get excited about cosmetic items
    Furniture items
    I'm not sure if this is doable but gems would be great. We used to get the crates and that stopped and I respect you have your reasons.
    A mystery box would be fun. It doesn't need to be a crate or anything just a box that could contain something exciting in it or something silly That would be fun to look forward to each month. It could contain a rare recipe or piece of furniture maybe a tattoo. A single hair style perhaps. Style mats or herbs or cooking mats just a variety of things each month the box would contain something totally different. And if you really wanted to make it exciting it could contain something rare.

Thank you for doing an awesome job you are much appreciated here ❤@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by wishlist14 on May 10, 2019 6:49AM
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the ability to buy outright for crowns some of the items that only come in the crates? I'd rather not gamble what little money I have in the hope of getting the one item I want. Let me just buy it.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Stansfield
    Stansfield
    Soul Shriven
    Some free Outfit Slots for ESO+ would rock.
  • Sudsy
    Sudsy
    ✭✭
    I scanned the thread and did not notice this suggestion, so if it has been suggested before I am sorry for the redundancy (30 pages is a lot to scan through).

What I would like to see is a simple "value added" service to ESO Plus: Free Character Re-customizations

No matter how much you liked your character's looks at creation, after months or years of play, you can get bored of the look, and the ability to tweak the customization of your character seems like a simple yet valuable ability for ESO Plus members.

I know re-customization is available as a paid service, but I think adding it to ESO Plus would be a deciding factor is many people's decision to buy ESO Plus when they might otherwise not. For example, if a customer wants to re-customize his/her character but does not think the Crown Shop price is worth it, maybe they will instead buy ESO Plus that comes with this service. And as marketing managers will tell you, once a customer has ESO Plus they are quite likely to continue the service, thus resulting in a positive revenue gain for the game.

I play a couple of other MMOs that have a monthly "membership" service and they both offer free character customization, and I feel it adds great value to the packages.
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    What about an Memento where we drink from the ESO+ chalice and it has a golden aura that appears around the player character for a second? Or what about a looped emote where we stand there and drink from the ESO+ chalice? It could also only be available while the player has an active ESO+ subscription. Don't know if anyone has recommended it already, since 30 pages is a bit much to go through.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarr wrote: »
    Fix the massive gap between new and old players by
    a. giving non-ESO+ members access to the craftbag
    b. decreasing CP cap

It's not even necessary to compensate for that "loss" as ppl would sub anyways when they need crowns.. but there are plenty of ways to even further incentify ESO+ like for example faster horse training, double inventory space, higher chance on rare mats, bonus fishing loot and many more mentioned in this very thread.

The first suggestion does nothing to fix any gap between new and old players.

Further, you are wrong that players would sub anyways. Some will, but some will not and we know that factually. I for one would not be a subscriber if it were not for the crafting bag. I was about to drop the sub and save lots of money just buying all the DLCs.

That is why Zos will only offer the crafting bag via ESO+
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sathukai wrote: »
    What about an Memento where we drink from the ESO+ chalice and it has a golden aura that appears around the player character for a second? Or what about a looped emote where we stand there and drink from the ESO+ chalice? It could also only be available while the player has an active ESO+ subscription. Don't know if anyone has recommended it already, since 30 pages is a bit much to go through.

But y tho?