The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bow Bow Best DPS in game?

• hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how the spider synergy scales with the Harmony trait? Is it a direct multiplier or additive to other multipliers? I would assume resource return from orbs would scale by 35%.

Would need to be tested, but Harmony is a dps loss with this build, because infused buffs all your damage AND spiders, while Harmony only buffs Spiders. When we tested it was a clear dps loss.
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭
    xynode wrote: »
    ...you have 12.8k health due to your spammy recovery food. Which means again without those bubbles you were also receiving, you cannot sustain it or survive a passing breeze.

It's cool:

vj3RSXY.jpg

Not sure if you're trolling, but I'll assume you arent. My health is low because I'm using Lava Soup, a stamina/stam regen food needed to simulate endgame sustain in trials, since you get several sources of regen such as Hircines and Sentinel for example.

Legitimately, health doesn't matter when you're parsing, and if you're specifically chasing higher parse numbers, there's no reason to maintain any survivability on your build. There's nothing inherently wrong with this, so long as you remember that's the content you're building for.

The other thing had to do with the spider spam.
    We are raiding next week, so i should have some raid parses from this...hoping this is as sick as it seems.

Be sure to let us know how that works out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jR7omMEMDw&feature=youtu.be

Switched up the rotation...

High damage or not, this just doesn't look fun to me
    vFG1 HM
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    md3788 wrote: »
    xynode wrote: »
    ...you have 12.8k health due to your spammy recovery food. Which means again without those bubbles you were also receiving, you cannot sustain it or survive a passing breeze.

It's cool:

vj3RSXY.jpg

Not sure if you're trolling, but I'll assume you arent. My health is low because I'm using Lava Soup, a stamina/stam regen food needed to simulate endgame sustain in trials, since you get several sources of regen such as Hircines and Sentinel for example.

Legitimately, health doesn't matter when you're parsing, and if you're specifically chasing higher parse numbers, there's no reason to maintain any survivability on your build. There's nothing inherently wrong with this, so long as you remember that's the content you're building for.

The other thing had to do with the spider spam.
    We are raiding next week, so i should have some raid parses from this...hoping this is as sick as it seems.

Be sure to let us know how that works out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jR7omMEMDw&feature=youtu.be

Switched up the rotation...

High damage or not, this just doesn't look fun to me

It's definitely not for everyone, I for example hate nightblade as a class...
  • asalemi
    asalemi
    ✭✭✭
    Love Xy. He’s just trying to help people out. Have u guys even watched his stream. If u did u would learn patience and the meaning of helping ur fellow gamers. We were all noobs. Some of you need to go outside, go to dinner , get a girlfriend a job perhaps. Enough with these dummies. Holy crap. This is your doing Zos. You have created monsters who would rather play with a raid dummy then their children. Get over it. It’s a GAAAAAAAAMEE
    Edited by asalemi on March 4, 2020 5:08AM
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish the dot wasn't pathetic if you you aren't at range. dropping to 4-8 seconds outside of max range is ridiculous.

Buff it with an Asylum bow... +50%... not so pathetic ;-)

As a general comment, personally, I am loving my bow bow, both my PVP character (NB) and my new PVE character (stamden). The game play style is great fun.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish the dot wasn't pathetic if you you aren't at range. dropping to 4-8 seconds outside of max range is ridiculous.

Buff it with an Asylum bow... +50%... not so pathetic ;-)

As a general comment, personally, I am loving my bow bow, both my PVP character (NB) and my new PVE character (stamden). The game play style is great fun.

Warden as bow/bow is quite fun and strong! ;)